[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Decide to stop reading Genrefiction >IQ instantly goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tfw2smartformemes.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
tfw2smartformemes.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
>Decide to stop reading Genrefiction
>IQ instantly goes up 50 points
>Instantly become slim, lean and fit
>Doorbell rings and its a 10/10 qt who wants to sit and read non fiction, non genre literature with me
>Instantly have sex because she is so turned on at how intelligent and handsome I am.
>"Oh anon, I just love how smart and handsome you are." she says while we fuck
>Phone rings while fucking
>"Hello, its me Elon Musk, I would personally like to welcome you into my private Whisky Club to smoke cigars and discuss non fiction, non genre literature with me."
>Agree to meet him and ejaculate, instantly impregnating the 10/10 qt with my perfect non genrefiction reading genes.
>Drive to Elon's billionaire mansion and laugh at all the subhumans reading genrefiction as I drive past them.
>Pull up behind bus at a traffic light.
>Accidentally read advertising genrefiction on the back window of the bus.
>It counts as reading genrefiction.
>Instantly lose 100 IQ points
>Instantly regain back all my weight.
>Get a text from 10/10 qt saying she hates me and thinks I am a disgusting loser and also my genrefiction reading genes lead to a miscarriage
>A text from Elon shortly follows telling me he thinks I am pathetic and he never wants to see me again.

Fucking Genrefiction.
>>
Elon is a genre fiction fan. He doesn't read faggy books about boring sad rich people and use big words to seem smart. He sees through the pseudo intellectualism surrounding literature
>>
>>9691089
8elons dick=D Oyourmouth
>>
I don't even know what genre fiction is, or maybe I don't understand the parameters. Is that like when someone writes, say, spiderman stories to glean shekels off the hardcore spiderman audience that will consume anything spiderman related?
>>
Most of lit-fic is very inaccessible and dull to my tastes. I'm sick to death of the continued insistence of lit-fic proponents in talking down to and dismissing genre fiction.

Genre fiction always wins. The stories don't matter if no one experiences them; genre stories are the audience favorites for a reason. It drives lit-fic proponents crazy, but shouting at the wind doesn't change a thing. The wind still blows. Smart artists would adapt their messages to formats that will deliver those messages. What has usually happened instead is lit-fic proponents continually belittle the more popular forms, hoping against hope that they can finally convince a majority of the audience to change their minds.
>>
>>9691192
Everything except literary fiction, including mystery, crime, fantasy, sci fi, westerns, and so on
>>
>>9691192
Genre fiction is like sci-fi, horror, fantasy, romance, detective stories, and other stuff like that.
>>
File: Untitled.png (74KB, 682x462px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
74KB, 682x462px
>>9691089
Elon Musk is a total lit fag
>>
>>9691076
Snobbery
>>
>>9691196
>>9691200
What I think I don't understand is what qualifies as contemporary literary fiction. It just doesn't seem very clear and a lot of books contain those elements, of course. Does genre fiction have to appeal to those genres in certain ways or be more adolescent / less serious? Are books like Inherent Vice and Blood Meridian then genre fiction or do they qualify as lit fic since the writers are high status / good at writing?
>>
>>9691076
>slim, lean and fit
which one?
>>
>>9691196
>>9691200
but why can't you have both?
seems like a mostly artificial segregation, not one that is legitimate in practice.
>>
>>9691259
slim = slight build
lean = low fat
fit = healthy and athletic
you can be all three, anon
>>
>>9691076
>elon musk's favorite books
>lord of the rings, foundation, hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, stranger in a strange land

elon musk would order a hit on you desu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.