[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>how you imagine Thomas Pynchon to be >"*unzips laptop*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>how you imagine Thomas Pynchon to be
>"*unzips laptop* xD, another snorkleborkle day! What are my friends on /lit/ thinking, only they can look at books in an edgy way that doesn't bore me! Oops, my laptop is covered in cocaine and weed xD! Maybe I can get high as I type my next book about internet culture and pepe, that'll help me write :D But first I'll finish reading that medieval Pagan cookbook!111 *picks it up off the stack of other similar books* *camera pans out and twists, and you see his desk and seat is stuck to the wall and he is superglued to the chair, working sideways 6 feet off the ground*"

>what Thomas Pynchon is actually like, with a 99.9999 % accuracy
>"*reads the New York Times from front to back, like he does every day, along with the New Yorker and The Economist* Hmm... I'm glad Macron was elected, his sensible moderation and centre ground reforms will be a bastion of progress in our turbulent times. *has a nap* *Reads the latest Jonathan Franzen and then New York Times best seller books* I think I'll go to my study. *Skims Wikipedia to make notes for his new book, gets lazy, decides to make his current section more abstract and incoherent* *Writes exactly 1000 words* *Goes to sleep again*."
>>
pinecone is redpilled bro. read more
>>
>>9667553
Thank you Thom, I laughed.
>>
>>9667567
This.

>Pinecone takes the time out of his day to give us these fine shitposts

What a guy
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.