[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to learn about fascism. Not what bullshit liberal propaganda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1494390329614.jpg (175KB, 550x747px) Image search: [Google]
1494390329614.jpg
175KB, 550x747px
I want to learn about fascism. Not what bullshit liberal propaganda claims fascism is, but the real fascist ideology that's threatening civilization.
That said, what are some books on the history of antifa movements and groups.
>>
maybe read The Doctrine of Fascism by Mussolini & Gentile before anti-fa books
>>
>>9642279

>Not what bullshit liberal propaganda claims fascism is, but the real fascist ideology that's threatening civilization

so obviously you have a set of premises that are acting as your working hypotheses as you proceed with this investigation. what do you take to be the difference here?
>>
>>9642279
>threatening civilization
you seem to have some biases.

>Putin is operating a kleptocratic petro-state without real means to project power
>Brits are sick of economic direction from brussels
>Trump is an unpopular president who cant get legislation past congress, executive orders past the courts, or forward motion on either due to ongoing investigations.

I honestly dont know what you are talking about, but The New Criterion all year has been running essays on New Populism, which may be something that touches on what you are interested in, despite your spooks.
>>
how can one person fit so much /pol/ retardation into 2 sentences?

back from whence you came, brainlet
>>
File: 1492420958407.jpg (78KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1492420958407.jpg
78KB, 400x302px
>>9642279
Dugin provides a fair contemporary analysis of fascism (which he considers a failed project) in The Fourth Political Theory.
>>
>>9642279
Antifa isn't fascist, they're a sort of coalition of anarchists and communists, the latter of whom are a bit like fascists but worse in every regard and less consistent.

If you want to read about actual fascism, just go read Mussolini, he describes it pretty well and unlike Hitler (who wasn't really fascist in Mussolini's sense of the world) he actually held true to his principles--which is a large part of why Italy sucked during the war, the corporatist economic model was simply bad.

Discard your biases regarding racism and such, Fascism has no racial element. It is a purely nationalistic and economic ideology.
>>
File: anime_girl_reaction_face (191).jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
anime_girl_reaction_face (191).jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
>>9642757
>/pol/
>calling Antifa fascist
That's really more of a low-information Republican thing broham.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.