[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slowly glancing to the sky, I view the crepuscule, lowering soft,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

Slowly glancing to the sky, I view the crepuscule, lowering soft, filtered rays of light upon my conservatory skylight. Charley Mingus is on the box, and my beer is cold and crisp. The practical man is concerned with food for the body. I side with food for the mind.
Nowadays I shift and turn though the corridors. Taking what offers itself to my interest. The other day while leaving Subway a transient asked me for the time. I told him it was time to embrace his own ability.
While driving my car to the liquor store I purchased a pack of beer, and a pack of cider.
The only thing I will not keep from the people who stop and ask for procurance from me while I am on my way, not planning for it, not wanting it, is my wish for them to pursue food for the mind.
A young man of healthy stock and bright clear eyes held the door for me today at the Valvoline shop. I Stopped where I was and looked at his waist. No belt or loops to hold one. I asked him why he would not wear a belt. He responded "Sir, this is my uniform, It is a one piece mechanic outfit, it does not need a belt. ". A man of thought needs a belt. I saw no reason to answer him and later, stopped the staff mid oil change. They got quite upset and I slowly idled through their lowered garage door, eventually pushing it out of its tracks and destroying it.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.