[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want to just have a chat, /lit/? Doesn't need to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Do you want to just have a chat, /lit/? Doesn't need to be about anything even related to literature. Got something to get off your chest? Have a rant? Need a friend tonight? I'm up. How's it going?
>>
STOP COUGHING IN THE LIBRARY OR I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO COUGH ABOUT
>>
>>9696165
>Doesn't need to be about anything even related to literature.
fuck off, you cunt
>>
>>9696174
i think that's not what he meant with getting stuff off your chest...
>>
>>9696165
>Doesn't need to be about anything even related to literature.
Wrong. Delete.
>>
>>9696180
>>9696201
>not accepting the new sincerity
>not seeing how it doesn't need to be about lit to be lit
>mfw when don't know you're in water
>>
>namefag
>garbage thread unrelated to literature
I am deeply shocked and bewildered.
>>
>>9696205
fuck off cunt, it's not the 90s, you twit, and you know fuck all about literature still because that's not even a DFW book, it's a fucking shitty commencement speech and you might as well kill yourself because nobody wants to be friends with cancer
>>
>>9696165
I get my exam results tonight, itll show if im truly a brainlet. Hold me lit.
>>
>>9696227
uni?
>>
>>9696238
Yes broski
>>
I just finished 2666 and I feel empty but satisfied.
>>
>>9696262

now to crush the extended bolanoverse
>>
>>9696287
Plan on doing Savage Detectives next.
>>
>>9696216
>doesn't realize that "this is water" gets mentioned in Infinite Jest
Kys family.
>>
>>9696165
Just finished Beyond Good and Evil, 80 pages in Gulag Arch vol 1. Things were going well with a girl last week until she started crying about her ex-fiance mid-fuck and ditched, saying she isn't worth it (Very rude, if this behavior continues I guess she is right. Haven't spoken since.). Just got back from a Martha's Vineyard beach vacation. Started martial arts recently and it's going well. Job has a lot of hours and sucks but many benefits are included, like food, internet, utilities, and room+board. So I guess things are going okay. Just filled with a lot of emotion, both positive and negative. Keto flu doesn't help. Hope all of you are doing okay.
>>
>>9696306
>prides himself on referring it to IJ
follow your leader and take your own advice, shit for brains pseud
>>
>>9696317
>he started crying about her ex-fiance mid-fuck
que absurde!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.