[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Characters only flaw is that they are homosexual Why are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>Characters only flaw is that they are homosexual

Why are gay Mary Sues so popular in fiction?
>>
hahaha praise le kek
>>
>>9609256
pic unrelated huh?
>>
ishmael is also a coalburner, so that's at least two flaws
>>
It's my only redeeming quality desu
>>
>>9609256
His flaw isn't that he's homosexual (that's not a flaw). His flaw is that he's a criminal.
>>
>>9609331
>(that's not a flaw)
Source?

Also, blacks can't commit crime. Crime is law breaking+power.
>>
File: robin hood men in tights.jpg (58KB, 412x610px) Image search: [Google]
robin hood men in tights.jpg
58KB, 412x610px
>>9609331
>His flaw is that he's a criminal.

Gee, never heard of a Mary Sue criminal before
>>
>>9609256
>Why are gay Mary Sues so popular in fiction?

Because it's in ZOG's best interest to promote homosexuality in particular and all forms of numale faggotry in general. Makes sense, after all White Aryan Swole Masculinity is the most powerful force in the universe, the very selfsame force that brought ZOG to it's knees 70 years ago. Jews fear nothing more than a pissed off, racially conscious white man. That's why they gotta kill the whiteman. everything you see on tv or mainstream internet outlets is guaranteed ZOG-a-ganda designed to emasculate you and fill your noggin with GRIDS and ZOG ideology. The sickening faggot worship one can't help but see absolutely everywhere these day is a product of the cultural marxist agenda, just like mass immigration.
>>
>>9609343
So you start your post a traditionalist and then tack on some postmodern marxist power stuff
Very nice.
>>
>>9609662
Yeah, I got bored with my first LARP halfway through, so I tried a different character out.
>>
>>9609343
>Also, blacks can't commit crime. Crime is law breaking+power.

xDDDD epic satire bro

fuck off to reddit
>>
>>9609360
At last I can truly see
>>
>>9609256
But Omar's flaw is that he picked the wrong life. He's clearly a dude with a lot of love in his heart, he even operates on a more strict code than most other people in the game, and that's why his story ends the way it does. He would have been a better cop than robber.
>>
File: 8620866390_a26301e8b4_b.jpg (363KB, 806x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8620866390_a26301e8b4_b.jpg
363KB, 806x1024px
>>9609343
Go back to /pol/ where you belong fucking redditor
>>
>implying Omar is a Mary Sue
Watch Season 5, retard
>implying that Gus isn't David Simon's painfully obvious self-insert
>implying homosexuality is a flaw
>implying Gay Mary Sues are commonplace
Also, if you're going to repost your first failed thread, don't be a fucking autist and have the OP be exactly the same as the first time you posted it.
>>
File: 4chan in a Nutshell.jpg (67KB, 235x453px) Image search: [Google]
4chan in a Nutshell.jpg
67KB, 235x453px
>Writing sci-fi schlock
>Protag needs a flaw
>"Nah, homosexuality is overrated according to all eight of my extremely gay uncles"
>Fuck it
>Just give him a huge butt and thighs
>And really pale eyes for creep factor

I mean, he's also a little too carefree regarding potentially dangerous situations, but whatever. Junk in the trunk.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.