[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Although appearing left wing my training is really Fascistic—not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2650.jpg (43KB, 740x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2650.jpg
43KB, 740x444px
>Although appearing left wing my training is really Fascistic—not ”Fascistic” as Marxist rhetoric defines it but as Mussolini defined it: in terms of the deed & the will, with reality de-ontologized, reduced to mere stuff on which the will acts in terms of deed. Since few living people correctly understand (genuine) Fascism, my ideology has never been pejoratively stigmatized by the left, but those to whom I appeal are in essence the core-bulk of latent masses, the fascist mob. I speak of & for the irrational & the anti-rational, a kind of dynamic nihilism in which values are generated as mere tactics. Thus my real idol is Hitler, who starting out totally disenfranchised rose to total power while scorning wealth (aristocracy) plutocracy to the end. My real enemy is plutocracy; I’ve done my (Fascistic) homework.[…] My fascistic premise is: ”There is no truth. We make truth; what we (first) believe becomes objectively true. Objective truth depends on what we believe, not the other way around.” This is the essence of the Fascist epistemology, the perception of truth as ideology imposed on reality—mind over matter.

What should I read to learn more about fascist epistemology?
>>
>>9620852
I love Fascism too, and Hitler is my hero as well.

Fuck the bluepilled drones who can't appreciate this.
>>
>>9620852
>Hitler, who starting out totally disenfranchised rose to total power while scorning wealth (aristocracy) plutocracy to the end.
Yeah, tell Rohm and Strasser that.
>>
>>9620856
Wrong sir, you take the red(communist) pill in order to understand the hero cult of Trotsky. Dumb /pol/tards can't appreciate this.
>>
>>9620856
These /leftypol/ "trolling" attempts are even more pathetic than the average /pol/ the_donald shit and as bad to the overall quality of the board, please stop.
>>
I would suggest checking out the music of Psychic TV and related TOPY texts; research what you can about the Process Church of the final liberation. Basically the avant garde satanic artists of the 60's-late 70's including among others Roman Polanski were like the Thule Group and they even attempted a kind of coup essentially using Charles Manson as a pawn/messiah-sacrifice in order to bring it about. I don't know how successful they were but the strains of latent fascism in American culture and politics are obvious if you know where to look. I've been crypto-fascist for a long time but can't get into it because I'm not a racist per se and most Nazis are dumb as fuck and don't read.
>>
>>9620871
Speaking of whom, an anon here recommended me Padura's Man Who Loved Dogs and it's excellent. Sort of Caribbean Marxist Noir, but without slipping into hagiography where the Trot himself is concerned.
>>
>>9620880
It's a reverse false flag: a /pol/tard who pretends to be a lefty/pol/tard failing at pretending to be a /pol/tard.
>>
>>9620895
Right, it's always /pol/. There couldn't possibly be a thing like butthurt lefties and anti-/pol/.
>>
File: randian ponies.png (209KB, 430x538px) Image search: [Google]
randian ponies.png
209KB, 430x538px
>>9620909
87% of everything retarded on the internet does ultimately come from /pol/, I believe.
>>
>>9620918
Then you are just as misconceived about reality as /pol/.
>>
>>9620852
Did The Dick really write/say that? What's the source?
>>
>There is no truth. We make truth; what we (first) believe becomes objectively true

Not all fascists believe this. Many of them think there is objective truth and they are being logical.

Really, this is why I hate political ideologies...There is a tendency to group everyone in that ideology as thinking the same way.
>>
>>9620933
It's from his exegesis, allegedly. I haven't read it yet, but I've heard people attribute the quote to it.
>>
>>9620891
heh, yeah, i was into genesis p orridge's work when i was a teenager. then i found out what a shit he was in real life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.