[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw wasn't given a linear education of history, theatre,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: mfw.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>tfw wasn't given a linear education of history, theatre, literature and art to fully understand any new piece of information that comes my way
>>
Damn dude, you lost your chance. You'll never get another opportunity to read.
>>
File: mfw.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>9676574
>implying I'll ever be able to study Theatre from Classical Greece to Naturalism without having prejudices and misconceptions as a result of my non-linear and muddled education
>>
>>9676570
If only it were possible to study history, theater, literature, and art on your own. Unfortunately, it's literally impossible to study these subjects on your own and you just need to accept that you're a pleb. Sorry mate.
>>
>>9676594
>Unfortunately, it's literally impossible to study these subjects on your own and you just need to accept that you're a pleb. Sorry mate.

I think you're the pleb if you can't educate yourself, cuck.
>>
>>9676570
>parent never read to you as a kid or encouraged you to read durring adolescents
>shitty YA books tough in elementary and middle schools turned you off to reading for years
>you didn't discover your affinity for literature until your late teen years
>you could have finished the cannon by now if you had the proper start
>>
>>9676678
retard
>>
>>9676678
Are you pretending to be retarded? That post was obviously not meant to be taken seriously.
>>
>>9676678
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!!!!!!!
>>
>>9676570

>implying time is linear
>implying you can understand ancient works without reading more accessible modern worksfirst
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.