[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a women, I just want to say that your elitism when it comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

As a women, I just want to say that your elitism when it comes to literature is sick and pathetic. I don't honestly see how any of you could possibly think that women are inferior artists, seeing as how women have been oppressed throughout history and prevented from even trying. Even if a women wanted to be an artist, their gender roles made it so that it was impossible. Try reading Ibsen, would you? This is all not to mention the fact that women today, even though still facing discrimination overall, are starting to beat men in the literary world. The vast majority of readers are women, the vast majority of poets and writers as well. All the best writers of the modern age are women. And the fact that you small-dicked virgins STILL try to hold onto the fact that a lot of the so-called "best" writers like Joyce and Tolstoy were just old dead white men writers, ignoring the fact that women and minorities did not have the opportunities that these rich kids did, and also the fact that women and minorities, now that they have more of a chance, are starting to beat all you so-called "genius" white males.
>>
>>9707358
why do traps always read woolf instead of vidal? is it a sub thing?
>>
>>9707358
You made a spelling mistake on the third word what the fuck.
>>>/b/ait
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>9707358

>I don't honestly see how any of you could possibly think that women are inferior artists, seeing as how women have been oppressed throughout history and prevented from even trying. Even if a women wanted to be an artist, their gender roles made it so that it was impossible.
That's part of why they are and have been inferior artists. Also, clearly it wasn't "impossible" because Woolf managed it.

>his is all not to mention the fact that women today, even though still facing discrimination overall, are starting to beat men in the literary world.
No, there are just a few more exceptions to the rule. Don't get ahead of yourself.

>The vast majority of readers are women, the vast majority of poets and writers as well.
Reading has become conspicuous consumption and writing has become confessional narcissism. Majorities mean little in art.

>All the best writers of the modern age are women.
Yikes. I'd love to see what you consider a masterpiece.

>a lot of the so-called "best" writers like Joyce and Tolstoy were just old dead white men writers
They are old dead white men, who happened to write some of the best stuff ever written.

>women and minorities did not have the opportunities that these rich kids did
Right, meaning that if I want to read great books I should read old dead white men.

>women and minorities, now that they have more of a chance, are starting to beat all you so-called "genius" white males.
Why do you even (pretend to) read if you don't care about literature as an art-form?

Anyway, decent b8. Got me to respond. Also, saged.
>>
>>9707358
>As a women

How many are you?
>>
>>9707358
>>9707366
>>9707373
>>9707385
>>9707387
aIl me btw
>>
>>9707358
>The vast majority of readers are women, the vast majority of poets and writers as well.

and look at what they're reading. books for middle-schoolers. their poetry is pabulum if we're talking about the rupi kaur gang.

>All the best writers of the modern age are women.

woolf, bronte and morrison is not "all", though they are excellent.

>muh identity politics bullshit

no 1 cares

>starting to beat

fantasy

>so-called "genius" white males.

males in general have more geniuses than women. more retards too. whereas most women are right around 100 IQ.
>>
real women don't exist. it's a conspiracy by the gay agenda to push traps on people. think you fool me?
>>
I don't see the commotion here
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.