[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are good books for learning how to control and manipulate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

What are good books for learning how to control and manipulate people?
I don't care who I fuck over or how immoral it all is.
Basically some good books for training Machiavellianism.
>>
>>9658757
Participate in social gatherings while remaining antisocial. Watch and observe people carefully. Your person of average intelligence generally tends to put on air around their insecurities when in social situations. This can be cued by knowing that, again the average, tends to think about, based on the social scenario, their best interest and the person they care second-most about's opinion. It doesn't have to stop at only second, but the idea here is you want to always have an idea about a subject and their object of attraction in a situation, whether you're involved in the situation or not. This object can be any noun of any form. Seeing the strings is the easy part though. It's plucking them without being seen is difficult. You have to either be willingly conniving and tactful with your words and actions (as subliminally as social cues and body language), or, as I've done, become adept at internalizing a goal to the point where you can unconsciously manipulate those around you without really "'trying'". The second works better amount strangers because it'll give you a strange air about you that most anyone couldn't pin point as anything other than a level of 'innocence'. The first works better with those you know because you can guide your actions from familiar to more and more your desired outcome without rising suspicion. But doing the first method often to someone will eventually tip them off as being manipulated. Only the second method acts as a total acceptance of persona.
>>
Read Machiavelli and stop misinterpreting his work
>>
>>9658757
The Prince will only teach you how to write effective satire
>>
The prince was the very first 4chan post in /lit/
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.