[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in the holy name of fuck am I reading? This piece of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What in the holy name of fuck am I reading?
This piece of shit is 50% advertising for multinationals, 25% applauding outsourcing to India/China, 20% revisionist history and 5% interesting factoids.

Have any of you read this? Does it get better after the first half? I have dropped it for now, but may be convinced to finish it if there's something of value later.
>>
It's globalist trash similar to the work of nations
>>
no because thomas friedman is dumb and consistently wrong.

about 30 years ago he was walking along and looked around and said to himself "gee Tom, a lot of people are talking to each other on cell phones now." and he's written about 30,000 op eds and 5 books about this same theme for the last 3 decades.

It's actually impressive that he can talk so much and say nothing of substance.

http://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/i-swear-to-god-this-is-a-real-graph-from-thomas-friedma-1789428361
>>
>>9687062
>>9687371
Wish I knew this before wasting 2$. Thanks anyway, /lit/
>>
It's sub-Freakonomics tier and was more compelling before the financial crisis (published in 05 I think). Consider also that it's targeted at the managerial class. I wouldn't expect many here to find it compelling but I'm not surprised it was well received last decade since it was preaching to the choir.
>>
>>9687420
Buddy, this Thomas (((Friedman))) you're talking about here. Get read on the JQ. Of course he's pushing for jewish globalism and distorting reality/history.
>>
>>9687467
Get your conspiratorial ass out of here.
>>
>>9687467
Please leave stormfag
>>
>>9687486
Haha, the people who are actually "conspiring" are jews like (((Friedman))) who control industries that are selling people like the OP a fake version of reality. So who am I conspiring against and why don't you understand the meaning of words?
>>
>>9687058

You do understand that this book hasn't been relevant for at least a decade now, right?
>>
>>9687058
Thomas Friedman is literally Nick Land for normies
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.