[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Translated Text >I don't think of all the misery, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: CRASH.jpg (227KB, 868x1290px) Image search: [Google]
CRASH.jpg
227KB, 868x1290px
Translated Text
>I don't think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.

Original Text
>All this war is yuck! :( There's still some pretty flowers.
>>
>be an optimist
>die
When will they learn?
>>
>>9607315
wow that's pretty deep for an 11 year old girl, no wonder she invented the ballpoint pen
>>
I don't like getting caught up in the Holocaust conspiracy drama argument, but it deserves to be said that Anne Frank's Diary being redacted and turned into an Ethnic Apologist propaganda piece is an affront to human dignity
>>
>>9607315
the lesbian parts were the best
>>
>>9607315
>translated text
>English
>original text
>English

wow
>>
>>9607350
The part where she describes her vagina
>>
>"Anne Frank"
>"Diary"
>Written by Otto "Anne Frank" Frank
>A (((true story))).
>>
>>9607315
>>All this war is yuck! :( There's still some pretty flowers.
kekd
Is the original really more shallow than how it got translated?
Wouldn't surprise me if it was, ((they)) could have very well altered the diary to give it legitimation, make it sound better
She was 11 years old after all for Christ's sake
>>
>>9607384
Did he write the part about his daughter's vagina
>>
>>9607315
Post the actual original text and the actual translation.
>>
>>9607346
This.
>>
>>9607420
Which original? There's the version she wrote, the version she edited for potential publication after the war ended, and the version her father edited for publication after she died.
>>
>>9607329
>he still uses the ballpoint argument
>>
>>9607433
Just fucking post something, a biased infograph, something so this thread can become more than people talking out of their respective arses
>>
>Anne Frank, a fake lesbian Jew concocted by a real Jew in a fake Jewish holocaust to jew real Jews out of their money
>>
>>9607506
Damn, it all makes perfect sense.
>>
>>9607315
>All this war is yuck! :( There's still some pretty flowers.
WTF
IS DIS REAL
>>
>>9607566
Yeah she definitely wrote the colon open parenthesis smiley in her diary in the 1940s
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.