[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm poor and my copy got coffee spilt all over it. Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3574.jpg (837KB, 1512x2370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3574.jpg
837KB, 1512x2370px
I'm poor and my copy got coffee spilt all over it. Where can I finish it online? Y-you know, for free?
>>
It's one of the most popular books ever published. You killed a thread for this.
>>
>>9677970
Why can't you read past it's battle scars?
>>
File: 4825.jpg (59KB, 860x350px) Image search: [Google]
4825.jpg
59KB, 860x350px
What's up with this book? I don't get it.
>>
>>9677993
It was drenched dude. I though my coffee holder was sealed but it fucked up my whole bag. I feel like an idiot enough so pls no bully.
>>9678029
It's written by Nabokov.
>>
Why not check it out from your local library?
>>
>>9677970
Libgen.io
B-ok, or whatever the bookzz substitute became
Irc
Google "filetype:pdf Nabokov Lolita", etc.
>>
>>9677970

Such an overrated, cringy book.

"As I watched her -- watched my Lo, my little pet -- sit by the pool, I felt a fire, a blazing fire, heating regions which had not been heated in some time, subterranean regions in which a bulky mushroom was now blossoming, growing to full length in its shade between my legs."
>>
>>9678083
No no, the middle of the book is the good part. Begining and end can suck my right pinky toe.
>>
>>9677970
libraries. You can get the real book for free.
>>
>>9677970
>mfw so patrician I recognise those lips and know from which painting they are from
>>
>>9678066
I think just "lolita pdf" would be ok.
>>
>>9677970
are you sure it was coffee? are you sure it wasnt semen?
>>
>>9677970
stop masturbating to lolita, you pedophile
>>
>>9678066
>B-ok
Thanks anon. Bookzz has been down for a while and I still went to it every time I looked for books.
>>
>>9678388
Do tell.
>>
>>9678029

it's one of the more interesting novels of the past century. it makes a clean departure from the prevailing mode of experimental (but readable) fiction that focused largely on human consciousness and psychology, instead dealing with questions of Ontology
>>
>>9678083
>>9678090
Wasn't that great. Fantasising about killing his wife, the part where the school teacher confronts him about Lo being a strange kid, and the part where he becomes paranoid someone is tailing him were good.

Describing every American motor lodge and motel in agonising repetitive detail was too much.

I would have liked to know more about how the relationship was affecting Lo and what she was thinking and feeling. But anon's have said before that the book is really about Hum's insanity and selfishness.
>>
>>9678388
>patrician
>from which painting they are from

My sides
>>
is there a place to get jstor articles
>>
File: bignig_zps274d7717.png (15KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
bignig_zps274d7717.png
15KB, 500x725px
>mom opened my packages and found this
>>
>>9679122
The long descriptive lists of lodges, places, motels, and dates, etc are where majority of the clues are to solve the Lolita riddle.
>>
paedo book
>>
>>9678083
Why is it the more I read the more I hate everything?
>>
>>9681608
What riddle is that?
>>
File: 1487861402728.jpg (117KB, 750x917px) Image search: [Google]
1487861402728.jpg
117KB, 750x917px
>mom askes what im reading
>>
>>9678045
Stop spilling coffee on books, pervert.
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lolita+free+pdf
>>
Ever heard of Google ya pufta?
>>
File: pondering_amphibian.png (6KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
pondering_amphibian.png
6KB, 240x210px
libgen vs b-ok, which is better?
>>
Book cover is from painting?

Name of painting anyone?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.