[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on De Sade and writers inspired mainly by him (e.g.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20170626_150943.png (139KB, 1080x867px) Image search: [Google]
20170626_150943.png
139KB, 1080x867px
Opinions on De Sade and writers inspired mainly by him (e.g. Dennis Cooper.)
>>
>>9683842
Amy got what she deserved.
>>
>>9683842
I like The Story of the Eye; it's more romantic to me than anything else I know of.
As for Sade, I've only rred snippets, but from what I know both the man and his writings were worthless and revolting.
>>
I really hate when people review things on Amazon, and either

1) Review the service/shipping speed/whatever and not the item, or
2) Review the item but still talk about service shit

If you're buying directly from Amazon their service is always fine, and if you're buying from the marketplace there's literally a completely separate review system for your review of the service.
>>
>>9683842
>expected Sade to be similar to 50 shades of grey
What is wrong with these people? Sade is literary satire while the other is erotica fanfic garbage.

>>9683856
That's a pretty garbage opinion that you've got there, my man. Maybe you should keep it to yourself since you have not actually read anything by him yet. Marquis de Sade was a very intelligent and eloquent man.
>>
>>9683868
So then what is Sade's corpus operum if not thousands of pages of obscene sexuality and bizarre cruelty?
>>
>>9683903
Try reading Justine and you'll understand there's more to Sade than that.
>>
Amy is a retard for expecting babby's first fetish shit like Fifty Shades of Grey.
Seriously, Fifty Shades is entry level shit as far as BDSM goes
>>
Bataille is good
>>
>>9683868
>By amy on may 15, 2017
I hope this gives you your answer, my good man.
>>
>>9683842
..but if you don't thinkt his is like 50 shades of grey, it is?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.