[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a series where the author goes FULL RETARD halfway through.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: earths-children-series[1].jpg (519KB, 1729x1530px) Image search: [Google]
earths-children-series[1].jpg
519KB, 1729x1530px
Name a series where the author goes FULL RETARD halfway through.

>Was reading the Earth's Children series a while back
>First book is carefully paced, methodical, and an interesting examination of two primitive cultures interacting with one another.
>There are a few "miraculous moments" that will require you to suspend your disbelief, but nothing too intense.
>Second book is pastoral and comfortable. The book describes the methods which primitive man kept themselves alive, it feels like you are with them every step of the way.

>At the end of the second book, there is an abrupt change of pace.
>Suddenly, the main protagonist learned to speak another language "in her sleep".
>She suddenly invents about a million things on her own, out of nowhere.

Was really thinking I found something unique and interesting here, but she went and fucked it all up.
>>
>>9663178
Lord of the rings.
>>
>>9663337
Up yours, you full-blown faggot.
>>
>>9663178
My mom really enjoys these books and we listened to the audiobooks when I was growing up. This bitch tames every animal and invents every fucking piece of technology possible. She also has an """""amazing""""" talent for language and quickly picks up every one she comes into contact with. She also figures out conception after her and her husband kill a tribe of warring lesbians. After they cross a glacier or some shit completely unassisted.
>>
>>9663178
>>9663358
What exactly did you expect, it's written by a fat American woman
>>
>>9663178
Proust
>>
Raven's Shadow by Anthony Ryan
>>
File: 1316535760-91878400.jpg (77KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1316535760-91878400.jpg
77KB, 1000x1000px
>>9663178
the dark materials trilogy by philip pullman
first book: haha everyone has a little animal that's like a forever companion and is part of their soul or whatever and look here's a funny little scamp who's a bit wild and it's a bit like our world except it's not! and there are talking polar bears and stuff!

second book: I WANT TO KILL GOD

pic unrelated
but her dress is made of dark material
>>
>>9663178
The meme trilogy
Prove me wrong
>>
>>9663407
Fuck you
Read Time Regained
>>
>>9663591
After reading Proust I sure wish I could regain my time alright
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.