[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There isn't anything more annoying in this world than listening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (101KB, 784x736px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
101KB, 784x736px
There isn't anything more annoying in this world than listening to a twenty-something try to explain to me why utilitarianism it is the most rational morality system.

If any of you utilitarian schmucks read this FUCK YOU.
>>
>>9694009
t. just lost an argument against a young, successful rational utilitarian Übermensch
>>
>>9694012
FUCK OFF
>>
>>9694009
Please tell me why utilitarianism is wrong, OP. It has increased my guilt tenfold and I would love relief.
>>
>>9694015
FUCK OFF
>>
>>9694009
Benthammed the fuck out, if you will
>>
>>9694021
FUCK OFF
>>
>>9694009
I think if I had had a bad case of the autismo I'd've made this post myself but what the "pull the trolley lever" people don't know is that all serious utilitarians eventually move on to harder utilitarianism, the "RULE" kind (so called because it fuckin rules) which is just a teensy metaphiscal leap from FULL ON KANTIANISM
>>
>>9694015
It's common sense for autistic kids. It does not, nor can in principle, provide any basis for choosing the utility function, and so it reduces to truism.
>>
This message is directed to anyone who believes in any ounce of utilitarian doctrine. There is NO hope for you. You CAN'T justify your positions. You are willing to pronounce your mental handicap to the world in the form of publically consuming the logical diarrhoea known as utilitarianism. Some of you may know deep down that its a FARCE but the vast majority of you legitimately believe in the outright lies and logical leaps that characterize utilitarianism. Fuck you. You can call it rational all you want, you can call it logical all you want, you can even call it scientific all you want. But that won't prevent me from calling you BLOCKHEADS.
>>
>>9694845
Best short story I've read this week desu

Just a hint of Kafka
>>
>>9694015
Peter Singer literally has sex with and wants to be able to marry animals.
>>
>>9695046
bro, just so you know, your speciesism today philosophically bars you from intercourse with hot aliens of tomorrow
>>
>>9695068
This is how space aids becomes a thing.

The only sane and logical course of action is to only allow fornication outside of your species in the case of exact robotic replicas of the creature in question. It would have been fine if Singer fucked a robot cow, but he stuck his dick in the wrong bovine.
>>
>>9695079
>Ship of Theseus for the 21st century
>>
>>9694033

tfw kantian by nature
>>
Someone post the meme about the utilitarians and the killing fields or something to help OP out?
>>
>>9694009
agree. anglo philosophy as a whole can neben thrown in garbage.
>>
OK, I'm a utilitarian. What's best for all humanity is their extinction because anything less is suffering. There's no other guaranteed way that humans could be free from sorrow. This is our end goal: eradicate all human life.
>>
>>9696534
Utilitarians don't believe that all sorrow must be eliminated for life to be worthwhile.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.