[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The number of pages Marx and Engels devote to attacking Stirner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: stirner.png (376KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.png
376KB, 480x479px
>The number of pages Marx and Engels devote to attacking Stirner in (the unexpurgated text of) The German Ideology, in which they derided him as "Sankt Max" (Saint Max), exceeds the total of Stirner's written works.
How could one man cause this much butthurt?
>>
>>9615136
>How could one man cause this much butthurt?

because its amazing how retarded he is

only thing dumber than stirner are the idiots who shill him. just look at your pic. what a fucking joke. stirnerites are cretin proles with delusions of grandeur. its nauseatingly stupid.
>>
>>9615547
/thread
>>
>>9615547
just like your lord marx: not a single argument!
>>
>>9615561
im not marxist

saged and hidden
>>
>>9615547
>The number of words Anonymous devotes to attacking OP in this post, in which they derided stirnerites as "cretin proles", exceeds the total of OP's post.
How could one man still cause this much butthurt?
>>
>>9615136
Stirner would sit back quietly in the pub while all the pretentious cunts were arguing and then at the end dropped a single delivish one liner that wreckt their entire argument.

That's what he's known for. Commies couldn't handle their secular religion being called out.
>>
Ok, so what are the actual differences between stirner's philosophy and Rand's?
>>
>>9615551
Bah. Though no Stirnerite, Max wrote a thoughtful book. Marx and Engels themselves completely deconstruct the idiocy of //you two- they loathed the Lumpen (and despite patrician airs, /lit/ is the Happy Land of the quasi-literary Lumpen) and ran smack into one that (all but successfully- or?) called them out. Neither dealt with brainlets. The happy privledge of those who write IRL.
>>
>>9615575
Rand:
>business people should be able to do what they want but don't try to take their stuff with force that's mean, don drapers dick best day of my life please smear cum stained dollars all over my traumatised commie kike twat

stirner: whatever you can hold on to is yours, no rules, it's all in the game, also being ruled by ideas rather than using ideas as tools makes you quite literally a worshipper and servant of non-entities and in that way being a liberal or an egalitarian is no different from being a christian, people think they free themselves with their fancy new ideology but all they've done is created new masters.
>>
>>9615585
Alright, stirner is cool
>>
>>9615547
This.
>life is free for all, take and hold whatever, fuck tradition, fuck friendships, fuck society
>BUT CAPITALISM IS BAD BECAUSE OPPRESHUN!!!
lmao

>>9615585
Totally not biased, kek
>>
>>9615596
where do you get that stirnerists are anticapitalist?
>>
>>9615136
>exceeds the total of Stirner's written works.

Not actually true unless you include the sections which are directed at other figures.
>>
File: 1496880731192.png (179KB, 1126x911px) Image search: [Google]
1496880731192.png
179KB, 1126x911px
>>9615585
>>9615575
>>
>>9615136
Case
>>9615547
Point
>>
I was an individualist, I liked Stirner's ideas but had never read his books. As soon as I started The Ego and its Own I almost puked out of disgust. The man is pure cringe, the first page is ridiculous and pretentious. If I, an individualist, felt this disgusted at it, imagine a commie. I'd write thousands of pages just to express how disgusted I was.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.