[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even though my english is superb i really, and i am not underestimating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 350px-Eristik.jpg (10KB, 350x165px) Image search: [Google]
350px-Eristik.jpg
10KB, 350x165px
Even though my english is superb i really, and i am not underestimating the word, hate this language. I feel like leaning down looking into a brewing pool of intellectual decadence. English consist of wheezingly, wrongly intonated germanic whisping, through the crooked teeth of traiterous fish-munshing islandgerman halfbreeds and wrongly pronounced latin, very much of that, because its just so incomplete and moronic. ptahhh

I am german between, and after more than 20 pages of english I need some Luther or Nietzsche to cleanse my intellectual mind of that muddy gutter dialect.

Its not just that its a consistent reminder that you all should be my slaves and that i am vice versa forced to crawl in your filth ptahh.

Not even trolling
>>
Why are you writing like a drunk Serb?
>>
>>9696328
I just said my english is superb.
>>
germans are scum of the earth, good for nothing but target practice. fritz, i will destroy you.
>>
>>9696310
We like it. I am sorry you feel this way. We still love you. :3
>>
>>9696334
>Fritz

what is this, 1965? try "Mehmet"
>>
>>9696310
Good post
>>
>>9696310
Such arrogance I thought this isn't found in germany any more.
>>
Shouldn't you be learning Arabic, Hans?
>>
>>9696310
>my english is superb

but somehow you can't tell the difference between underestimating and overestimating
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 1024x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 1024x707px
Bend the knee, Klaus.
>>
>>9696310

You didn't need to clarify that you are German it's quite obvious. Your country produces a type of autism that is particularly identifiable.
>>
>>9696373

He got it right dumbass.

He said he is not underestimating his usage of the word "hate" because his dislike is really that strong.

Now ask yourself how some autistic forestnigger is better at your own language than you are.
>>
File: t.png (82KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
82KB, 250x272px
>>9696400
>He said he is not underestimating his usage of the word "hate" because his dislike is really that strong.

is this what americans actually believe?

not surprising really you're the country that fucked up "momentarily" and mixed up "get" and "have"
>>
>>9696364
Thats an european problem, supranational solutions shall be found.

>>9696381
This emphasizes our importance.
Its quite simple:
-Who controlls Berlin controlls the world.
>>
>>9696381

>Frequent repitition of set words and phrases

Your chart gives nazi slogans as examples but the truth is actually much worse than that.

I learned German a few years ago and watched a lot of German youtubes, everything from Let's Plays to talk shows, and it's amazing how they are only able to communicate in pre-formed memes.
I think there's something about German's clause system that contributes to this but it's actually bizarre to watch in action. They all say the same exact fucking phrases over and over again and apparently aren't aware of it.

And it's not like they just use a popular phrase for emphasis or something, I'm saying that their ENTIRE USAGE is nothing but pre-formed phrases.
>>
>>9696422
>I learned German a few years ago and watched a lot of German youtubes, everything from Let's Plays to talk shows, and it's amazing how they are only able to communicate in pre-formed memes.

This is probably why Germans are so easily controlled.
>>
>>9696455
Indeed, it is a dangerous thing when your lens of the world can be so easily manipulated and managed.
>>
>>9696455
The german soldier knew exactly what he was fighting for.
A lot better then modern day desert veteran, naturally.
>>
>>9696493

>The german soldier knew exactly what he was fighting for.

This is incredibily ignorant and naive of you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.