[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many otherwise edgy young people scared of following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 102106030.jpg (13KB, 299x390px) Image search: [Google]
102106030.jpg
13KB, 299x390px
Why are so many otherwise edgy young people scared of following their wildest dreams? Don't you realize that any sort of "safe and stable" mentality makes you a cog in the machine who sacrifices his life, spirit and basically his entire being to keep things stable so the real individualists can live life to the fullest and make full use of their creative energies to create something greater? Do you really think of your teen-20-something self as some kind of disposable little worker ant and nothing more?

Think about what a sacrifice you are making to people who don't know you and who will never thank you or reward you. Think about what a sacrifice you are making to yourself.

>Here lies a man who chose the fuzzy feeling of comfy shitposting, plastic money and the lukewarm affection from his family over his hopes and dreams

1800 Come ON son
>>
>>9650655
Pretty good post for /lit/
>>
What if my hopes and dreams are shitposting?
>>
>>9650655
I keep getting caught in constant self doubt about my ideas and it paralyzes me from acting upon any of them.
>>
>>9650661
Certainly wasn't expecting that reply lol! No man, even with this very silly example your hopes and dreams are to become the greatest shitposter alive, shitposting so hard people want to erect monuments of your fecal matter. You would want to become the Zizek. But of course we both know your dreams lie elsewhere anyways.
>>
>>9650661
even stirner shitposted under an alias because he only enjoyed claiming to be an edgelord, not actually being one
>>
>>9650655

Do you think my life is some precious thing to me? That I would sell the future of our species for my own enjoyment? That I would allow such injustice to be visited upon a person, merely because it is possible? You all are actors, and you know your craft well. But I'm a soldier. I learned how to die a long time ago.
>>
>>9650671
Overcoming that is what separates the winners from the losers, but you know that. My OP, this reply, you've heard it before to the point it's a cliche and desu I myself am cringing from the cliches in my posts.

And the worst thing is it will only get worse as time goes on and it won't be to the disadvantage of the "cliche" or the herald but to your life and mine and everyone else's.
>>
>>9650691
You accuse me of enjoyment when wallowing in society's approval is your life goal? You are not dead, you are comfy to the point of paralysis. But I'm not a rapper.
>>
i dont have dreams
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.