[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All this libtard and alt-reich screeching on the internet has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1413312482149.jpg (31KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1413312482149.jpg
31KB, 310x310px
All this libtard and alt-reich screeching on the internet has left me tired /lit/. Even here it's getting apparent with the unnecessary racist or antifa posts.

Give me a book that explains the inherent stupidity of politics and why we shouldn't care please, so I can sleep
>>
if you were reading books regularly this wouldn't be an issue. get off the internet
>>
>>9618607

3rd positionism, trying to stand aside from the right and left needs to be a definite position, and not just a distaste and nose-holding. If you want to stand outside as some kind of neutral, objective observer, you lose agency and become victim of a politics you've voluntarily abstained.

But sure, the blatant manifestations of politics, in meme, clickbait social media is bogus. Get away from it, cut to the core of the disputes. You'll find yourself leaning one way or another most likely.

But try to maintain honest subjectivity as opposed to neutral objectivity. You can't stand on the outside, but you can do your honest best to understand the enemy as it consciously understands and rationalizes itself. Similarly, try to honestly understand how they rationalize your politics.
>>
ego and its own
>>
>>9618634
yup
>>
>>9618634
is political theory a spook?

>>9618630
tough explaining this to idiots who think that if i dont support trump and hate muslims I'm some liberal hippy freak
>>
File: 1482506896211.png (65KB, 1099x581px) Image search: [Google]
1482506896211.png
65KB, 1099x581px
>>9618607
Shut the fuck up you stupid whiney nigger.

Start with the greeks and don't come back until you realize what is going on.
>>
>>9618651
thanks for your opinion bud
>>
>>9618651
OP is this what you mean by unnecessary racism?
>>
>>9618607
Revolt of the Masses
>>
>>9618607
Walden by Thoreau
>>
>>9618651

>Incest
>Bad
>>
>>9618643
At the heart of most political disagreements is a difference in values.
Try to ask those idiots questions to identify what those values are and how their position comes from those values.
If you do that, then will be easier to make it clear why you disagree: "I value X above Y, whereas you value Y above X."

If you want to try to go the next step and try to change someone's position about something, you will have to give justifications for your position in terms of their values, not yours.
>>
>>9618705
Except it is.
Aside from the obvious fact that it produces children with birth effects, incest is bad from a societal point of view. You will find that one of the most important elements of early human tribes was a taboo of incest. This taboo made it necessary to exchange women between tribes and this created alliances which improved the chance of survival.
Egypt failed because of its isolationism, which was largely contributed by its religion which encouraged incest.

Read Levi-Strauss if you find this topic interesting.
>>
>>9618696
This
>>
>>9618607
Summer Time by Coetzee.
>>
>>9619004
Now that we no longer live in small human tribes why does it matter?
>>
>>9618634
Unironically yes this one is perfect. Really shits through both left and right ideologies
>>
>>9619036
For the same reasons: it forces individuals to expand outside their social group. Survival may no longer be a concern, but the difference in ideological development can be observed clearly between people who live in large cities and those who live in towns in the middle of nowhere.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.