[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was written by a 26 year old. What the fuck are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

This was written by a 26 year old.

What the fuck are you doing with yourself?
>>
I'm drinking beer every day and loving it
>>
File: 1433303346199.jpg (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1433303346199.jpg
2MB, 2880x1800px
>>9689651
getting stoned and writing science fiction.
>>
>>9689651
>relates in sensitive and finely tuned prose the inner conflict and questions about one’s identity that immigration, homosexuality, and the past might stir.

woah so oppressed
>>
>>9689651

How is this novel, I've heard very mixed things.
>>
>>9689651

>implying it matters how old you are

If a 96 year old releases one novel and dies a year later having published nothing else in his lifetime, then it will still be a classic if it's good enough. Not that most people would want to aim for that, though.
>>
>>9689978
Another opinion won't make what you've heard any less mixed.
>>
>>9689989
Well, it does kinda matter how old you are. The older you get, the more you start to stagnate. If you don't start putting in serious effort now, you're most probably not gonna make it. I've met and seen so many middle-aged "writers" who have still written barely anything, yet continue to say that they're going to publish the next great novel.
>>
>>9690005

Let's never discuss things desu.
>>
File: alexandermap.gif (27KB, 720x474px) Image search: [Google]
alexandermap.gif
27KB, 720x474px
This was conquered by a 26 year old.

What the fuck are you doing with yourself?
>>
>>9690021
He was the first trust fund baby.
>>
sounds like a liberal Bulgakov rip
>>
>>9689651
its obviously shit that's just being promoted by the establishment because it shills for the cultural marxist agenda and pontificates about the evils of white men in an appropriately shrill fashion
>>
>>9690021
>tfw your suburb wont let you conquer them
Where the fuck am I supposed to start bros?
>>
>>9690026

lel
>>
>>9690005

I greatly enjoyed this post
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.