[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an idea for a novel but have no talent for writing a narrative,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1433902794280.jpg (5KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1433902794280.jpg
5KB, 300x225px
I have an idea for a novel but have no talent for writing a narrative, does anyone who does have some talent want to help me write it?
>>
>>9611040
Greentext your idea and I'll let you know
>>
>>9611069
>Boy named Nestor is born into a liberal family but becomes a crazy religious fanatic
>really hates evolution
>learns about sexual selection and it's role in evolution and decides to castrate self in an attempt to defy evolution
>becomes even more crazy fanatical afterwords but later starts finding contradictions in his religion and loses his faith
>becomes extremely depressed and Nihilistic and tries to kill self but pussies out
>years later walking along and his held up by two black muggers but kills them with his CCW
>turns out the muggers were kids with realistic looking BB guns and the Media crucifies Nestor like they did to Zimmerman and a bunch of people start calling for his death
>disgusted with how he was treated for defending himself from a legitimate threat, Nestor starts to overcome his nihilism and develops his own belief in justice and morality independent of God, on his path to becoming a Nietzchen Overman
>the local black community chimps out like they did in Ferguson and Baltimore
>Nestor decides to confront the rioters with the help of people sympathetic to his cause and tells them to go fuck themselves and explains why they're all a bunch of sacks of shit
>rioters back down
>Nestor feels on top of the world, like a true Overman
>but a few days later a drive by shooter nearly kills him and scares him shitless
>Nestor starts backsliding from being an overman to being an animal afraid to die
>flees to Japan and starts crossdressing to hide his identity
>gets into enjo kosai to pay bills
>one of his clients falls deeply in love with Nestor despite learning Nestor being a crossdresser
>Client confesses love for Nestor, kisses him, Nestor's first kiss, which shocks Nestor deeply and makes him realize how far he's fallen from his ideals
>Nestor tries to kill self again but pusses out again
>Ends up marrying Client, feels superficial happiness but realizes he's died in spirit and has fallen into the abyss
>The end
>>
>>9611111

Quads confirm new best seller
>>
>>9611111
Love the switch from /pol/ fanfic into weaboo Buffalo bill
>>
>>9611111
Wow
>>
>>9611111

Quints...fucking checked

This book will win you a Pulitzer. Don't look to us, write it yourself.
>>
>>9611111
Kek has spoken, you must write this, and write it yourself. You can do it.
>>
>>9611111

please mention us in your pulitzer acceptance speech/release
>>
>>9611116
>>9611118
>>9611120
>>9611269
>>9611289
>>9611307
Even if you guys are joking, you've still inspired me to write my novel myself, thankyou, even if it comes out a mediocre pile of shit, it will be my pile of shit.
>>
i smell a samefag
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.