[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to write something completely new and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20170628_192303.png (472KB, 766x608px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_192303.png
472KB, 766x608px
You have 10 seconds to write something completely new and original before I
>>
I go to /v/ to talk about games!
>>
Sometimes my willy feels nice
>>
jinui h876 gfvty 54654r ytf 988 uygyugy dddddddddddddddddddddddddd
>>
I only get turned on by virgins so I'll fuck my girlfriend/wife only in the ass so that she will be able to turn me on forever.
>>
Ah, there he is.
That motherfucker.
What a tool.
>>
Bleep bloop poop shoot
>>
In the particular lies the universal, to paraphrase an Irishman. Also in the particular lies singular uniqueness—tunes never sung before, paintings never rendered. But the pattens reoccur painfully. So many destinations reached and reached, over and over, by man and his sister and mother. Nothing is original, everything has been written, script thought: I hear my coworkers say, and recoil in sympathy. Sure, thoughts like this one have been composed a thousand times before, but infinite have yet to be, and to create them is the challenge, not only of mankind, but more importantly the original. Tomorrow is a blank slate to be vandalized—cart blanche beat black and blue. So, as a humble narcissist, I compel everyone to strive towards authentic originality. Perhaps your endeavors will prove futile, but, as Dwayne Gretzky has pointed out: you miss all the shots you don't take. So take one, take two. Lights, camera, put the pen to action and carry water poured by the fountain of youthful ideas, or gather rainwater from recycled condensate. The point is that phrases like "bamboozled Betty and Walter White filed their taxes in the dark of their electricity cut home while listening to the original Peter Pan soundtrack, waiting busily for a phone-call from their dead son who lost his life in a piñata party gone awry, one late bottle sunk July day in the year of our antichrist 1772, just a wink before eschatology lost its charm and hula-hoops took teens by Katrina-like storm."

Shite it might be, or hype like hyphy.
>>
i lick pandas
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.