[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ass to ass, mouth to salad dressing covered plate. I watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

Ass to ass, mouth to salad dressing covered plate. I watched star trek tonight after 17 beers. It was as good as it should be. But now I contemplate many things, ok? I bet you guys could stand toe to toe with some one like me but then I would probably go away because I don't like conflict these days. THESE days the light falls upon my shoulders but no warmth accompanies the "photons". I bet you are all real nice these guys yesterday sure were. Now I glance down the path and nothing but memories of past thoughts I experienced years ago when I was young remind me of the time I thought back to the memories of playing tag with my mother in the cool grass, I was not wearing shoes, friends.
>>
>>9657824
>I thought back to the memories of playing tag with my mother in the cool grass, I was not wearing shoes, friends.

Thats Proustian af.
I wish I had a real mother.

What you drinking beer like that for, you want a paunch that badly? Drinking vodka or whiskey or w.e like a man with a plan. That plan being getting drunk.
>>
Again the latch clacks upon the rod that holds the latch of the gate that separates the garden from the patch of great worry inside me, I watch the path get soaked with the falling rain as my eyes well with tears that I know of the origin not. Untied shoes step one before each other my mind is a staring sentry absent of cause. Nowadays awake from a blank sleep with dread in my heart not thinking of anything other than my own worry and with no plan to change anything except the way I lean in my filthy sheets before I awake again pissing out the nights mistake and gulping warm water through my studio apartment spigot.
>>
>>9657901
>the way I lean in my filthy sheets

Consider new ways to lean (direct your attention) in your filthy sheets (muddled mind)
>>
Oh, the origin of worry, while the years roll along. Along the wall to the right the light from the sun is square and long while the night birds are recused with the buss transport and degenerates scrapping the gravel below me as I cough and breath in the wet surroundings of morning. Dampness springs into the head of unconscious placement, neglect stretches the heads strings under the filtered light of mistake.
>>
>>9657974
I like the cut of your jib
I would accuse you of merely rolling allong alliterative connections but the words work as a whole.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.