[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never read a completed version of the faerie queene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>you will never read a completed version of the faerie queene
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR LADS
>>
>>9609010
>You will never read Benjamin's completed Arcades Project

why live to be real with you
>>
>>9609014
Hey! I've read what subsists of both, and the Benjamin skeleton's the greater tragedy--
In a way, like Don Juan opening the closet to have the nude Fitz-Fulke fully revealed to him in Byron's unfinished epic, setting the Blatant Beast loose upon Europe and the world is almost prophetic in its brilliance AS a conclusion for the FQ. True, the Mutabilitie Cantos are among Spenser's finest, and were intended to be incorporated, etc., but all things considered we have enough Spenser, but not near enough Benjamin. His death like that of Wilfrid Owen earlier was a mammoth blow to Western letters.
>>
File: 1434729992013.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1434729992013.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>tfw authorian legends of chivalrous knights errant went out of style
>>
>the epic of gilgamesh will never be complete again
I just want to read the original lit.
>>
not going to lie, I have no idea what that is
>>
File: kill_me_kripp.jpg (25KB, 387x296px) Image search: [Google]
kill_me_kripp.jpg
25KB, 387x296px
>>9611121
>the author is dead
>>
>>9611145
Epic style allegory laden story of various knights. Each book focuses on a new knight, each one representing a virtue. Six books total, out of an intended twenty four
>>
>>9611236

oh, sounds like the tales of king arthur

is there a watery tart that throws a sword at anyone?
>>
>>9611145
u never heard of spencer's faerie queen? its one of the most notable epic poems written in english, second to paradise lost
>>
>>9611255

ne'er heard of it
>>
>>9611250
>quoting monty python

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>9611257

pardon me boy, this is the station where we like things that you don't like
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.