[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to check out book >computer makes a beeping sound >"Oh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pepesmugcgoatee.png (234KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
pepesmugcgoatee.png
234KB, 600x599px
>go to check out book
>computer makes a beeping sound
>"Oh sir it looks like you have an outstanding fine of 65 cents."
>"Wow I can't believe it ma'am! I'm so sorry! Do you take credit cards?"
>"Not for transactions under 5$"
>"Well I'll just have to pay it the next time I guess, sorry about that!"
>"It's okay sir have a nice day"

I've owed them 65 cents for three years now and I'm never, ever paying.

General library thread?
>>
I don't go to libraries but you sound like someone I would trip if I saw you walking by
>>
>>9703194

Yeah I'm sure you trip people up all the time kid.
>>
>>9703201
I don't think he does.
It's not often you are aware of who's a scumbag or not.
Why don't you just pay your fine? You are what's wrong with society.
>>
File: 440a07b297e08f90fd1ef2a12f1bff43.jpg (183KB, 736x1185px) Image search: [Google]
440a07b297e08f90fd1ef2a12f1bff43.jpg
183KB, 736x1185px
>>9703188
You'll pay, nigga. The library always wins in the end.

"And they turned him over to the jailers to be tortured. 'I tell you the truth, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.' "
>>
>somehow get membership at exclusive library reserved for scholars
>start going regularly
>most "scholars" are liberal arts millennials getting a PhD
>Some QT's
>Watch them reading from my corner table and jerk off everyday
>Decide to start cumming inside books
>Spend the next week jizzing inside obscure philosophy texts no one reads
>Doing the same one day
>My eye catches something on the page
>Get distracted and begin reading while jerking off
>Come
>Most ecstatic orgasm I ever had
>Mfw it was to The Plurality of Worlds
>>
>>9703625
good riddance to bad rubbish desu
>>
>>9703318
>cozy series

I might have to read this.
>>
>>9703188
I've had like $20 owed on my library account since I was 10
>>
>>9703221
yEAH GOY, PAY UP!
>>
What does /lit/ think of libraries? I honestly read 75% of my books from there because it's cheaper than buying the book. I also donate some of my used history texts that I no longer use to my local library so they'll get continually read.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.