[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that you lack free will, that all alleged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

When did you realize that you lack free will, that all alleged freedom of movement is contained within a predetermined space, that space cannot hear you wiggle or scream, and that you are bound to repeat the mental anguish of being unknown and unknowable for all of eternity.

For me in was Calvin and Augustine.
>>
right now

WHOA
>>
File: 1485379082060.jpg (20KB, 225x257px) Image search: [Google]
1485379082060.jpg
20KB, 225x257px
>he isn't aware of the realm of consciousness that isn't bound by immutable laws
>>
>>9671183
>if it feels good, believe it.
>>
>>9671183
Of course there are immutable laws, and one of them is that my superiority gives me free will while you pathetic turds dwell in a determined universe, trapped by your dim pseudo-sentient slow-twitch brain fibers. Bwahahahaha.
>>
Ps - screw calvin. Pelagianism for the win.
>>
>>9671191
how retarded r u?
>>
When i read your post OP
>>
File: crushing nigger skulls.jpg (68KB, 540x719px) Image search: [Google]
crushing nigger skulls.jpg
68KB, 540x719px
>>9671234
>le consciousness doesn't le exist
do you own a fedora? are you intellectually enlightened?

you're a nonwhite who voted for hillary I bet. I wouldn't think consciousness existed either if I were a subhuman animal that lacked empathy and human emotion.
>>
>>9671246
Not at all the claim. Go back to /pol/ol.
>>
File: dumb ass shiro.jpg (23KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
dumb ass shiro.jpg
23KB, 640x368px
>>9671167

>the mental anguish of being unknown and unknowable for all of eternity.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? Unless you're famous enough to be remembered, 99% of the population on this Earth right now will die and be forgotten like the rest of the nameless faces throughout our history as a species.

How comforting.
>>
File: jon.png (9KB, 94x44px) Image search: [Google]
jon.png
9KB, 94x44px
>>9671256
>Go back to /pol/ol
nailed it
>>
>>9671246

>crushing nigger skulls

That's a pretty disgusting photograph. It's too bad that instead of bearing the indifference and complexity of the world like a man, you resort to scapegoating black people for all of your insecurity issues. But that's easy, so of course you do it.

>Le Reddit. Le fedora. Consciousness herr derr.

Maybe you can't read very well. More likely, you choose not to.

Ultimately, I think you should return to /pol/, peruse that poorly thought out nonsense one last time, and then kill yourself. You're too far gone, too committed to willful ignorance. There's simply no hope for you and your life will amount to nothing.
>>
>when did you realize you lack free will
As soon as I thought about it

>space cannot hear you wiggle or scream
You're a legitimate fucking moron
>>
>>9671370
You're a genuine idiot and an edgelord

Predetermination doesn't negate the experience of consciousness, nor does it imply meaninglessness. Predetermination is just likely a fact of life. Any definite equation has a definite solution. Our biases are based on genetics and world experience - any choice which seems the best to make isn't based off of rationalization, and when it is, it's still that bias that caused us to rationalize in the first place.

That doesn't negate the conscious experience. The fact that there is no omnipotent and all-loving god doesn't imply meaninglessness. We experience only from our own consciousness. Logically nothing beyond that would instrinsicly matter unless it directly affects us.
>>
>>9672004
>>9671370
you are both hilarious cucks ruined by materialism
>>
>>9672004
>> Predetermination doesn't negate the experience of consciousness, nor does it imply meaninglessness.

Not stated. Not even implied.

>> The fact that there is no omnipotent and all-loving god doesn't imply meaninglessness.

Not stated. Not even implied.

Who are you talking to?
>>
>>9672196
Imma go one further and indicate there is no predestination, you permanently infantilized walking zygotes. Take some responsibility for yourselves. Wahhhhh mommy and daddy and gravity and history and economics mades me do it. Also, that there is an all-loving and benevolent god, but you lack access to the proof: i look in the mirror and know God is real, baby.
>>
Pathetic generation doesnt even believe in the possibility of the shitty choices they make. Emasculated and ballless wonders, to confound real men. What would xerxes the great say? All this rhetoric of predestination and determinism is so you can avoid blaming yourselves for your pathetic existence.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.