[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In terms of prose and content, is this a good book? Would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg (20KB, 256x400px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg
20KB, 256x400px
In terms of prose and content, is this a good book? Would you recommend it?
>>
It's a self help book, its obsessive cult is a product of fan base fetishism. It's not a good book. Unless you want to become a business-man, a Jew, this is completely irrelevant to you. If you support Donald Trump, this will be completely irrelevant to why you would like him.
>>
File: Donnie.jpg (362KB, 1500x769px) Image search: [Google]
Donnie.jpg
362KB, 1500x769px
Off the cuff shiggy diggy that we know and love Donnie for. Tasteful anecdotes which embody the simple yet effective goals and aspirations of the most prolific individual of the current age.
A modern Julius Caesar takes the world economic battlefields by storm and turns his family name brand into the gold standard of American wealth and high life. This book makes for a comfortably light read and is fulfilling to the modern reading with its humorous insight into
the myth, the man, the legend,
Donald J. Trump.

>>9620561
Simmer down little man
>>
its a very poor self-help book for low test betas with no attention span.

tony schwartz even said its a shit.

its easy to download. make your own mind up.

do you need help tying your shoelaces you fucking villager?
>>
Not gonna fib, ex-Drumpf follower here. I am fucking guffawing watch Drumpf halt and catch fire. But in all sincerity, we must not allow this man to get the nuclear subs!
>>
>>9620726
Why would you even post this here? It's not funny or charming.
>>
Trolling aside, I found it to be an entertaining, although not a very profounf, read. The only chapters that have any real insight are the one about Trump's daily routine and the one where Trump explains to "trump cards" for making deals. Keep in mind that it was ghost written so it's probably best understood as like a casual conversation with Trump than an intellectual treatise. That said, it was fun watching Trump apply his methods during the primary. I'm sure the book is as good as any of the throwaway books politicians routinely have ghost written during presidential campaigns (I remember Hillary having one called "Stronger Together," I think McCain had one in 2008, Obama actually had two or three).
>>
>>9622692
Drumpf is hilarious. Are you saying John Oliver isn't funny?
>>
>>9620695
Except he's not very smart, is he? If he had the capability and intelligence to invest his father's money in the stock market instead of real estate, he'd be far more well respected amongst the financial community and he'd have more capital.
>>
>>9622799
You gotta actually learn what would happen, he was only given that money later. The Stock Market has not gone up 10 times in the last 20 years
>>
>>9622799

Interesting how everyone criticizes Trump for not investing in index funds also didn't invest in index funds, but they don't even know who Bogle is (or that he has been vindicated after 30+ years of positive returns on indexing)

You might as well say Trump was a bad businessman because he didn't invest in Apple
>>
>>9622692
Why would you bump this when it was on page 10?
>>
Only bumping because of this guy >>9623818
>>
>>9620561
>>9620695
>>9620721

OP Here. Surprised the thread is still up.

Okay...so would you say that any of Trump's books accurately reflect his thinking process, or at least sort of reflects how he thinks? Or are they just classic Trump scams?
>>
>>9622783
yes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.