[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dumbledore was always gay >Hermione was always black >Hogwarts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: bwFK0s7.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
bwFK0s7.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>Dumbledore was always gay
>Hermione was always black
>Hogwarts was always culturally and religiously diverse
>>
whomst here hat ever has read that harry the potter?
>>
>>9694136

joycean
>>
>>9694136
>>9694138

these are both me i samefagged
>>
>>9694136
thesis
>>9694138
antithesis
>>9694140
synthesis
>>
when I was 14 I used to imagine harry was a twink and I cum sometimes in bed thinking about it
>>
>>9694146

how do you cum?
like do you just blast it into your underwear?
>>
>>9694148
lol no I have sock for that
>>
>>9694152

Doesn't it get crusty and jagged and hurts to put your dick in?
>>
>>9694154
no
>>
what a good thread
>>
Your mother is gay and black and definitely culturally diverse
>>
>>9694142
good post
>>
Now this is actually the closest thing to a good Harry Potter thread.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you all
>>
File: IMG_0096.jpg (58KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0096.jpg
58KB, 385x387px
>Another thread where autists bitch about Rowling's desperate attempts to stay relevant
>>
>>9695458
Well, that actually hasn't happened yet in this thread. All we really have is a guy talking about fapping to harry potter. Which I dare say is an improvement.
>>
>>9694142
I think I understand Hegel now
>>
>>9694146
w-wew
>>
>>9694136
>>9694138
>>9694140
>>9694142
Best posts on this board in months
>>
>>9695500
Will you at least consider going back?
>>
>Harry Potter

Get the fuck off this board you infantalised piece of shit
>>
>>9695979
Pleb.
>>
Who cares?

Plebshit, PC or no, is plebshit.
>>
>>9694133
>Hermione was always black
>describes multiple characters in multiple HP books as "blackfaced"
>but not Hermione
How has no one called her on this? And to my burger brain/ears the term 'blackfaced' sounds like subtle racism though I know it's not a racist term.
>>
Guys when I was younger I used to shove a toy harry potter broomstick that vibrated up my ass and then go on omegle. I would get old guys to skype me and have them tell me what to do with it. After we had both ejaculated I would tell them that I was underage and that I had recorded the whole chat and video. I would then black mail them into buying me things. It worked like five out of ten times. Looking back on it now I didn't even really need or want the shit I made them buy me. I just really enjoyed the feeling of blackmailing someone with a nimbus 2000 still vibrating in my ass. It was positively magical.
>>
Fuck Hermione, don't you all just wanna bust a nut while reading Luna's half-baked aloof musings on nothing too interesting in particular?

I feel like Luna's eyes would roll back and she'd be gurgling still about some centaurian cheese or whatnot, while deep throating my cock.
>>
>>9696143
This, Hermione is Asuka aka reddit bitch. Meanwhile Luna/Rei is the patrician's choice.
>>
>>9696164
Switch Asuka with Rei and you're 100% dead on.
>>
File: 1497911221058.jpg (802KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1497911221058.jpg
802KB, 1200x1600px
>>9696176
you have to go back
>>
>>9696176
>>9696191
Rei is obviously Reddit, it's even alliterative
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.