[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I'm Newt Gingrich. After nearly five months of his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (484KB, 633x764px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
484KB, 633x764px
Hi, I'm Newt Gingrich.

After nearly five months of his presidency, the liberal media and the Washington establishment still don’t understand Donald J. Trump.

President Trump is different from any political leader we’ve seen in the presidency – at least since Andrew Jackson (1828-36). As a result, reporters and those in the elite political class literally have no idea how to understand him. Each day, they are faced with a president who doesn’t fit the norms of politics as usual, and their persistent instinct has been to attack.
I have watched this hostility since then-candidate Trump announced his bid for the presidency at Trump Tower nearly two years ago on June 16, 2015. It is a major reason why I decided to write Understanding Trump, which was released yesterday.

I wrote Understanding Trump for the grassroots activists across the nation who are dedicated to holding Washington accountable and ensuring it once again serves the American people, instead of the big government, monied special interests and political influence peddlers.
This book is for those fighting to repel the elite media offensive and those who want to know how they can better help President Trump drain the swamp and steer our country toward a much brighter, more prosperous future.
Finally, I wrote this book to help the millions of Americans who elected President Trump to understand him, as I understand him – as an incredibly smart, successful, passionate leader, who loves this country and sincerely wants to make it great again.
>>
is it bad that I read it in his voice?
I think I watch too much C-SPAN
>>
>>9670179
How come he has such a happy babies face?
>>
Fuck off newt the grinch
>>
>>9670179
Hey Newt
>>
Eat a dick
>>
>>9670179
Anyone that thinks Trump is Totally Different™ after all that has happened is either a drooling retard that worships anything /pol/ says or is in denial. He's offered the same lukewarm conservatism that Bush offered. His strike on Syria was the spark in the house of dry tinder he had built. The most he's 'gotten done' is via abusing executive orders, something that the conservatives have been screeching autistically about every time Obango even looked at one.
>>
>>9671088
Obama was exactly the same as Bush, he was just more inclined to attack foreign countries.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.