[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that random friend asking his friend to try and cuck him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 150421.jpg (208KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
150421.jpg
208KB, 1200x800px
>that random friend asking his friend to try and cuck him story

What did Cervantes mean by this?
>>
>>9703399
it was a different time
>>
>A cautionary tale is a tale told in folklore, to warn its hearer of a danger. There are three essential parts to a cautionary tale, though they can be introduced in a large variety of ways. First, a taboo or prohibition is stated: some act, location, or thing is said to be dangerous. Then, the narrative itself is told: someone disregarded the warning and performed the forbidden act. Finally, the violator comes to an unpleasant fate, which is frequently related in expansive and grisly detail.
>>
>>9703399
Read the thing and you will know.
>>
>>9703399
The meaning is explained quite clearly. It's not like Cervantes was trying to hide it.
>>
>>9703399
The married guy wanted to feel like his wife is attractive. So he put his friend in the line to see if he falls for her. Of course is not a concsious thing.

So Cervantes puts that sometimes we find something attractive because others find that thing attractive

Btw I've seen this a lot in real life, There are guys that hang around with girls , just to see if other guys check them out.
>>
Wasn't that originally from Orlando Furioso anyway?
>>
>>9704621
Really. That's interesting since I have seem more of the reverse. Females finding a guy more attractive because her friends or other females also find him attractive.
>>
>>9703868
i just mad this thead beucase of word 'cuck' which is meme :)
>>
>>9704828
works for both genders.
>>
>>9704828
Stop browsing /r9k/
>>
>>9703399
Why do you keep making this thread. What's your deal, anon.
>>
>>9704832
:)
>>
>>9704845
it cuck it fun word for me :) try a redpill
>>
>>9704828
It's the same thing
>>
>>9704835
Interesting.
>>9704842
Not even trying to be annoying but I'm female so, no I don't.
I just didn't know guys did too so I find that interesting. Why jump to insult either way?
>>
>>9704862
your cuck
>>
>>9704866
Huh? Did you mean you're*?
Nice insult.
>>
>>9704862
Ego is something fucked up.

Think about some players, is common that they don't even want to fuck that many girls, they just want to be seen around girls. The ones that really want to get laid a lot don't try to show themselves that much (or don't care).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.