[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know if this is good? I bought it for £2 on eBay and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

Anyone know if this is good?
I bought it for £2 on eBay and I can't seem to find anyone talking about it online.
>>
>>9681014
cute
>>
>>9681025
What?
>>
File: helper.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
helper.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>9681187
buying cheap obscure self-help books online called 'get the life you want!' hoping for a better future.

it's endearing.
>>
>>9681230
I didn't buy it because i'm hoping for a better future it's just that i had £2 left over and I went on eBay to find some books and this was the only one that looked interesting for the money.
>>
File: big-book.png (37KB, 381x490px) Image search: [Google]
big-book.png
37KB, 381x490px
bro while we postin self-helps peep this shit, it's p dank, and even the most hateristic neet can implement the techniques in it, basically the idea is that every choice you make compounds to make a difference of years or a lifetime, either good or bad, so every choice no matter how trivial has consequences, check it out tho, the audiobook is like 80 megs and on both my audiobook/ebooks torrent sites
>>
cop it op, and then post us the best nuggets from it

after reading a gorillion self-helps i can tell you one thing, you cant judge by the title, some shit that sounds cringingly corny is dank, and other shit that has a veneer of academic respectability (for example: Deep Work) are really bland and empty of anything useful, so if some new ideas about socializing sound good to, cop the mother fucker it is ur duty
>>
File: 1456886201271.jpg (24KB, 345x395px) Image search: [Google]
1456886201271.jpg
24KB, 345x395px
>>9681014
>Social IQ
Are you a white, 25-30 year old, American single mother who's "spiritual but not religious?"
>>
>>9681245
oh and wut makes it extra dank is that between chapters it has the raddest 90s vapor wave sounding shit, it's like u can feel the a e s t h e t i c s
>>
File: 44dbfa1231a77_9337n.jpg (29KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
44dbfa1231a77_9337n.jpg
29KB, 300x426px
>$0.01 on Amazon

Montel is more than meeting you halfway, people.
>>
>>9681265
more like a black, 45-50 year old, American single mother who's a "spiritual christian".
>>
>>9681014
>Social IQ
>>
File: img_5403.jpg (846KB, 1400x1639px) Image search: [Google]
img_5403.jpg
846KB, 1400x1639px
>>9681448
not even trolling i'm kind of curious about that new self-help slash autobio by "charlemagne da god", if the audiobook hits one of my trackers i will shamelessly cop that bitch
>>
>>9681476
Sorry for making fun of your mom
>>
>>9681448
bro u inspired in me an idea...what if someone wrote a short story about some elite fags like billionaires and heads of state and shit all trying to divert some catastrophe like nuclear war or some crazy disease outbreak or something, and over the course of the thing you find out they all have some obscure corny shitty self-help book in common, not the obvious shit like 7 habits or win friends, but some shit no one ever heard of like that montel williams shit, and then it slowly becomes clear that there is some kind of ancient wisdom in and that montel williams ancestor was an animist priest in africa before being sent to america or something and if you follow the recommendations in the book you inevitably become ruling class or some shit, it's kind of retarded but it could be rad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.