[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The sex play of children has always gone on. Everyone, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: John-Steinbeck4.jpg (58KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
John-Steinbeck4.jpg
58KB, 402x402px
>The sex play of children has always gone on. Everyone, I guess, who is not abnormal has foregathered with little girls in some dim leafy place, in the bottom of a manger, under a willow, in a culvert under a road—or at least has dreamed of doing so. Nearly all parents are faced with the problem sooner or later, and then the child is lucky if the parent remembers his own childhood.

??????
>>
>>9681252
>sex play of children
This is a normal thing that kids do with each other. I have a couple of pretty vivid memories of stuff I did with my neighbor when I was about five and she six, maybe a little older
>>
You didnt finger the neighbor girl when you were 4 years old?
>>
I've never touched another female besides my mother and grandmother.
>>
>he lost his virginity after 2
>>
>>9681278
Damn that cat looks weak. I could sweep kick its legs and he'd tumble over.
>>
>Touched dicks with the neighboor kid

I was doomed from the start tbqh
>>
It's true. A lot of that shit can be homoerotic as hell depending upon who you grew up around
>>
>>9681291
You guys don't touch dicks with your neighbors? How do you say hello?
>>
>>9681285
Rude
>>9681324
I remember running off during recess with some boys. A few showed their cocks. I didn't since I'm not a faggot. We all laughed at the one uncircumcised kid.
>>
>>9681333
>We all laughed at the one uncircumcised kid.
Americans truly are animals
>>
>>9681372
His name was Moses too which was ironic.

Also kys Euro scum.
>>
>>9681324
Haha oh fuck. Memories flooding back now
>>
>>9681390
>kys
>scum
t. penis mutilators and good goyim
>>
either with someone else or yourself. I started jerking it at 5 personally (though with a hitachi-like neck massage device). Steinbeck is saying that any parent who is adamantly against it is obviously forgetting what they were like as a child.
>>
>>9681252

What about this is confusing?

>Most kids do things of that nature with each other, not knowing what exactly it is they're doing
>Most parents know this, and those who speak against it are hypocrites as they did the same thing

Steinbeck's writing is pretty easy to interpret, generally speaking. Also, what story is this from? I don't remember reading this bit anywhere, but I've some Steinbeck still to read.
>>
>>9681432
I think OP is surprised that sex play amongst children is a common thing.
>>
My maid used to fuck me when I was 3, 4 years old.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.