/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here read a lot of moldbug? I tried to read him but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
Has anyone here read a lot of moldbug?
I tried to read him but he goes off on too many tangents about comparing whatever he's talking about to catholics.

Also I was expecting some hard hitting anti democratic anti enlightenment stuff but he just seems like an edgy libertarian
>>
> seems like an edgy libertarian
> edgy libertarian
> edgy
>>
aw shit, moldbug thread
>>
>>9653398
>face only a mother could love

Why is this so common for alt-right/libertarian types?
>>
>>9653398
What piece does he go off on Catholics? I have read his open letter and a few other pieces, I can't remember him doing that.
>>
>>9653885
He has a wife and kids
>>
File: american-imperium.png (875KB, 812x983px) Image search: [Google]
american-imperium.png
875KB, 812x983px
I agree with him except for his use of the word "cathedral"
A more accurate term would be "synagogue"
>>
>>9653398
I like a lot of his ideas but he acts like they're super shocking.
>red pill with a white hot sodium core
>negroes are dumb and democracy is inherently broken
>>
>>9654303
you don't talk to normies much don't you
>>
>>9653980
He does mostly skip the JQ. I suspect it's a combination of the fact of his own ancestry, and that it's already a well-treaded subject that would admittedly have overpowered his more important observations.

'Cathedral' was deliberate because he connects the current intellectual regime to reform Christianity, and then reformed reform Christianity in the form of secular progressivism. So his argument is that we're all acting out a religious belief system that has propagandistically pretended to no longer me a religious belief system.

Frankly, I could take issue with 99.9% of authors for skipping the JQ, but it's usually best to read them at face value, and only address overt apologetics if and when they appear.
>>
It's interesting how the press zeroed the fuck in on his "racism", considering he's probably the least race-focused you could ask for among the far-right.

In one of his central essays, he describes the scientific consensus on global warming as a criminal fraud, a "Potomac-shaped hog-through", and no one in the press has said shit about that. This leads me to believe they haven't actually read the essays in question.
>>
>>9654330
Most of his supports haven't even read his essays. People are lazy, and he's long-winded.
>>
>>9654330
you think libs give a fuck about the future of our planet? it's resentment all the way down.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.