[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Quotes from children's books that shouldn't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Magic Treehouse WWII.jpg (52KB, 344x499px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Treehouse WWII.jpg
52KB, 344x499px
>Jack struggled as the Nazi soldier attempted to impale him with his knife, using all of his strength. It wasn't until Annie snuck up from behind and smacked the Nazi soldier with her helmet. Jack, without thinking, grabbed the now dropped knife and plunged it into the German's neck. A red fountain ushered from the soldier's neck as he began to choke on his own blood, gurgling out "Mutter! Mutter!" occasionally. Jack took a moment before standing himself up and wiped the German's blood from his glasses
Jesus Christ, Mary I traumatized my nephew reading this to him last night
>>
This would be a great thread on Reddit.
>>
>>9709386
It's good for him to know the cruelties of this world.
>>
>>9709403
This. Look at the fairy tales of old and see how dark and disturbing they are before being disney-fied. Kids need to understand 2 things: reality and morality. These days hippy parents want to shield their kids from all violence and unpleasantness and think "morality" is a dirty word.
>>
File: 1492962023786.jpg (59KB, 700x897px) Image search: [Google]
1492962023786.jpg
59KB, 700x897px
>>9709483
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struwwelpeter

>Some researchers now see the stories in the book as illustrations of many child mental disorders that we know about today.[2]

No wonder the Germans became Nazis.
>>
>>9709386
Depends. I hated being pandered to, even as a child. A children's book that doesn't sugar coat brutality usually garners a lot of respect from kids, simply because it takes them seriously as readers.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.