[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it pseudo-intellectual or masterful (unwise/wise) to not study

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1496676022210.gif (994KB, 500x500px)
1496676022210.gif
994KB, 500x500px
Is it pseudo-intellectual or masterful (unwise/wise) to not study any one religion or philosophy in depth but to instead take each their core principles at face value in comparison to all others within their field and find ground in their similarities instead of at the greatest heights and depths of their realms? Would this make one a simpleton or a realist?
>>
Just ponder on how to refute the guy that causes you butthurt and whether that would make you happier.
>>
>>9640390
You had to define what you meant by "pseudo-intellectual or masterful" when both of these words have very simplistic meanings, and their only profound aspect is their extensive letter usage. You're already a pseudo-intellectual, you've not to worry about characteristic backlash from either of the choices you presented.
Regardless, learn what they cause people to do and deem them healthy/unhealthy rather than revolving romantically around one.
>>
>>9640401
It is of personal desire unrelated to external provocation but general ease of mind. Not of vengeance or acceptance of others but of existential fulfillment.

>>9640423
I'm cringing at this post. Only because of its lashing and lack of self-awareness. You do realise that there is a difference between wisdom and intelligence, and that the addition of wise/unwise is to include the wise realm of thought along with the intelligent. One could find it intelligent yet unwise, or vice-versa.
>>
>>9640458
If that is legitimately what you implied, then you wouldn't of placed the unwise/wise options within parenthesis, as they're generally accepted to embody elaboration and not expansion.
>>
>>9640470
Sentence structure doesn't excuse a lack of understanding in the difference of wisdom and intelligence.
>>
>>9640491
Wisdom - A trait that indicates readiness and sharpness at composing courses of action that result to a benefit of self.
Intelligence - Ability to fathom, interpret, and learn.

Your sentence structure was misleading and justifies the reality I grasped, your further expansion of this situation in defending it leads me to believe that you aren't able to handle criticism or recognize self faults.
>>
File: 1461888538483.gif (2MB, 327x240px) Image search: [Google]
1461888538483.gif
2MB, 327x240px
>>9640505
>>
>>9640505
Whatever you say man. I'm gonna try and let the thread get back on topic. You win, I suppose.
>>
>>9640520
Took you an extensive while to conjure that laugh gif.
>>
>>9640523
I apologize for misinterpreting the laugh gif as your product, proceed, reorganize your thread, I was mostly messing with you.
Pointers for not exploiting the intentional "should of"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.