[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I. AM. SMARTER THAN YOU. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHZ V8Juna40

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 20

File: jordan peterson.png (916KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
jordan peterson.png
916KB, 1024x683px
I.
AM.
SMARTER THAN YOU.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHZV8Juna40
>>
>>9703809
whoa...he revealed his full power level!
>>
Reminds me that I need to fucking exercise already. What's the best way to get enough exercise in the least amount of time?
>>
>>9703809
>/lit/ is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to /his/. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either /lit/ or /his/, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on /lit/ should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.
>>
>You start to get stupider (wrt IQ) by 22.
fuck my train has passed
>>
File: 1366595577153s.jpg (8KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1366595577153s.jpg
8KB, 246x232px
>>9703884
This isn't true right?
>>
He's wrong
>>9703884
>>
>>9703886
I hope to fucking God it aint right.
>>
>>9703809
>he thinks youtube videos are books
i'm sure your mother thinks you're very smart, junebug.
>>
>>9703891
But anon...

What is THIS?!

https://www.amazon.com/Maps-Meaning-Architecture-Jordan-Peterson/dp/0415922224
>>
>>9703899
What's this book about anyways

is i self-help like his video lectures?
>>
>>9703886
Brain peaks till 21, starts deteriorating afterwards.

>>9703888

It fucking is right.

I'm 23. Goodnight, sweet princes.
>>
>>9703900
>Why have people from different cultures and eras formulated myths and stories with similar structures? What does this similarity tell us about the mind, morality, and structure of the world itself? Jordan Peterson offers a provocative new hypothesis that explores the connection between what modern neuropsychology tells us about the brain and what rituals, myths, and religious stories have long narrated. A cutting-edge work that brings together neuropsychology, cognitive science, and Freudian and Jungian approaches to mythology and narrative, Maps of Meaning presents a rich theory that makes the wisdom and meaning of myth accessible to the critical modern mind.
>>
>>9703904
>0
rest in peace

i never had a chance re-educating myself then
>>
>>9703843
RUN
U
N

in the last 20 min that you browsed stuff you could have ran 5 km

It's simple, natural, doesn't take much time and you feel good after it
>>
>i don't know my IQ, BUT JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IT'S IN EXCESS OF 150
>>
>>9703899
a book by a Jungian who wishes Freud could be right.
>>
>>9703912
>I had it measured at one point.
>>
>tfw broke the curve so badly when tested JP is jelly
I mean, I don't place much value on it, but the people who feel the need to make their youtube videos about their lower scores just in case the test is private like the rest of them really make me laugh. It says a lot more about personality and character to do that than it does about your IQ.
He surely knows his IQ drops every year since the test, and will drop more for every re-test.
>>
>>9703843
I exercise but I'm still stupid as shit.
>>
>>9703926
Exercise maintains IQ. It doesn't improve it.
>>
>>9703930
>3
see? case in point
>>
oh wow, you mean he can assemble a cardboard box slightly faster than a normie? wow.
>>
>>9703912
>he isn't smart enough to guess his IQ
>>
Last two digits are your IQ.
>>
>>9704432
last 4 are mine
>>
>>9703904
>Brain peaks till 21, starts deteriorating afterwards.
prefrontal cortex is only fully formed at 25

people under 25 are literally brainlets

after 25 it's downhill though
>>
File: 1498098911788[1].jpg (213KB, 1072x769px) Image search: [Google]
1498098911788[1].jpg
213KB, 1072x769px
>>9704432
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRolllllll
>>
>>9704432
le brainlet
>>
>>9704446
this isn't a very common thing to happen m8
>>
>>9703809
>above 150
wew lad
>>
After months and months of shilling on /lit, I decided to watch some of Peterson's lectures.

Is it supposed to be a joke?
He basically says common sense stuff you would get from reading old latin adages. This guy's a fucking hack.
>>
>>9703809
reminder that multiple intelligences is a liberal mystification and so on
>>
>>9704491
he basically spouts right wing talking points, makes millions doing so, and calls himself a centrist
>>
File: 1490496289260.jpg (137KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
1490496289260.jpg
137KB, 640x461px
>jordan peterson talks about his IQ
>it's on the 150 level
>b-but i'm not good at quantitative intelligence
>i-it's n-not that i'm dumb
>it's just t-that there a-are different types of intelligence

kek
>>
>>9704516
crystalline and dynamic intelligence are different things.
>>
>>9704521
Dude's been preaching a self-fulfilling prophecy for years. He's just that bad.
>>
>>9704570
Like most academics, what he has down more than anything is the ability to remember tons.

I don't doubt I could beat him in a maths test. Any sort of debate, well, he'd probably annihilate me.
>>
>>9704491
He may be good as a psychologist but in literary and philosophical terms it's pretty embarrassing
>>
>>9704443
25 is the current consensus, but their is still a lot of debate and hope that we can stave off the downward trend. We're still living in the you can't grow new brain cells meme even though this has been proven false in people who exercise and have a healthy diet.
>>
>>9704432
Roll
>>
>>9704432
last one is mine
>>
>>9703809
Remember boys it in his best interest to casually reveal his very high iQ.
>>
File: SORT.png (18KB, 89x91px) Image search: [Google]
SORT.png
18KB, 89x91px
>>9704639
he was asked in the QnA

sort your resentment out
>>
>>9703809
haha shit I literally got the same percentiles on my GRE so I feel a little better about myself. Peterson is a smart cookie.
>>
>>9704648
I'll see you at the next spiral, space cowboy ;)
>>
>>9703809
>has high IQ
>doesn't know how to read
He whined on and on about that Canadian bill, C-16, and complained that you would get fined or jailed for misgendering or wrong pronoun use. But there isn't a single sentence in that entire bill that even implies that. If he actually read it he would know that.
>>
>>9704669
still hate speech though
>>
>>9704669
Anon, I.. you're the brainlet in this instance.
>>
>>9704678
No, it isn't. The only thing in that bill that says anything about hate speech is "hate propaganda", which has a very specific definition in Canadian law. There is nothing about misgendering in the bill. C-16 is just a modification on the human rights bill to add gender identity. So if you're trans, you can't be discriminated against for employment, for example.

>>9704682
Okay, then name the sentence that says that. Do it, dipshit. You can't.
>>
>>9703886
It is true. Exercise increases blood flow and flushes toxins from your brain.

>mfw manlets are brainlets and exercising at the library does nothing.
>>
>>9704686
isn't it hate propaganda to make a youtube channel with videos dedicated to stopped people from using gender pronouns because it's "marxist/post modernist thought control"?
>>
>>9704669
>peterson didn't read bill c-16
you're a real retard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p1UFiNiOek
>>
>>9704701
This is just a video of him reading out a letter sent to him. Hilariously, people also thought he was getting fired over that when he never was.

Why don't you just read that damn text yourself? You're on /lit/, a board supposedly dedicated to reading. It's literally less than a page long.

http://www.parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-16/royal-assent

There isn't a single mention of misgendering or pronoun use in that bill. There is nothing defining misgendering or pronoun use as hate speech either. Peterson was bullshitting.
>>
>>9703809
Isn't this guy supposed to be a babbling idiot?
>>
>>9704717
watch more than a cumulative 30 seconds of the video, he addresses all of your retarded points
>>
>>9704717
>This enactment amends theCanadian Human Rights Actto add gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination.
What is misgendering someone?
>>
I had really hoped those IQ clickbait ads at the bottom of this site were just signs of the impending internet advertising bubble, but I'll be damned.
>>
>>9704723
No, he doesn't, Peterson shill. He reads a letter, challenges the people who sent him the letter to a debate, and then plays footage of the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

>>9704733
Discrimination would be refused from being hired in a government position because you're trans. There is nothing in the bill defining misgendering as discrimination. This is merely you and Peterson hypothesizing that it could possibly, maybe, be interpreted that way without any solid evidence. The notion that the Human Rights Commission would undergo an entire investigation simply because someone called you a boy when you feel like you're a girl is laughable. The government won't magically kick your door down and drag you to court simply because you said "he" instead of "she" once.
>>
>>9704733
That's way too vague to claim it's banning misgendering people
>>
>>9703900

the amount of ignorance in this pot really reveals the amount of people that don't read a shit and just fall for lit memes
>>
>>9704798
>>9704793
The Canadian Government has already used it as reason to shut down spa's that have "Women's only" services that do not allow pre-op trasgenders to take part. Specifically, they shut down a spa (Or a gym? Doesn't matter) that had "Women's only day" and did not include crossdressing men under "women". So while it's not quite at "misgendering" it's a legitimate fear.
>>
>>9704432
99 get
>>
>>9705019
I'm gonna call bullshit on this, especially given that the bill was just passed
>>
>>9704516

>people ask me about my IQ
>it's only aboot 150
>embarrassment.jpg
>great now everyone is going to think I'm dumb
>there goes all my credibility, sorry guys

Does he not realize the average IQ in the west is barely pushing 100 now, if that?

Do you not realize that the average unironic /lit/ shitposter's IQ is about 90 at best?

Delete thread.
>>
>this leaf wants to be our new cliff
jesus the girl who didn't read at all would be better.
>>
>>9703879
Nobody cares. It's just shitposters and idiots.
>>
>>9703879
Fresh off the reddit boat, are you?
>>
>>9705299
>i am smarter than everyone around me
>>
>>9704432
durr
>>
>>9704570
Get over yourself. Dwindling down all his work to "self help" is insipid.
>>
>>9703884
That's not true whatsoever. Maybe an enthusiasm for test taking and learning new things decreases but, at 25, I'm definitely smarter than the 17-18 year old me even though that age is when I built my intellectual foundation. A part of it is the idea that the world is so new, it causes you to seek knowledge. I'm sure neuroplasticity decreases when that's no longer the case, but it's been proven that neuoplasticity (and I'm also postulating intelligence, and an ability to learn new things) can be regenerated.

The map is not the territory. Correlation is not causation. As long as you're alive you can push yourself in whatever direction you want.

We know pretty much nothing for sure in science.
>>
>>9704432
Rollin for wrinkles
>>
>>9703809
What the fuck are these videos? Is he entertaining alt right trolls on a youtube live stream from the comfort of a dark hallway in his house?
>>
>>9704432
>>
>>9704590
Why?
>>
>>9704669

>After University of Toronto psychology professor Jordan Peterson complained about what he called, "political correctness," having to use gender-neutral pronouns in class, and Bill C-16, students and professors alike spoke out. U of T students staged a "teach-in and rally" in order to "fight transphobia, intersexism, and nonbinary erasure in post-secondary education" and over 250 faculty members signed a letter associating Peterson's comments with "hate speech." Just last week administrators ordered Peterson to "stop making statements that could be considered discriminatory under provincial human rights legislation."

Even criticizing the bill is potentially illegal. This fucking country, I swear.
>>
>>9704432
>last two
Probably correct.
>>
>>9704516
You know 150+ is genius level, right?
>>
>>9705748
Did Hitler have 150+ verbal intelligence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
>>
>>9705758
I don't know, but Hitler almost certainly would have been in the 99th percentile in terms of intelligence regardless of how you feel about the man personally. So would Heydrich, Goebbels, Lenin, Stalin, as well as every major dictator and political or religious demagogue.
>>
File: Peterson.jpg (119KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Peterson.jpg
119KB, 1200x800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmswlWQrTdE
>>
>>9703911
What about swimming? Always thought it was better than running.
>>
>>9703843
Thrice a week lifting, beginners routine. It will not take more than 45 minutes to an hour at least in the first six months. Do Starting Strength of StrongLifts 5x5. Godspeed.
>>
>>9705770
They tested the Nuremberg Nazis. It's actually a hilarious story because Goering found out Schacht tested higher than he did, and demanded to take the test again. (They didn't let him). Only about half of them scored in the 99th, and iirc Goering though Goebbels was a retard long before that. Hitler wasn't the smartest of the bunch, but he was more affable than most. However, even then, it's unlikely he would be 150 in verbal, since even those that were highly tested amongst the rest, 143 was the highest score (Schacht's score)
Stalin banned IQ as bourgeois mind poison so it's highly unlikely he would score anywhere on the scale.
>>
>>9706134
*thought Goebbels
>>
File: pasanen2.png (574KB, 600x855px) Image search: [Google]
pasanen2.png
574KB, 600x855px
Why is everybody so jealous of this guy here? Leftists here are either complaining about his wealth or now his IQ
>>
>>9706386
>Why is everybody so jealous of this guy here?
I'll admit. He is smart and succesful.
What bothers me is that he can be so non-scientific in a scientific field.
>>
>>9706534
How so?
>>
>>9703809
Can you please stop shitposting about this man? You're ruining a great thinker for everyone.
>>
>brain peaks at 25
>almost 100% of great literature was written by people older than that
>some by people in the late stages of life
Really sorts my self out
>>
>>9706552
He does actually divide into science and non-science and doesn't let non-science slip into his papers at least
I am bothered by it because he is an authority and some people swallow the stuff he says without thinking about it or looking at other sources

And I am /sci/ minded so I read with the purpose of understanding things and so it bothers me that I put a lot of effort into it while certain intellectuals like Peterson don't

And I know I am not your typical /lit/, I am more like a /his/ and /sci/ person, but this board is usually more refreshing
>>
he's a retard https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/405200126236311554
>>
>>9706589
>I am /sci/ minded

No you're not. Let's be real here.
>>
>>9706589
You're going to have to be more specific.
>>
>>9706594
>I can dismiss a thinker wholesale because of some stupid tweet they made 4 years ago

This is what /lit/ has become.
>>
>>9706594
why is he wrong?
>>
>>9706090
yes it is
but that's not really an option for most people
and it takes more than 20 min
>>
>>9706595
>No you're not. Let's be real here.
Not entirely, no. But you are assuming based on limited information. I seek for information with scientific backing, that's what I mean.
>>9706599
I don't want to argue about this since we are on /lit/. But namely it is Jung. Psychology has moved beyond that.
There is more of that kind, such as the interpretations of movies and talk of chaos, dragon etc.

Maybe it is unfair to single him out for it, but I do it because of him being a scientist.
>>
>>9706643
Psychology hasn't "moved beyond that". Experimental psych and psychoanalysis run parallel to each other.

If you read Maps of Meaning, you can see how he goes through multiple levels of analysis tracing how his ideas appear at each level. It's very biologically oriented.
>>
>>9706386
why would /lit/ be jelly of JP? most of /lit/ is european which is what leafs wish they were. if anyone's jelly it's probably JP
>>
>>9706605
>believes things are true because it's pragmatic that they'd be true
>"""thinker"""
how lenient of you
>>
>>9706669
You're probably just trolling, but that is what many philosophers effectively think.
>>
>>9703843
Just fucking do it.
>>
>>9706683
i am not trolling, moreover i double dare you to demonstrate to me right now that this position isn't the indefensible garbage that i think it is. if there is no principle by which things are true, if there is no process to reach knowledge, then you're just being self indulgent with yourself.
>>
>>9706594
What utter shatovism
>>
>>9706694
I'm not going to defend it because I don't necessarily believe in it, but there is a whole tradition of philosophy based around this idea (in varying strengths) with heavy-weight philosophers behind it. It's not light-weight philosophy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pragmatism
>>
>>9706715
if you can't defend it then shut the fuck up
why are you emotionally defending it if you can't actually intellectually defend it
are you a fanboy
do you have this little self respect that you would sit here and tell me that i'm not being polite enough to this philosophy you don't even understand because so called heavy weighters take it seriously
do you have any mind of your own

look
it would be pragmatic for jon to believe that the sky rises in the east and sets in the west therefore the sky rises in the east and sets in the west
it would be pragmatic for dan to believe that they sky rises in the west and sets in the east
therefore the sky rises in the west and sets in the east
i have used pragmatism to reach two mutually exclusive conclusions
>>
>>9706715
Peterson's certainly no Carnap nor Quine. I'd put him with Dewey alright, in that his most famous system's been replaced.
>>
File: Christopher_Langan.jpg (19KB, 520x414px) Image search: [Google]
Christopher_Langan.jpg
19KB, 520x414px
>>9703809
>implying people with high IQ cannot be retarded
>>
Boyee /lit/ sure does have a boner for IQ
>>
>>9706749
its only the most consistent factor in the outcome of your life on average.
>>
>>9706753
And trait conscientiousness
>>
>>9706753
ability to delay immediate gratification is the strongest indicator of future success
>>
>>9706759
this is associated with high g
>>
>>9706762
And maybe conscientiousness
>>
File: HELP.gif (325KB, 255x174px) Image search: [Google]
HELP.gif
325KB, 255x174px
>>9706666
>why would /lit/ be jelly of JP?

He's a successful rich smart tall white guy with a happy family. He's literally got it all.

Also I sure am jelly of those numbers.
>>
>>9706790
>wanting to be normie
/lit/ doesn't want that shit. It'd make for a terrible novel. Where's the gay drug fueled orgies interspersed with over paid whores serving ever stronger wine for games and philosophical deconstruction? Has this man not read the Greeks?
>>
>>9704432
01 IQ GET
>>
>>9705778
>Kermit
Do other people think he sounds like Kermit too?
>>
>>9706879
Sour grapes. You can't be a successful productive person with a happy family so you give up and become a degenerate.
>>
>>9706762
>high g
High G note?
High levels of acceleration?
>>
>>9703879
t. idiot who doesn't know that on every board shitposters are the most informed and old frequenters of said boards
>>
File: comfy mujahadeen.png (337KB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
comfy mujahadeen.png
337KB, 400x327px
>>9705758
these things always give me mad goosebumps
>>
>>9706961
Whoa, you are on dangerous waters there chum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k
>>
>>9704432
I'm so fucking smart. :^D
>>
File: 1498204930634.jpg (65KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498204930634.jpg
65KB, 300x250px
>>9706967
>Und Niemals erlahmen; und Niemals ermüden; und Niemals verzagen; und Niemals verzweifeln.
>>
>>9706903
Top kek.
>>
>>9706759
>ability to delay immediate gratification is the strongest indicator of future success
Reading this blew my mind because not only is it true but thinking about the inverse explains so fucking much. It explains why I'm such a loser, why people cheat on completely decent, loving and attractive partners, why the poor will have a dozen children, why despondent and unambitious millennials are reading less and less books, why lottery tickets are overwhelmingly bought by the poor etc. etc.

This 4chan post really changed how I look at life.
>>
>>9703809
I'm smarter than this canuck.
Stupid pol memes
>>
>>9707043
i have a very high ability to delay immediate gratification but am dumb as rocks
>>
>>9707057
You're probably a lot better off than any equally dumb people however.
>>
>>9706662

>psychoanalysis

Long abandoned. It's a pseudoscience.
>>
File: 1428253303900.jpg (20KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1428253303900.jpg
20KB, 299x299px
Are lit prepare for thits?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGp06vMPERE
>>
>>9707071
I doni't know. If I'm not enjoying life and am dumb, then am I smarter than "equally dumb people" who don't delay gratification?

hmm
>>
>>9706916
>he thinks Socrates wanted Xanthippe more than Alcibiades
even Xanthippe didn't believe that. if you want to marry and be a boring normie, feel free, but you're basically not /lit/ at all then. enjoy computer programming or whatever you wind up doing instead of philosophy and poetry.
>>
>>9707169
Stop associating yourself with Socrates you worthless fucking self important degenerate.
>>
>>9707089
Tell that to the rest of /lit/. They love Freud and Lacan.
>>
>>9707172
lulz Xanthippe's getting in her cake smashing mood. must be upset her husband's interests are smashing boipucci and philosophy before being a normie husbando. it's okay, bitch, you got weaving to do, leave the learning to men and whores.
>>
>>9707172
>he thinks Socrates was a straight family man
Wilde too, no doubt.
>>
>>9706790
>>9706916
>/pol/ is hoping becoming a leaf normie family man will be appealing to /lit/
I'm not sure that's appealing to anyone, anon. If you really need to shill leafs, be like the rest of /lit/ and shill Delaney
>>
>>9707188
>>9707182
>I'm a worthless fucking self important degenerate, so was Socrates dude I feel so close to him I'm so wise!!
>>
>>9707209
>I'm really upset /lit/'s gay
I know, honey, it won't change canon.
>>
File: 1467485320314.jpg (81KB, 1236x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467485320314.jpg
81KB, 1236x720px
>>9707218
Oh you're homos too. I really hope we find a cure for your condition soon.
>>
>>9707223
>he doesn't know how gay western canon is
>despite Proust, Woolf, Wilde, Burroughs, Saki, Mann, Isherwood, Barnes, Doolittle, Whitman, Gide, and Genet happening within 60 years of each other
>despite all the Greeks
>despite Caesar himself
>despite poetry
man, you either came to the wrong place and need to leave, or you're looking for gay rape.
>>
>>9707254
do you think nietzsche secretly wanted the d which subconsciously sabotaged his attempts to get the v
>>
>>9707270
>he hasn't seen the femdom pictures
not all degenerates are gay, some just want a lady to horsewhip them without intercourse
>>
>>9706742
hahaha you posted this on /sci/ and no one responded fucking nerd hahahaha and now you post it on /lit/ and STILL no one's responding to you you little bitch get FUCKED
>>
>>9707270
no
>>
>>9704446
>filename
nic4
>>
File: thinking-clipart-3.jpg (127KB, 1148x1149px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-clipart-3.jpg
127KB, 1148x1149px
>Racist conservative who scams people for a living and is incapable of reading bills has an IQ of 150
>>
File: 137572906_1280x720.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
137572906_1280x720.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>9707614
hes also fucking huge
>>
>>9707614
What
>>
>>9707684
For you.
>>
>>9707725
Nobody cared who I was until I sorted myself out
>>
File: 2D4Nd1R[1].jpg (212KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
2D4Nd1R[1].jpg
212KB, 800x444px
>>9703843
https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

This is what patricians practice
>>
File: IMG_1131.jpg (76KB, 1200x1169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1131.jpg
76KB, 1200x1169px
>take IQ test
>ranked in the 99th percentile in two areas
>total IQ of 110
what did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1497766588590.png (120KB, 316x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497766588590.png
120KB, 316x320px
>>9708059
>infinite spacial IQ
>78 social intelligence
>>
All of you already know everything there is to know about IQ and you're all indirectly posturing.
>>
>>9707301
Well I posted it here first and I was just trying to start some shit because honestly I'm not a fanboy but Peterson's definitely not a retard. However I thought it was such a good post it deserved its own thread on the Langan meme board. Needless to say the mods did not see eye to eye on this matter however.
>>
in op's video peterson says he has a "business partner"...why would a psychology professor have such a thing? is this "business partner" the one behind all this viral marketing spam across the net?
>>
>>9703809
>Peterson reveals his IQ
>"Uhhh... I don't know it.... but it's up there!"
>>
>>9709782
he has multiple jobs. he isn't just a professor
>>
>>9709831
obviously he has aspirations as an e-celeb or you wouldnt' be spamming us with this crap every day
>>
>>9709838
what?
>>
>>9703911
This. Unless you really give a shit about being ripped, just run and do some push-ups and pullups on a consistent basis. Running helps clear your mind, you can do it anywhere, it is free and quick, and it gives you better abs than most fags on /fit/.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (233KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
233KB, 1000x1000px
>>9704432
rollin
>>
File: 4801477-9668593355-large.jpg (41KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
4801477-9668593355-large.jpg
41KB, 500x333px
>>9707614
>racist

bring me evidence of one (1) occasion in which this faggot has said anything even remotely racist.
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.