[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive read dagon, silver key, The Statement of Randolph Carter,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: H._P._Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg (24KB, 285x352px) Image search: [Google]
H._P._Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg
24KB, 285x352px
Ive read dagon, silver key, The Statement of Randolph Carter, the dream quest of unknown kadath and color out of space. Most of them were too gaabig to even describe. Where do I go now?
>>
>>9684495
Dunwich Horror
>>
The Dunwich Horror. Its epic, mainly the end. If you want something that describes the entities you should read At the Mountain of Madness. It's a novella.
>>
File: 129327[1].jpg (44KB, 280x475px) Image search: [Google]
129327[1].jpg
44KB, 280x475px
>>9684495
Pic related and The Shadow Over Innsmouth
>>
>>9684495
Read Clarke Ashton Smith
>>
>>9684495
Can't get into this guy because of his racism and anti semitism :/

No matter how good it might be, I just get side tracked with his hate and bigotry, can't take it serious
>>
>>9685667
fuck off civilised scum
>>
>>9684495
>Reading Dream Quest before Celephais, and the Doom that Came to Sarnath.
You fucked up, mate.
>>
>>9684495
At Mountains of Madness is good

There is also, The Outsider and Herbert West The Re-animator
>>
>>9684495
But why?
>>
>>9684495
The monster mash stories

Shadow Over Inssmouth
Dunwhich Horror
Dreams in the Witches House
Mountains of Madness
Call of Cthluhu
>>
>>9685667
God forbid you'll take a look at the world through someone else's eyes through literature unless you agree with them 100%
>>
File: 80s2.jpg (1MB, 800x1016px) Image search: [Google]
80s2.jpg
1MB, 800x1016px
>>9684495
His poem "On Niggers"
>>
>>9684495
I recommend "The Shadow Out of Time".
It is quite brilliant in its portrayal of beings greater and more significant than man, moreso than other stories.
>>
Cool air is just fucking annoying. I like color out of space
>>
>>9686881
>Cool air is just fucking annoying
Pleb opinion
>>
>>9684495
Just pick one of his stories and read it. It takes no time.
>>
>>9685667
4chan is 18+
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.