[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've spent the last 6 months casually reading all of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: animorph andalite.jpg (24KB, 275x350px) Image search: [Google]
animorph andalite.jpg
24KB, 275x350px
I've spent the last 6 months casually reading all of the Animorph series books.

54 Animorph books
4 Megamorph books
4 Chronicles

Although incredibly bad they held my interest long enough to actually sit through them all.

But now i'm left with a great big hole, partially because how badly the story ended, but I don't know what to read now.

One thing to go off on is the fact I really liked the Ellimist Chronicles book and wondered if there is anything else like that?

Also any other suggests to read next?
>>
>>9690384

Read the Wheel of Time
>>
Write fan fiction and post it here.
>>
File: 800.jpg (76KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800.jpg
76KB, 800x450px
>>9690384
Read DFW
>>
>>9690384
Read Remnants kek
>>
>>9690384
You absolute madman.

Now you can read through the entire Warriors series, and tell all of us what happens past the first few arcs that we read as children.
>>
File: warriors book.jpg (56KB, 403x599px) Image search: [Google]
warriors book.jpg
56KB, 403x599px
>>9690429
>Warriors series
lel what the fuck is this shit

>>9690412
Read the first book as a kid, was pretty bad senpai
>>
>>9690446
>what the fuck is this shit
What you're going to read next. It's a real treat.
>>
>>9690429
It all goes to shit when Firestar's friend defects to the River Clan and then drowns. Also fuck Brambleclaw
>>
>>9690384
Did you get some kind of transformation fetish from it? I got my first boner reading the description of one of the girls turning into a cat.
>>
>>9690462
>>9690471
Oh dear

>>9690477
Nah dawg, but I did get turned on when the girls talk about being nothing but their morphing attire, which were just leotards.
>>
Give me a quick rundown on the intergalactic war. I only have a very vague memory of it. I remember the original kids end up as space war criminals.
>>
>>9690486
Aren't they like 12?
>>
>>9690384
This must be the most legit thing to have in your "say something interesting about yourself" bag. "Anon, tell us your crowning achievement"

"Yeaaah, remember those absolute bottom of the barrel kiddie sci-fi books that only got anyone to pick them up because of glossy cover bait that looked cool to 8 year olds in the 90s? Animorphs. I read em all. Over 60 libros. Last month."

"Riight then, we're going to go get slammed and try to forget this for your sake"
>>
>>9690491
There wasn't much to it, it was quite basic.

Andalites were willing to sacrifice Earth to get most of the Yeerks to the planet, and they would assemble the whole fleet to destroy the planet and surrounding Yeerk fleet.

The kids ended up being heroes actually, even in the eyes of the Andalite homeworld.

>>9690527
Gotta have something
>>
>>9690384
Totally forgot that I actually attempted to read one of those. Didnt remember shit except it was Chronicles and something related to candle light. after searching that, turns out the title was "andalite Chronicles". Memory is strange, I assume I remember associating the weird title with the familiar word and that's all that stuck. Makes me see how important it is to anchor new stuff with associations or I'll never be able to access it again.
>>
>>9690503
I'm pretty sure they're all in high school at least
>>
Goosebumps seems like the appropriate follow up to animorphs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.