[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know a website with a stockpile of educative books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1343857370338.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1343857370338.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
Does anyone know a website with a stockpile of educative books (the books that you would have to purchase for college) in PDF or other format? I'm trying to get educated and make something of myself but I currently lack the financial resources to purchase books or pay for tuition, so this is my last hope. I tried searching the Bookzz site on the stickied post but to no avail; I have no idea how to get it working.

Help would be greatly appreciated!
>>
>>9623723
Just do ex or opencoursweare or coursera or whatever the free college classes online are. And torrent any other books you like, on topics you're interested in.

College is a waste of money of money and time, you'll do better to educate yourself, save for society demanding a stupid piece of paper. And I say that as someone with a Master's degree. Wish I had never gone to college.
>>
>>9623745
I agree with this guy up to a point. If there's one thing that colleges offer that you can't get anywhere else it's the constant access to experts of the field in the form of professors. Sure you can read the same books listed for the course and get a solid understanding of the subject, but having the professor to bounce ideas off of and learn differing viewpoints from is really something special. And no, talking to other faggots on /lit/ is not an equal substitute for the professor experience.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.