[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sad news this is Japanese trend of literature(right novel) 異世界

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: gomi.png (236KB, 420x540px) Image search: [Google]
gomi.png
236KB, 420x540px
sad news
this is Japanese trend of literature(right novel)
異世界 means "different world"
this is truely suck
>>
content example of one of which right novel

My name is Ichiro Takaji.
Eight years have passed since that Kimoi Man disturbance, now I am doing a special effects lighter in Tokyo. Even though it is said that the bite is a lifeline as it can not be eaten by itself.
But someday I will write a screenplay of super fun special effects that everyone admits and will create a historical hero like "Ultraman" and "Masked Rider".

One day, Holy will come to Tokyo to enter university.
The girls in the fourth grade of elementary school who had been watching Kimoi man with the eyes of yearning are now female college students.
She had grown into a ridiculous girl as she expected. It is the special effects nerd as it is.
This cute little boy is walking next to me.
Even now it does not change, I have a pleasant expectation to the Holy Father who calls me "Famous for Ichiro." I wonder if she will be my girlfriend. I was walking through the streets of night and night while being delusive, and I happened to encounter "eye" by chance.

Their name is Ba · Gross.
It appeared in the evening night city to defeat the evil, it was a mysterious hero who is making the world a noisy.
That life - sized hero is back! Weakest hero is back!
>>
wakarimasen
>>
>>9655659
Isekai is the John Green of anime.

>>9655666
Google translate makes anything bad.
>>
>>9655659
This genre

in my country

it is everything
>>
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
Isekai and Light Novels in general are really the worst thing to happen to Japanese popculture in a long time.
Yeah yeah, anime's trash and all that, but especially for the last 20 years or so there's been a large focus on cultural exportation of anime/manga, meaning that the medium has generally leveled out in quality and production budget as companies figured out how to market their shit in larger, more profitable foreign countries.

Light Novels, on the other hand, are entirely masturbatory. They are designed specifically for a tiny niche market section of the Japanese speaking audience, and owing to the writing style and overall low production budget and output quality, are unmarketable in all other countries.
Light Novels are, in effect, outsourced narrative works with roughly the quality of an average FanFiction.net. epic, usually without the added benefit of using existing intellectual properties, made for and by a market of lowest-common-denominator media consumers.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.