[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the quintessential bitter anon. I've only had negative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I'm the quintessential bitter anon. I've only had negative experiences with women.

I'd like to read a great love story. Maybe it will change the way I think.

Suggestions?
>>
>>9672162
White Nights
>>
Love stories are just going to make you feel more bitter and envious.
>>
>>9672162
Tristan and Iseult
>>
>>9672234
As this scene starts, Yseult is putting on her roller skates outside in a public park. She's wearing a knitted, tight yellow half top and jean shorts and a school backpack. Her hair is in pigtails. Unlike some of Tristan's girls made up to look young, Yseult always looks extremely cute like this. Tristan spies her and convinces her that she needs a "teacher". He even gives her a sweet kiss when they are sitting under a big tree.

Cut to Tristan's backyard patio. Yseult is standing up, bent over a table and Tristan is fucking her ass from behind! It's quite an abrupt (but not necessarily unwelcome) shift. If you are looking for foreplay and a climatic build up, you better look elsewhere! All of Yseult's clothes remain on, and Tristan simply pulls her shorts over to gain access to her anus which looks well greased up. As Tristan pumps her asshole, Yseult flashes an incredible smile that is worth a million dollars. She doesn't seem to mind a stiff cock up her ass at all. Top notch camera work captures the anal action with all the right angles, letting the viewer see Tristan's cock moving in and out of her tiny butt and her cute as a button face at the same time. A good mix of close ups (including some gape) and facial expressions. Tristan pulls out and Yseult appears to perform A2M but the angle changes so it might be faked. The BJ action is short, and once again Tristan goes to work on Yseult's ass. There's a (too) short reverse cowgirl sequence and then another (too) short standing and/or sideways anal sequence using a table. Her shorts are gone, but her roller skates remain (she never takes them off the entire scene).

Tristan pops up with a big dildo at this point. It's purple and has ridges on it. He shoves it up Yseult's box while he is inside her ass. Next, he decides to take a time out and use the dildo to fuck her rectum. Surprising, the Asian fuck bunny's ass can accommodate the big toy, and she takes the ridged portion nearly all the way. Tristan wants her anus to swallow the last ridge too, and tries to push it in further, but Yseult auditable tells him "no" and pulls it back. That was a tad disappointing, but it is still impressive. Then it is time for more anal sex, now in the sideways position. Tristan fingers her neat and trim pussy while rocking her ass. More anal sex on her back, and her pussy is spread wide with two hands. The action cuts to Yseult sitting on Tristan's lap, and the old man jams two fingers up her violated butthole. This develops into reverse anal cowgirl style and Yseult bounces with great determination.
>>
>>9672234

While all this buttfucking is going on, Tristan and Yseult engage in the usual Tristan style dialog about what a young, nasty girl she is, but Yseult plays the part better than most and is more engaging. Hottie Yseult is seen next getting fucked up the ass in the cowgirl position facing face. The sight of her butt getting reamed looks scorching hot in this position and she turns her head around so that you can see her face. Then Tristan has her count backwards out loud slowly from 18 as he continues to steadily pump his dick in and out of her asshole. I'm not sure what the point was, but I thought it was erotic as hell. I couldn't explain why, but it was. Then to top it off, she hops off and sucks his dick. Again, this may be an A2M, but maybe not since the camera breaks. For the first time, Tristan gives her ass a decent break and lets her work on his cock with her mouth. Some decent oral action ensues. Tristan is sitting in a chair and Yseult is on her knees. Yseult makes some great sucky and pop sounds as she sucks off the tip of his cock. Tristan moves her head by pulling on her hair during the BJ. Yseult makes good eye contact. Next, reverse cowgirl anal again but this time, Tristan turns it into a DP by using a orange dildo. For the first time, Yseult seems uncomfortable. In general, she avoids DP scenes. After getting fucked by the dildo, she sucks it direct from her snatch.

All good things must come to an end. Heading into the final stretch, Tristan bends the Asian princess over a chair and proceeds to ream out her cornhole doggie style. The sequence is captured skillfully and there are several excellent gape shots that give Yseult fans an up close and personal view of her backdoor. Despite all the anal play described above, her butt holds up well to the abuse. It still looks pretty, pink and relatively tight. But by now, it appears that Yseult is simply enduring it. She is no longer smiling and joining in with Tristan's twisted conversation. It appears that Tristan picks up on this and says, "I bet your butt's getting sore now." Nonetheless, he continues to pump his rod in and out of her anus. Tristan finally has enough, pulls out, and for the last time gives Yseult the opportunity to suck dick fresh from her asshole. She willingly agrees and performs killer A2M while making outstanding eye contact with the camera. Tristan jerks off on her face while standing over her. He hits the target, which is her open mouth of course. She cleans his cock off, smiles and lets the cum drip out.
>>
>>9672244
>>9672249
the fuck is this from
>>
>>9672262
the bottom of my heart, anon
>>
>>9672180
>not sadness with them
You're missing the whole point.
>>
TEnder is the night
>>
>>9672295
spicy vignette anon. Crafting literotica pastiches of famous authors sounds like it could be a fun challenge
>>
A book isn't going to do anything. Such books are not written for you. People who write and read these consider you a non-person, a creature exempt from human experience, like third worlders shoveling shit or cockroaches in the walls.

The only thing that will make you non-salty is Life-Experience™.
>>
>>9672162
read Denis de Rougemont's Love in the Western World instead
>>
>>9673193
thanks
i'm working on classic fairy tales
harder than it seems
but i'm also really lazy
>>
>>9672162
>I'm the quintessential ugly anon
ftfy
>>
my diary desu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.