[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW you want to contribute to discussions but haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1492156685344.png (162KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492156685344.png
162KB, 543x600px
>TFW you want to contribute to discussions but haven't read enough to do so
>>
>they haven't either, they're just pretending, dipshit.
>>
>tfw you have read more than all of them together but discussion is not about actual arguments but about rhetoric and communication skills
>>
>you never pay attention in class, because you're busy finding ways to masturbate without anyone else noticing
>>
Whom are you quoting?
>>
>>9622050
Ed is shit and u should feel bad
>>
>tfw afraid to discuss anything here or anywhere else
>>
>>9621966
That doesn't stop any one else on this board.
>>
>tfw you actually read books and want to discuss them
>>tfw you realize that almost nobody else on this board actually reads and are just here to meme and /pol/ post and to discuss philosophy they read a wikipedia article on
>tfw the rare good thread gets ignored because nobody else is well-read enough to have a decent discussion
>>
the only person more well read than me is Thomas Pynchon
>>
Fuck them, OP. Someone telling you off on /lit/ is no less threatening than the same happening on /b/.

Speak your mind. Do not let keyboard warriors stand in your way.

Besides --- the only hostile posters here are /pol/ runaways. Oldfags know that /lit/ is comf board desu.
>>
>>9621966

You really need only a little reading OP. Being in contact with more of something will only help you digest the mannerisms and typical way of speaking, which causes a mere illusion that more experienced is better. What really matters is that whatever amount of reading you do, you think a lot about it. A person who only reads a review on Hegel but spends their time ruminating through the ideas has much more to say than someone who read Hegel without caring about what was being read.

Besides, you're on 4chan man. If there is any place where you can speak out and learn through the struggle without any personal stake at all, it's right here. This is the true land of the free, why hide under insecurities when we are all truly reduced to be one and the same?
>>
>>9621966
Discussing about stuff is step 2.
Dont stress yourself about it.
Do your thing with the primary stuff and let discussions happen naturally.
>>
>>9621966
Are you talking about the people you meet in real life or the people on /lit/? Either way you're probably more well-read than most of the people you talk to.
>>
File: IMG_0019.png (108KB, 400x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.png
108KB, 400x570px
>>9624583
>I am not a keyboard warrior
Do you even read what you type, faggot?
>everyone that is impatient with naive plebery is from le alternative rite meme
Oh boy here we go
>>
File: distress.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
distress.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>9621966
>tfw you want to contribute to discussions but the emotional effort of having an actual discussion on /lit/, circumventing troll posts and reactionary aggressive bullshit is getting to be too much, so you don't do anything but occasionally shitpost and reply to an OP, because you're using 4chan as a relationship ersatz to make sure I still exist.
>>
>>9624583
t. reddit tourist
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.