[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>suffering is a good thing Who put this absolute garbage into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1481226596884.png (100KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1481226596884.png
100KB, 342x245px
>suffering is a good thing
Who put this absolute garbage into the literary world? I can't take Dosto seriously with that
>"My tooth and back hurts and it's almost unbearable. Oh that sweet, sweet pain, I love it!"
s m h
>>
You have a very superficial view of suffering.
>>
File: 34fmlpd.jpg (14KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
34fmlpd.jpg
14KB, 267x181px
>>9612628
>tfw even the anti-Dosto bait is in the gutter
>>
>>9612628
You have not suffered enough. You will, probably.
>>
>>9612634
Then tell me what's so good about it. I have 33.2 and scoliosis with degenerating discs. According to literature I should somehow be happy about that shit.
>>9612639
Not even Dosto bait, loved C&P but reading Notes, I noticed that I agree with a lot of what he says but whenever he talks about his aching tooth I feel like it's a load of BS.
>>
>>9612657
It's about being grateful for what you have, if you're sitting around focusing on your problems they consume your mental time and your state worsens. Happiness is a choice, but it's not an easy one. All literature is about realizing that you have the ability to make that choice, especially when it's difficult. If you give yourself a 'why' it makes things easier, if you want to mope and have people tell you shit's awful there's plenty of books for that. The answer remains the same, so literature can't escape it.
>>
>>9612628
The man underground is a masochistic, mentally ill faggot and written that way.
>>
>>9612628
physical pain is very different from mental suffering.

It is good for you, you obviously hate it while it's happening, but almost always when you look back you realize how much it helped you.

It all comes down to the fact that you're a massive faggot, and you'll continue to suffer until you change yourself.
>>
File: 1492576062718.jpg (102KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
1492576062718.jpg
102KB, 500x310px
>>9613100
>>It is good for you, you obviously hate it while it's happening, but almost always when you look back you realize how much it helped you.
explain how the pain from the shit cuticles makes you a better numale
>>
>>9613109

It'll make you take better care of your nails....
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.