[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Through an odd twist of fate, I am beginning to become Severin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Through an odd twist of fate, I am beginning to become Severin of Venus in Furs. It is a quite identical situation in modern context. Dom/sub relationship, with myself as a slave. Ask me anything.
>>
why do my spaghetti-o's keep making lightning?
>>
>>9642875
I hunger...
>>
Did you happen to finish the book dumb dumb ?
>>
>>9642912
Lol yeah what's your point?
>>
>>9642875
This is the true question, is it not?
>>
>>9642924
It's better to be the hammer than the anvil.
>>
>>9642943
>taking the sexist message of the ending seriously
>2017
>>
>>9642871
Is it monogamous?
Who pays the bills?
Do you eat/sleep/live well?
>>
File: athlete.jpg (47KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
athlete.jpg
47KB, 640x427px
>>9642871
>look up the book
>"The relationship arrives at a crisis when Wanda meets a man to whom she would like to submit, a Byronic hero known as Alexis Papadopolis. At the end of the book, Severin, humiliated by Wanda's new lover, loses the desire to submit. He says of Wanda:"
>"That woman, as nature has created her, and man at present is educating her, is man's enemy. She can only be his slave or his despot, but never his companion. This she can become only when she has the same rights as he and is his equal in education and work."

That's how femdom always works. There are 1000 subs to every 1 female domme in existence. The women involved in femdom are almost always of two dispositions, one being a manipulative harpy who has found a new way to acquire beta orbiters while feeling special and uneek~~ :33 because of the niche nature of the fetish, and the second being a woman who has through past events come to find being dominant exciting.
The latter's intentions are honest and with no ill-intent. She would likely be disgusted by the former. The consummation of the latter is that she will eventually snap out of it. It will never last.
Man can never defy nature, he can only conquer it.
>>
>>9644393
anon i completely misinterpreted what i saw in your image
>no glasses on
>looks like giant turd
>no, it's a turtle
>with a giant arm
>did it fapped a lot?
>find glasses
>oh
>never going to a bar without my glasses

that aside, i agree. although i'd much prefer combative passion with the former, i'm aware of how much more enticing and enjoyable it would be to have submission from the latter over the longer term.
>then again, lolis exist, too
>and 2D will never cheat on you or spend your money frivolously
>and if you beat meat, you won't go to jail for domestic abuse
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.