[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that the dust has settle, what is the consensus on this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 44

File: 222.png (195KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
222.png
195KB, 333x499px
now that the dust has settle, what is the consensus on this piece of shit?
>>
reactionary shit. only popular cause shes hot

i didnt read it but you know
>>
>>9602730
>a 21-year-old girl understands the world

Yeah, I'm not reading this.
>>
File: 1495246118844.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495246118844.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>Buy this book before the liberals ban it
>>
>>9602864
Because everybody knows that progressive liberals are the ones who ban books, learning, and knowledge.
>>
>>9602730

>attention whore makes cash grab on emerging trend

these watered down pseudo politico works are part of the problem as well.
>>
Did she write it herself?
>>
>>9602873

even if she did it doesn't matter - it's contributing to a continued lowering of political discourse.
>>
>>9602868
Well, in the current political climate one would argue that it is the >libs that are in favor of censorship and whatnot
>>
>>9602730
>what is the consensus
Why do you seek concensus? Why not let people have individual opinions?
The hive-mentality is strong within the weak. Seeking security in numbers.
>>
>>9602877
It's something that's done by whoever is in power.

Still a trash book though.
>>
>>9602877
Yeah, you could make that argument. I was thinking more historically.
>>
man just imagine what this stealth jewess looks like without makeup and hair dye
nice hips and legs though
>>
File: 1481260108806.png (933KB, 535x855px) Image search: [Google]
1481260108806.png
933KB, 535x855px
just look at them
>>
>>9602730
How has 'Islam' screwed her generation?
>>
>>9602936
you'll find out next generation
>>
>>9602730
Tsk tsk.

Accurate title would read: How the Jews who Brainwashed the Baby Boomers and Opened the Gates to Immigrants Screwed My Generation.
>>
>>9602863
Wtf she's 21???
>>
>>9603033
Yep. Americans (Canadians) tend to look older.
>>
File: 1496218912053.jpg (121KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1496218912053.jpg
121KB, 601x601px
>>9602857
>shes hot
>>
>>9602883
>Historically
Ever heard of Communism?
>>
>>9603068

>trying this hard

But the real answer is:
>>9602863
>>
le subversion of gender stereotypes woman xD
>>
I ended up reading it because of one of those "if your name is called you read the book in the picture" thread.

I'm glad it was relatively short. It was a fairly difficult read because every time she was setting herself up to make it point the conclusion felt like a non sequitur. There were times that I felt she could at least make a decent argument, but think that there was some underlying knowledge or bias that I needed to see how it related to her claims. The main anecdote in the beginning is also pretty painful. It reads like a petulant child complaining about almost failing a course because the professor is much less intelligent than her.

I'm clearly not the target audience. I really did try to understand her side, in case, you know, this thread ever showed up on /lit/. It reads like she's trying to convince herself over 80 or so pages that what she's saying can be squared with reality before finally giving up and provides no useful solutions.
>>
>>9602868
nice bush era snark, kid
>>
>>9603123
Can you give a detailed summary?
>>
>>9603123
am also interested in a summary
>>
>>9602877
They're perfectly comfortable with Trump in power because they're rich and he will cut their taxes
>>
>>9603033
americans age like shit
>>
>>9602868
Yeah. Fuck Bush. Not my President.
>>
>>9603776
>>9603896
Sorry, was out at the gym. It's actually pretty difficult to summarize because it's hard to tie all of the complaints she has to baby boomers, immigrants, and Islam.

The immigrants and Islam part is pretty standard for the 'reactionary right' from what I can tell. If immigrants want to come, they should essentially check their culture at the door and acclimate to 'traditional' American values (for lack of a better phrasing).

Her problem with Islam is of course the obvious acts of terrorism done in the name of it. The main thing she resents is that we spend too much time trying to be accepting of other cultures and classifying anti-Islam rhetoric as hate speech instead of as the truth.

The baby boomer part I guess comes from that leading story of her college Professor. The baby boomers who hold these positions on college campuses are too busy spouting their liberal ideologies to actually prepare the students.

It's difficult to tell if she would agree with this summary because it's hard to tell what exactly it is she's railing against half the time. The anecdotes (because the book is incredibly fact/statistic light) never seem to reach the point where they validate her views. It's also written with incredible brevity when discussing relatively complex issues. All of this combined makes it a pretty terrible read. Even if her analysis of modern America is aligned with yours, I imagine it would be a pretty bothersome read and you would hope it isn't used as a strawman by your more liberal friends.
>>
I sincerely believe that people like Lauren Southern should have their brains replaced with those of higher primates so that we don't have to bother pretending that their opinions are worthwhile anymore, but can keep the good parts of them (their tits and asses and vaginas) around without worrying about objectifying a human subject, as no such thing exists behind the eyes of a lobotomized libertarian bimbo with a chimp brain.
>>
File: C9Q02UgXkAE87Jd.jpg (154KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9Q02UgXkAE87Jd.jpg
154KB, 900x1200px
>90 pages
>>
Southern and Coulter look like the same person
>>
>>9602868

She's Canadian, eh? Hate speech is against the law here. Better be polite or we'll throw you in jail and never let you come out again!
>>
>>9602730

>boomer blaming

Hell yeah, let's bully some old people! THEY RUINED THE ECONOMY!
>>
>>9602857
>lazy eye
>thinnest lips
>bad dye job
>looks about 35 but is actually 21
wow she's so hot
>>
>this is what a 21 year old woman looks like in north america
>>
>>9605127
is it seriously that short?
>>
>>9605127
Her generation's attention span has also been ruined.
>>
>>9605597
>>9605593
90 pages published. How many pages have your ever published?
>>
>>9605127
It looks like a magazine. Fitting, I guess.
>>
>>9604162
Thank you

t. different poster
>>
File: 1480622846712.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1480622846712.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>
>>9605605
god i hate these posters. fucking leave you faggot
>>
>>9602730
kinda basic but the normies might learn something they don't already know
>>
File: Untitled.png (846KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
846KB, 600x600px
>>9603071
>how many levels of American are you on
>like 1492 or 1776 my dude
>>
File: 1489033730999.jpg (404KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1489033730999.jpg
404KB, 2048x1536px
Try to get on my redpill level
>>
>>9605698
>No Basic Economics
Cuck
>>
>>9602936
importing people that want a theocracy what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>9605127
welcome to publishing anything that isn't leftwing wankery
>>
File: serveimage(4).jpg (15KB, 203x300px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(4).jpg
15KB, 203x300px
>>9605698
Lol ... none of that is "redpilled" material though. It's the alt lite starter pack. And that's okay ... got to start somewhere.

But the next step is pic related.
>>
>>9605127
AHAHAAHA
>>
>>9605698
there should be a thread about each of these
>>
>>9605698
>two copies of Guerrilla Mindset
>those fucking Halo novels
kys
>>
>>9605698
Is this all for a joke? I wish I knew this person so I could make fun of them
>>
File: IMG_1712.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1712.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
>>9605835
>>9605828
>>9605817
>>9605806
>>9605711
I
>>
I'm going to go on a limb here and say that most of the people on this thread seem left leaning? I will admit that i have never read the book in question, but i am familiar with the author of the book. While i don't really care too much for her execution, however a lot of the arguments she makes are valid. The radical left has influence western society to a severe extent, and there is a correlation with unfettered immigration and terrorism. There are parts of Europe that is sealed off by the native population, due to the sheer amount of violence committed by immigrant communities who are islamic in belief. Canada is trying to pass a bill that makes criticizing Islam against the law, and colleges in the west are now marxist brainwashing factories that stifle free speech. I know it's cool on this board to shit on whatever is seem popular, or not being part of the western cannon of literature, but these are legitimate concerns that can/is affecting your state of living.
>>
>>9605698
>has more games than books on shelf
Who could have guessed that the average trumple is an utter plebian.
>>
>>9602877
A premise we all too eagerly like to believe in
>>
>>9605841
It's an awfully expensive joke
>>
>der libruls are out to get us

You're what's wrong with America
>>
>>9605842
Lauren and her kin aren't intellectuals by any stretch. The problem is her and her kin's criticism of the left is low hanging fruit at best
>>
>>9605842
>Canada is trying to pass a bill that makes criticizing Islam against the law
this seems outlandish, got any source on that?
>>
>>9602877

who is that one? can you point to him?
>>
>>9605842
Yes, virtue signaling white liberals who have been taught to think that everyone is equal, that whites are collectively evil, and that the natural emotion of "racism" is the modern original sin are the religious zealots of our day. They ignore reality and biological fact.

But the root of the problem is the people who have molded them into what they are. This didn't just happen. It was no accident. It's been promoted across the west by jews in the post WW2 period but even before. Christianity was another jewish-derived, universalist religion that also promoted the weak over the strong and brought about the end of the Roman republic and Europe's descent into the dark ages.

And it's going to happen again unless white men gather their strength, take back control of their societies, and expel the jew for the whatever-hundredth time he's been expelled for engaging in similar destructive behavior. That's the redpill.
>>
>>9605192

anon, if the economy is ruined, doesn't it stand to reason that the previous generation of people who controlled it, many of whom still control it, are responsible for the ruining?
>>
>>9605869
The modern left is cancerous though. It's on the same dogmatic behavior that the religious right was a few decades back. When you have multinational corporations pushing feminism in their products, and governments favoring certain groups over other, while giving them institutional powers to propagate their ideology I think there's a serious problem going on. It also doesn't take a genius to realize that the west is declining due to this. Most of their criticism are valid, even if it is seen that they are unable to articulate their point in a cohesive argument.
>>
>>9603030
The way your kind blames everything on the mythological Jewish mastermind makes the rest of humanity, you and yours included, seem like incapable cattle who deserve to be herded by their omniscient betters.

>Scapegoating is a brainwashing method, tailored to the feeble mind, which is incapable of witnessing the inherent complexity in human affairs.
>>
>>9605881

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/canada-passes-103-motion-islamophobia-170324074557381.html
>>
>>9603931
So does everyone except blacks and asians.
>>
>>9605900
This post was written by a jew trying to deflect criticism of his tribe. That's why he makes no argument and pretends his position holds some kind of consensus, which it doesn't. Jews are, and always have been, the problem.
>>
>>9602868
Essentially yes, because they, like right-wing extremists, want to censor everything they find offensive, and legislate every minutiae of everyday life.

The far-left are as much facilitators of totalitarianism as their opposition.
>>
>>9605894
I'm not into all that white nationalism shit. I believe that everyone can live in one society if they all respect the laws and culture of that society. I honestly wouldn't have a problem with Islam if their religion with into a reformation period like the Christians did in the late middle ages.
>>
>>9605911
i cant believe how much authoritarianism there is now in the west, and how accepted it is
>>
>>9605698
hey, I was the one who found that image on /pol/ and started trolling /lit/ with it, give it back!
>>
>>9605911

which far-left is that? or do you just mean women and black people?
>>
American conservatism was a mistake.

Read Eric Zemmour, Peter Hitchens and Thilo Sarrazin if you want decent criticism of the 68 generation and of mass immigration in the Western world.

Heck, if you really require North American authors, read Steve Sailer. I never understood why he is so relatively unknown, while jokes like Lauren Southern, Paul Joseph Watson and Mike Cernovich got popular.
>>
>>9605912
>I believe that everyone can live in one society if they all respect the laws and culture of that society
This highlights the delusion I was talking about. What you believe is not realistic and only weakened and deracinated whites share the values you speak of. Other races don't care, and they are coming en masse to the nations your ancestors built to take what you have. That's how nature works, what you're talking about is a fantasy.
>I honestly wouldn't have a problem with Islam if their religion with into a reformation
The problem is biological and the semites you speak of have been molded into what they are over the course of millennia. Your reformation isn't coming and wouldn't change their nature even if it were to occur.

Cast aside your delusions, friend. The world is not like you think, or desperately want to believe.
>>
>>9605925
>I never understood why he is so relatively unknown, while jokes like Lauren Southern, Paul Joseph Watson and Mike Cernovich got popular.

Sailer is pretty widely read, actually. But Southern (who works or until recently worked for jew Ezra Levant at the Rebel Media) et al. are civic nationalist stopgaps to distract people from white identity and the jewish problem.

Old tactic here, jews coopted the old right in the same way through neoconservativism and the supplanting of the John Birch Society. Same dog, same tricks.
>>
>>9605897
What are you talking about? The issue is that she isn't backing up her arguments with enough data. She's written a 90 page opinion piece.
>>
>>9605955

why do you think it's an international jewish conspiracy and not characteristic of a society that tends to neutralize ideological threats
>>
>>9605842
i doubt any marxists here want mass immigration into a capitalist system and islamophobia laws. That's recipe for disaster
>>
>>9605976
Who said anything about a "conspiracy"? This is all out in the open and is exactly what you said it is: an evolutionary tribal strategy to neutralize potential threats to its tribal power structure; a strategy that is outlined clearly in the Culture of Critique.
>>
It's always funny to see someone want to try and have their political voices heard when they seldom cover the politics of their own country. Sure Canada is a tad boring, but its nuanced and more rigorous than going around calling everyone you disagree with a "globalist" or a cuck.

Southern is a literal hack; and this "book" reads worse than a 3rd year undergraduates end of term paper
>>
>>9602868
The issue is that liberalism is falling out of fashion and liberals are increasingly running to the right which is just bizarre to me.

The reactionaries are right about the left to the extent they've drunk the progressive kool-aid so much that the left is the least liberal its been in years. You hear things like that allowing a fascist to speak at some event is perpetrating violence against minorities, indirectly. There have been repeated incidents of violent riots being thrown to prevent some right wing demagogue from speaking at a university. We're seeing, in Canada where Southern comes from, the CBC firing people for having the wrong opinion about cultural appropriation publicly, the main offensive thing they did being in support of it. The far left wing is as big as its been for decades and hasn't started shrinking yet.

Here in Canada the far left exploded in response to a mosque being shot up and six Muslims who by all indications were good dudes, many of them having children surviving them, were murdered. Increasingly these people are putting themselves in the position of morality police going around the internet stomping out right wing rhetoric before the bodies pile up. I refuse to call the people that occupy the left these days that pull these sorts of shenanigans "liberals". They're a significant force on the left, but they are not "liberals".

In any case, the reason the right uses rhetoric like the left banning books is that, especially in Canada where Lauren Southern comes from, is the left is increasingly taking on the role of censors, while the right lacks the power to censor anything that's say blasphamous even if they wanted that power. It's not as absurd of an connection as you might thing, the left is absolutely dominant when it comes to social relations, although the right dominates economics, and '''''liberals''''' are taking on the role of censor more and more.
>>
It's obviously a shit book... I've read this crap

Also, as a foreigner, I can agree with her when she says the Democrats are pushing censorship. The whole " sjw culture " is just censorship desguised as something else.
>>
File: T4voHTj.png (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
T4voHTj.png
14KB, 640x480px
>>9605842
I hate Southern and I'm center-right to pure center these days.

She only gets attention because she is hot and she is occasionally at the right place at the right time, not because she has anything worth saying. I don't even blame her, she was born in '95 and has had sycophants worshipping everything shes said for years, in that sort of environment you would be exceptional to come out known as an astute political commenter.

She also used to do cosplay, which in addition to her right wing politics, makes me suspect she's addicted to pandering to men.
>>
>>9606103
Isn't The Turner Diaries banned in Canada? It may be a shit book, but that still seems like an illiberal thing to do.
>>
>>9606115
Canada has always had less free speech rights than the US, but it doesn't have the same religious wing the US does.

This results in Canada being more censor-happy relative to the US, but at the same time, more permissive of stuff like nudity which bible belt housewives would faint over.
>>
>>9605993
It's a form a marxism that's interwoven with culture. "Cultural Marxism" you could say. The proletariat and bourgeoisie is now replaced with the oppressed and the oppressor, with western "white" culture deemed as the oppressor. This is where immigration comes in because the left views muslims apart of a oppressed class.
>>
>>9606121
Is it still the 1980s up there too? Stop regurgitating your parents' talking points.
>>
>>9605912
>I honestly wouldn't have a problem with Islam if their religion with into a reformation period like the Christians did in the late middle ages.

You realize that the Reformation was a period of extremism, war, and societal upheaval, don't you?
>>
File: C24jXVUXcAEP0LH.jpg (69KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
C24jXVUXcAEP0LH.jpg
69KB, 598x792px
>>9606137
>>
>>9606114
That could be true. I don't follow her as much to see that influence onto her politics. I do agree with her on a lot of issues though. Especially ones that deal with censorship and mass immigration.
>>
>>9606133
Right, the jews who are now overwhelmingly the arbiters of western institutions and our culture overall are promoting racial communism to submerge the white majorities in every white nation from Australia to Europe.
>>
>>9605910
That tinfoil hat needs a scrub every now and then, neckbeard. Accumulated hair oil is liable to corrode it.
>>
>>9606139
Yeah, but what i was trying to get at is that you don't see a large percentage of Christians committing acts of violence in the name of their religion nowadays, along with creating governments that intertwines their faith with the law.
>>
True question, and I think this is related, but are Bill O'Rielly's books any good?
>>
>>9606165
You would know, jewfro, wouldn't you?
>>
>ITT
>Da Joos

White nationalism is the most massive meme and is a means for people with broader political goals to get idiots to side with them using an emotional argument for a pipe dream.
>>
>>9605974
I'm sorry. I'm a little autistic.
>>
>>9606172
No, this is all boomer conservativism shit. It's dead. Over. It failed. The new right and the alt right is what you're looking for. Would you like some recommendations on that front?
>>
>>9606168
>committing acts of violence in the name of their religion... along with creating governments that intertwines their faith with the law.

The Reformation entailed doing exactly those things. You clearly don't know anything about it, so stop spouting the "Islam needs a Reformation" meme. You're thinking of the later effects of the Enlightenment.
>>
>>9606185
I just thought his "Killing X" books looked interesting and I don't have the meme opinion that Bill is le evil conservative spin man. The new right isn't appealing to me, I'm going to read traditionalist literature. Maybe some fascism here and there but mostly not.
>>
>>9606103

quality post

>>9602730

political books belong on the politics board
>>
>>9606178
Jews will always run interference in any thread that draws attention to their tribe's sick behavior. And they'll foolishly call something a "pipe dream" that was literally a common sense, no-need-to-speak-about fact of reality until just a few decades ago, and is still the norm in every nonwhite country on the planet. Jews want to demoralize whites and protect themselves from getting kicked out for the 110th time. Diversity protects jews, which is why they promote it. And the concept that white nations are for everyone is a very recent one that is already imploding on itself because it's unnatural.
>>
>>9605910
>makes a groundless assertion
>gets called out on it
>demands a citation
Kys
>>
>>9606190
I was initially calling back to the protestant reformation lead by people like Martin Luther. Primally, just a overall criticism of the religion form the members within the religion. Maybe i am wrong, and Islam with never reach that level of introspection.
>>
>>9606193
Uh ... the new right spawned from and is steeped in traditionalist literature. But suit yourself.
>>
>>9605917
>in the west
You must be kidding. The West is completely free, you just can't be a public racist. Is that so bad?
>>
>>9606212
>Can't follow threads correctly
You first, Moshe.
>>
>>9606173
>he is ridiculing my theory on how the world is manipulated by the shadowy jewish masterminds, he has to be a jew too.

You know what, you are right. There is certainly a connection between the ways in which much of modern society is running today with Jeremiah "Jerry" Hansberg being able to be alive and thrive today, nevermind those other demographics like eastern asians and indians that are doing just as well. They don't hold any power like the jews.
>>
>>9606220
I don't care for the culture in the slightest. Very flashy and loud. I just want a wife and two kids and a job with my hands in a comfy small southern town, not to run around in the streets poking antifa retards with a stick and screaming about shitlibs
>>
>>9605934
>quotes Mein Kampf
You'd get murdered so quickly you wouldn't have time to blink if you publicly espoused these views. And that makes me happy.
>>
>>9606220
desu anyone who says that a political movement originates in a form of literary expression deserves to be sent to a concentration camp, gulag, or privatized American prison, depending on what's most legal in the state wherein said person resides.
>>
>>9606229
Too bad, you live in Trump's America.
>>
>>9606225
What west are you living in? Clearly not the one with hate speech laws and laws against questioning historical events, to which the US is, for now, the only exception.

Do you realize, Mr. Racism in public is bad, that you are the religious zealot of your time, trying to outlaw expression and speech and defending the out of control institutions that indoctrinated you with the opinion that such a thing is acceptable? Under the insane impression that "racism", a natural emotional response, should and can ever be stamped out? Do you realize it? Are you capable of looking in the mirror and seeing how retarded you are?
>>
>>9606248
You're an idiot
>>
>>9606251
>"racism", a natural emotional response

kek
>>
>>9606251
>>9606225
You're both retarded
>>9606233
You're a sociopath
>>
>>9606228
>They don't hold any power like the jews.
That's correct. You aren't as sly as you think, partner.
>>
File: 1418865983160.png (95KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1418865983160.png
95KB, 724x611px
>>9606256
Well, Trump's America is the one where streetfights and traps are viewed as more traditional than a wife and property ownership. How am I wrong?
>>
>>9606216
That's not what the Reformation was about. If anything today is similar to the Reformation, it would be the current extremism you see in Islam. Maybe you can see the similarity with people like this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Leiden
>>
>>9606264
I don't think you actually believe anything you're saying to me. Graduate college and get a job, if you do
>>
>>9606229
Good, I want that for you too if you're white. But you may have to fight for it because people are trying to take it away from you and run you out of your community by importing low functional brown people into it.

Those retards with sticks are civnat people btw, not who I'm talking about.
>>
>>9606251
Not him but you can be as racist as you want in the West so long as you adhere to discrimination laws. People will disapprove of you but they can't take away your right to espouse racist views. When those views interfere with the general liberalist project of free trade, free association and the like, that's when the law comes down on you. Advocating genocide does not get the benefit of the doubt if up against people saying you shouldn't advocate genocide, because the latter represent the spirit of the law and the former censorship by other means.

Also you can have whatever "natural" emotional responses you like. That is allowed. Acting on these responses irrationally is what the liberalist project wants to avoid in its societies. Liberalism functions on rational actors comprising its society, not the irrational.
>>
>>9606233
I didn't quote Mein Kampf. Why are you lying? Because you're jewish?
>>
File: 1419011157693.jpg (70KB, 933x674px) Image search: [Google]
1419011157693.jpg
70KB, 933x674px
>>9606275
OK, done. Am I wrong?
>>
>>9606264
Also the one where internet hugboxes are more traditional than an education.
>>
File: 1467988196166-0.png (13KB, 642x591px) Image search: [Google]
1467988196166-0.png
13KB, 642x591px
>>9606236
Let me amend it to "influenced by" then. Did you know jews operated the gulags and the Soviet Union as a whole btw? They murdered millions of people. Now they're in the west.
>>
>>9606280
Yes you are.
>>9606276
I don't think it's remotely as close of an issue as people online think.
>>
>>9606262
I was just kidding you perspiring dope. Now clean your tinfoil hat before they mindcontrol you.
>>
>>9606288
>Now
They've been in the West since before Christ.
>>9606289
Why am I wrong?
>>
>>9606292
I bet you spend over 10 hours per day on the internet
>>
File: 1419010947981.jpg (21KB, 173x226px) Image search: [Google]
1419010947981.jpg
21KB, 173x226px
>>9606288
Also
>If I substitute 'spawned' for 'influenced by' then my proposition becomes less abhorrent
That's where you're wrong, queer
This completely changes the nature of your claim
To have an origin in something, as being spawned implies, is to be essentially linked to it of necessity
To be influenced by something is to be linked to it in a purely contingent way
The point doesn't carry as much gravity if you want to phrase it that way, and it was bullshit to begin with.
>>
>>9606277
Trying to suppress that response is what is unnatural and a fool's errand. If you "racism" can be suppressed and eventually eradicated by enough speech policing and multicultural tolerance policies, you simply aren't very intelligent.
>>
>>9602730
is there an intellectual version of what she is spouting?
>>
>>9606289
What isn't?
>>
>>9603033
wtf i thought she was 30
>>
>>9606292
>I am wondering if anyone but me recognizes what game this image is referencing.
>>
>>9606293
Do you not have a smartphone? Are you Amish or something?
>>
>>9606300
They aren't going to take anything away from you anon
>>
>>9606305
Your 12 years old
I am your superior in every measurable level of intellect
>>
>>9606302

Huh? Everyone knows that is Super Mario World
>>
>>9606292
They are a marauding band of gypsies. Yeah they've been around, as much as they've been kicked out for trying to subvert their hosts. That's their entire history, look into it.
>>
File: 1469709389260.png (149KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1469709389260.png
149KB, 540x540px
>>9606308
ahhhh fuck
>>
>>9606298
Racism isn't really 'natural' but for the sake of argument let's assume it is.

>If you "racism" can be suppressed and eventually eradicated by enough speech policing and multicultural tolerance policies

This is a fine straw man but not how the law works. Wanting to murder is a natural response. Punitive laws against murder aren't mean to suppress that emotional response, they're supposed to a) punish you for actually carrying out a murder (severity depending on how premeditated the murder is), b) encourage rational action instead of irrational response. You can be racist, you can have all the natural responses you want, like I said. The point is not to interfere with rational society at large, i.e. don't act on your racism, like you don't act on murderous impulses.
>>
File: 1454307274275.png (114KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
1454307274275.png
114KB, 191x264px
>>9606318
You're addressing me as if I didn't spend most of my time between January 20, 2017 and Operation Protective Edge saving /pol/ memes.
>>
>>9606318
It's also the history of whites.
>>
>>9606305
>He doesn't have a smartphone....
>... maybe he's amish? Or something?
Hahah. This speaks volumes about you.
>>
>>9606323
>Racism isn't really 'natural' but for the sake of argument let's assume it is.

Why isn't it natural? Genuinely curious
>>
>>9606273
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Leiden
Okay, your right. I'll admit to being wrong.
>>
>>9606297
Many things can spawn something. You aren't making sense. Try to focus and organize your statements into structured paragraphs with proper punctuation and you will get probably have more communicative success in the future.
>>
>>9606323

How is racism not "natural"? Humans are very tribal and it's clear that racial identification is one of the strongest bonds there is.
>>
File: 1282750725514.jpg (37KB, 120x230px) Image search: [Google]
1282750725514.jpg
37KB, 120x230px
>>9606331
Found the Amazonian tribesman using a coffeeshop computer in Brasilia to argue about things he doesn't understand
>>
File: 1291071688489.png (181KB, 636x674px) Image search: [Google]
1291071688489.png
181KB, 636x674px
>>9606339
So now you just want to go to the gulag/CC/privatized American prison?
>>
>>9606337
I don't think it's natural based on the argument that it is natural because it plays to tribalism. But I don't know when this tribalism would have been coded into natural responses since tribes within a general area all looked similar, so it can't be based on wanting to belong with your own based on the appearance of others. Also inter-tribal interactions were more complicated than sticking to your own and then conquering others who are different. There are degrees of co-operation and trust amongst different tribes rather than just a history of subjugation. It also doesn't explain why there is fetishisation of people who are 'different' or just a plain ignorance of superficial difference and judgment of character in people instead of appearance. I don't think these last two points are 'unnatural' responses to race.
>>
>>9606306
They aren't coming by the millions to live under the utopian banner of progressive multiculturalism, they are coming for free money and to rent seek off of the functional institutions only white people are capable of building. Do you know nature works wrt resources and competition? It applies to humans too, champ.
>>
>>9606351
>I don't think it's natural based on the argument that it is natural because it plays to tribalism.
I don't understand what this sentence is supposed to mean.
>There are degrees of co-operation and trust amongst different tribes rather than just a history of subjugation.
Racism isn't synonymous with subjugation.
>>
>>9606208
take your meds bro
>>
>>9606353
>by the millions

o_O
>>
>>9606356
>I don't understand what this sentence is supposed to mean.

I'm using the argument 'racism is natural because humans are tribal' and disproving it so the conclusion becomes 'tribalism can't be a basis of racism'

>Racism isn't synonymous with subjugation.

It's antonymous with co-operation and trust.
>>
>>9606344
Found the clueless NEET that wakes up half of the time from staying up late with eight browser tabs open on 4chan.
>>
>>9606353
>by the millions
I've only ever seen about 10 middle eastern people in my life, anon where the fuck are you that there are millions of them coming
>>
>>9606373
>I'm using the argument 'racism is natural because humans are tribal' and disproving it so the conclusion becomes 'tribalism can't be a basis of racism'
All I get out of this is "I'm knowingly endorsing a strawman because it suits my interests at the moment" but I'm sure there must be more to this than that.
>It's antonymous with co-operation and trust
But why did you mention subjugation? Surely that must play a role in your definition of racism if you brought it up. Why is racism unnatural? I just don't understand why you believe that to be its nature.
>>
>>9606323
You should rethink this analogy of yours. "Racism" is a biological response to an outside threat. It's natural and will never go away, and trying to suppress it for the sake of contemporary, post 60s multicultural values is idiotic, as is equating it with murder. This is a project made to fail, separate countries exist for a reason.
>>
File: 1293909927921.jpg (97KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1293909927921.jpg
97KB, 480x480px
>>9606374
>He doesn't even try to deny it
Amazon that you even know how to type in English.
>>
>>9606328
My apologies then, comrade.
>>
File: 1282750375575.jpg (25KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1282750375575.jpg
25KB, 288x499px
>>9606385
>separate countries exist for a reason.
Yes, the bourgeoisie suppresses class consciousness with things like nationalism and borders while subtly but inexorably gaining greater monopolies on the means of production on a global scale. We all know this.
>>
>>9606330
No it's not.
>>
>>9606385
where did those values came from then smartass? if racism is natural and ingrained from where did they originated?

>THE JOOS
>>
>>9606382
>"I'm knowingly endorsing a strawman because it suits my interests at the moment"

Someone literally posted the argument in the thread:
>>9606340

It's not because it suits my interest, it's just the only argument for racism being natural I've seen. It's just not adequate to explain the kind of discrimination based on appearance.

>But why did you mention subjugation?

I mentioned a lot of things that all helped colour the argument. I don't know what you hope to gain by recontextualising specifics.
>>
>>9602730

Any "political" books not about the glorification of communism are shit. Also, she should be punched in the face for being the retarded Nazi she is.
>>
File: 1283204582854.jpg (27KB, 190x331px) Image search: [Google]
1283204582854.jpg
27KB, 190x331px
>>9606393
>it's just the only argument for racism being natural I've seen
So seeing a bad argument made you think that the contrary of its conclusion is true?
>>
File: 1485958338973.jpg (105KB, 1080x704px) Image search: [Google]
1485958338973.jpg
105KB, 1080x704px
>>9606388
>mfw Communists still exist
>>
>>9606172
I actually read Killing Lincoln. It is decent and it's an enjoyable way of learning about Lincoln. It was probably ghostwritten, so there's very little identifying it as a work of Bill O'Reilly. I just thought it was an interesting book. It is written like a novel though, not a textbook.
>>
>>9606359
I don't take any meds. But speaking of the pharmaceutical industry, do you know who the Sackler family is? Look them up, they're the jewish family that started and made billions off of the current oxy epidemic.
>>
>>9606385
>"Racism" is a biological response to an outside threat.

So is the impulse to murder. Fight or flight, yes?

> It's natural

'Outside' depends on context, as does 'threat'. I'm not afraid of cars because I understand what they are. A cat might be scared of one though.

Please stop mentioning suppression. I've said twice now that isn't the point of 'multiculturalism', it's moving the frame so people with dark skin aren't 'outsiders'.
>>
File: 1294687985907.png (106KB, 315x332px) Image search: [Google]
1294687985907.png
106KB, 315x332px
>>9606397
>mfw libertarians survived the destruction of the 12 colonies
>>
File: angry neko uguu.jpg (15KB, 223x209px) Image search: [Google]
angry neko uguu.jpg
15KB, 223x209px
>mfw someone claims to share a bond with members of the Marxo-judaic construct that is his "race" or the scientistic, anti-moral group that is his ethnicity instead of his brothers within his city state with whom he immediately shares language, history and culture
>>
>>9606386
>acknowledges that I don't bother pointlessly denying blind and asinine accusation.
>yet posts a "u butthurt" image.
Learn how to use the right images.
>>
>>9606380
Germany alone let in over a million Muslims last year. The US legally lets in a million non-whites every year. You should start paying attention to current events.
>>
>>9606133
>Cultural Marxism
bullshit
>>
>>9606395
>So seeing a bad argument made you think that the contrary of its conclusion is true?

No not 'true' but adequate. If you have an argument that is adequate in explaining how racism is natural I'd like to hear it. 'It just is' isn't adequate by the way.
>>
>>9606388
*laughs* (I think?)
>>
>>9606194
>political books belong on the politics board
people here actually read though
>>
>>9606299
zizek probably
>>
File: 3Bq0wOl.jpg (100KB, 660x898px) Image search: [Google]
3Bq0wOl.jpg
100KB, 660x898px
>>9606220
Prehaps the leadership did, I remember Bannon saying he was inspired by Evola which inspired these wrongthink articles by outlets like the NYtimes

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/world/europe/bannon-vatican-julius-evola-fascism.html?_r=0

However, the rank and file, even on the left which generally is more prone to reading, never reads all that much. It's honestly profoundly ignorant and stupid to think people like pic related are rallying behind Trump because they read about some really great ideas in right wing literature. You're just living in a literary bubble.
>>
>>9606403
I don't understand how anything in this post is supposed to follow from anything else, if I'm being honest about what bothers me about it. The way you write, you're assuming that we all make similar basic assumptions about a few things about which we are in fact making very different basic assumptions.
>it's moving the frame so people with dark skin aren't 'outsiders'
Well, in countries where they're a minority, they're going to be minorities unless something is done to offset the majority's numerical superiority, which is really not trivial. Even its natural occurrence is non-trivial. Multiculturalism is multi-faceted. One facet is the suppression of the majority's attitude toward itself as majority and toward the minority as minority, as the relationship between the two transforms qualitatively as the quantities of minority citizens increase compared to the decreasing number of majority citizens.
>>
>>9606411
Just go back to the jungle, stop polluting my discourse with your out-of-fashion primitivism.
>>9606416
Nothing but the truth is adequate.
>>
>>9606392
Different species of the same animal, with only very subtle differences between them, will attack each other for resources and mates. This is the way of nature. Among whites this instinct was / has been suppressed by prosperity of the boomer generation and tools of mass indoctrination like television, along with the post-christian universalist ideology of liberalism. Promoted, yes, by jews to weaken whites, who they view as an enemy.
>>
>>9606380
Idk if he's talking about the United States, but about 1 million migrants entered Germany in 2016.
>>
>>9606432
2015*
>>
>>9606323
>Racism isn't really 'natural' but for the sake of argument let's assume it is.

Take young kids, ask them a question like "Who do you think daddy likes more?", show them picture of somebody the same race as them and somebody a different race, they will point to somebody the different race.

Kids not taught to actively avoid racism are more racist than kids taught to actively avoid it, even if former kids were raised in a "race-blind" environment.

I've seen research showing ethnocentrism to be related to oxytocin. Dawkins made the argument it was natural in The Selfish Gene. That's not precisely the same as racism, but it's close enough.

I really, really doubt racism isn't innate, humans relentlessly categorise to make sense of the world and racial differences are very obvious ways to categorise people. It seems to exist throughout history and across cultures. It doesn't seem natural at all to assume it ISN'T natural, and this to me seems more of a construction of people whose ideologies make accepting that idea uncomfortable.
>>
>>9606403
The desire to harm or drive away members of an outside group encroaching on resources, space, and mates is natural, yes. Outright murdering someone probably isn't though, and better analogies can be forwarded. But because this is natural, the natural thing to do is keep them away from each other, not police their behavior and call them names until it boils up and explodes, which is what will eventually happen.
>>
>>9606444

Hell go to any school, church or prison and you will see that people form into groups based on race.
>>
>>9606423
I wasn't talking about the dweeb in your pic, more about the French new right and people like Greg Johnson who have been largely responsible for outlining the American version of it. But I can understand why you would be confused if you aren't familiar with it.
>>
>>9606424
>The way you write, you're assuming that we all make similar basic assumptions about a few things about which we are in fact making very different basic assumptions.

I'm assuming you're being misled by your own wording to believe things that aren't necessarily true. Using 'biological' when talking about racism doesn't actually qualify the racist impulse as natural. We can agree that 'fight or flight' is a natural, biological impulse to being threatened, yes? And that the degree to which you are threatened by something is dependent on how much you understand the threat? A toddler isn't threatening, neither is a gun by itself. A toddler with a gun is something you'd feel unsafe around.

We perceive threats primarily by vision -- at least this is most applicable to race (since you can't sense it otherwise). How you respond to someone being of a different race is dependent on how much knowledge you have of that situation. If you see a black man you may think he could be violent. But looking at statistics of violence amongst the black race it is probably 1% at most who are violent (or at least who are arrested for acts of violence) -- and primarily that violence is directed at members of their own race. So keeping this in mind statistically you're in safe company, so you may not feel as threatened since there is a sense of certainty.

>One facet is the suppression of the majority's attitude toward itself

Suppression again? You may want to define what you mean by suppression and how being made aware of extra information is somehow suppressing natural impulses. I've never heard the idiom 'knowledge is suppression' even from post-modernists
>>
>>9606426
Your continual belief in this poorly formed conclusion about me is a truly shameful miscalculation. I think it is you that should 'go back to the jungle', in other words, back to whatever plebeian board you scrambled from.
>>
If racism isn't nature than explain why endless amounts of propaganda and social engineering are required to get people to accept multiculturalism, and even then, people don't really accept it
>>
File: 1293638317676.gif (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1293638317676.gif
5KB, 300x300px
>>9606451
This, I went to a multi-racial private school and the racial lines were painfully obvious. The people I know who are most enthusiastic about racial integration haven't had to share classrooms with various proud ethnic groups.
>mfw almost getting lit on fire by a negress in math class because someone smuggled hair spray and a lighter into the room
>>
>>9606426
>Nothing but the truth is adequate.

Saying this doesn't really achieve anything in the conversation. Do you have a monopoly on truth and you're unwilling to share?
>>
>>9606431
>This is the way of nature.

Dogs of different breeds won't attack each other based on the breed. Dogs of the same breed can attack each other regardless. Is hate between family members unnatural?
>>
>>9606457
>We can agree that 'fight or flight' is a natural, biological impulse to being threatened, yes? And that the degree to which you are threatened by something is dependent on how much you understand the threat? A toddler isn't threatening, neither is a gun by itself. A toddler with a gun is something you'd feel unsafe around.
I actually don't feel safe around guns. Or toddlers. I'm actually usually pretty nervous around anything high maintenance, like children with skulls that haven't finished forming yet or things that can kill me if someone forgets to turn the safety on and drops it.
See? Your basic assumptions about what propositions I'm willing to grant you are true are wrong.
> You may want to define what you mean by suppression and how being made aware of extra information is somehow suppressing natural impulses.
Are you seriously implying that people don't have to suppress some of their impulses when interacting with others in a social context?
>>9606458
Ooga booga, treeman. Chuck some spears at some pigs for me.
>>
>>9606451
>>9606444
>>9606323
I will add to what I say, I not only believe racism is natural, I believe somebodies proclivity to racism or ethnocentrism varies. There are people who will always tend to be racists who don't see value in cultures they aren't familiar with. There are people who tend to like exploring and interacting with different cultures.

I believe racism is natural, and it operates on a continuum. I believe, and this is getting more speculative, there are advantages to keeping the outsiders out, imagine how advantageous it would have been for example for the natives to go REEEE EUROPEANS GET OUT in terms of dominance, and not had to deal with disease or marauding europeans. At the same time, that kind of attitude is decidedly unhelpful when it comes to stuff like trade or diplomacy.
>>
>>9606463
I'm wondering why you're willing to accept the contrary of a bad argument on the basis of its being 'adequate' when it's obvious that the purpose of argument is to arrive at what is true. Surely, what is adequate is what is true, and surely, in that case, you are accepting the contrary of the false conclusion, i.e., positing a strawman consciously. That is, from the argument that says "Racism is natural because tribalism is natural" being a bad argument, you seem to infer "Racism is unnatural because the conclusion of the first argument is false." There's no good reason to do this--the falsity of the first proposition doesn't indicate the veracity of the second.
>>
>>9606459
Honestly if you want to promote racism, one of the better ways to do it is to promote the attitude it's not natural, because it will result in people trying to make kids not racist by never talking about racism and thus prejudicing them, which will invariably lead them to become racists since they were never told to judge somebody by their character and not the color of their skin.

If you're an anti-racist the horseshit position that racism isn't innate is just harmful to your cause. It's hard to attack a problem when you fundamentally do not understand it.
>>
>>9606472
I read a few days ago that there is a certain genetic disorder called Williams Syndrome, that causes people to be retarded but also causes them to produce huge amounts of oxytocin.

Apparently people with Williams are the ONLY people that show no bias based on race.
>>
>>9606465
Dogs are pack animals who in the wild would most certainly attack each other based on breed, since breed is a reflection of their in/out group organizational structure. Think, man.

Not that it's a good example on your part picking the most domesticated animal on the planet, and one that is almost now entirely reliant on humans for sustenance.
>>
>>9605698
>Soul Caliber
Patrician
>>
>>9606444
>show them picture of somebody the same race as them and somebody a different race, they will point to somebody the different race.

What about distinguishing between different ethnicities in the same race? Or ugly people vs beautiful people of the same ethnicity? There are different variables introduced with how we think of 'race' and present it to people in studies. We make judgments based on information -- visual information is one such source.

People categorise and they have preferences, sure, but the point of this digression was about the legal conceptualisation of 'racism'. Does the law attempt to suppress people making categorical judgments and holding preferences? No I don't think so -- it concerns discrimination, i.e. the prevention of some people from participating in the liberal west based on things generally beyond their control (the exception would be religion).

By the way I'm not arguing in favour of multicultural transgender death squads or whatever but I'm trying to explain, to the best of my knowledge, how western law considers racism (discriminatory practices) and dispel misconceptions.
>>
>>9606449
>The desire to harm or drive away members of an outside group encroaching on resources, space, and mates is natural, yes.

'Outside', again, is relative.
>>
File: newsweek-cover-racist-baby.jpg (25KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
newsweek-cover-racist-baby.jpg
25KB, 350x464px
>>9606459
This is a key post. Anti-racism tactics are nothing more than social programming based on making people fearful of feeling or expressing something that is healthy, normal, and likely essential for long term group survival.
>>
>>9606470
>Your basic assumptions about what propositions I'm willing to grant you are true are wrong.

Then don't let the conversation end at that point and explain yourself as I am explaining myself. You haven't actually addressed the point I was getting at regarding natural reactions.

>Are you seriously implying that people don't have to suppress some of their impulses

I don't get it -- you're generally arguing against 'law' or 'social etiquette'? Why start at issues of race then?
>>
>>9606515
So fucking what? The Scots fought each other until England came in, then they banded together to push the English out. It's about scope. Europeans should view each other as a people with a shared cultural and genetic heritage facing the same problems, which happen to be primarily semitic: jews running our institutions and using them to let their Muslim cousins, just as they did during their "golden era" in Spain. It took the Spanish 700 years to remove them. Won't take that long this time.
>>
>>9606531
>Then don't let the conversation end at that point and explain yourself as I am explaining myself. You haven't actually addressed the point I was getting at regarding natural reactions.
What, that 'fight or flight' is a biological paradigm? Sure, I'll grant that, but I'm still not clear on what that has to do with racism being unnatural.
>I don't get it -- you're generally arguing against 'law' or 'social etiquette'? Why start at issues of race then?
I'm in favor of radically questioning the form and function of particular laws, customs, and institutions even though I see them as universally legitimate in principle qua law, custom, and institution. Racism is in the questions I'm asking you because this is a thread about a Lauren Southern book, or are you dense enough not to realize that?
>>
>>9606479
>it's obvious that the purpose of argument is to arrive at what is true

I don't have sufficient information to arrive at what is 'true', but I'm being honest about what I do and don't know, and what arguments I have been exposed to in order to arrive at my conclusions (that are tentative). I'm not claiming to have the answers, and I don't think others should either.

>positing a strawman

Like I said, that very argument was posted in this thread. It's not a strawman, it's a legit argument that I see people make. Not even a conflation of different arguments. It's a simple premise that is repeated often.

>There's no good reason to do this

Proof by contradiction? I did say that I wasn't sure when the tribalist impulse would have been made so prevalent and 'natural' if the primary interaction between tribes was, for so long, amongst people who looked relatively similar. In the event that they did look noticeably similar, there is also the reasoning that there is trust, co-ordination, co-operation, etc. between tribes. Maybe the term 'tribalism' is misleading, but I think this has been addressed by my other argument about 'outside threats'.

I can concede that people make categorical judgments but that's about the extent of how much I believe racism to be 'natural'. There are too many linguistic and cultural variables surrounding 'otherness', 'threat', and 'race' that complicate the matter so much for any adequate 'truth' can be reached at this stage.
>>
>>9606517
>Anti-racism tactics are nothing more than social programming based on making people fearful of feeling or expressing something that is healthy, normal, and likely essential for long term group survival.

I've been on 4chan long enough to not inherantly knee jerk in response but take this response seriously, and my objection to this, from a Canadian perspective, is that here in Canada we have an irreversible social divide, between English and French Canada. This threatened to tear the country apart and we have had various votes over Quebec separatism, and once some Quebec separatists kidnapped a cabinet minister and a British diplomat, killed one of them, and Trudeau Sr. declared Martial law.

So, from my countries perspective, some offical recognition of multiculturalism, at least of the two cultures, was essential to keeping the country together and forming a bloc against the dominant united states more than 10x the economic strength of Canada. Who bullies us, generally unfairly, with trade wars, to arm wrestle us into unfavourable trade agreements, simply because they can. Losing Quebec would put a significant hole in the country, notably causing Toronto to lose sovereign control of the waterway that leads to it the St. Lawrence. So, in order to preserve the concept of Canada, multiculturalism, or at least biculturalism, is actually ESSENTIAL.

The side-effect of that was that since most of this drama happened after the 60s, we decided to resolve the problem through offical multiculturalism, as anything else would be racism. However, we responded to a very real concern here, but the side-effects of that are inefficiencies like the government offices in BC where nobody speaks french being staffed with french speakers, as well as increased tolerance to various cultures, and a distaste for making the hard and cold decision of demanding newcomers assimilate to Canadian culture and allowing them to form cultural enclaves which multiply division, and allowing grandmothers who can't speak English OR French to immigrate.

Canadas anti-racism is a side effect of our multicultural efforts which are inherently rooted in a desire to keep the country united and strong. I believe Canadians might be naive as to the long term problems they are creating in their softness, but I do not believe your horseshit that it's all related to social programming to make people fearful. I believe it's a side-effect of trying to resolve one problem.

The big anti-racism push globally was, in itself, largely a response to the horrors of fascism. There were horrors, as much as /pol/ likes to pretend there weren't. 4chan has woken me to the point I'm unafraid to be politically incorrect, but I believe at the same time, they're fools who forget why these anti-racism movements started, and it wasn't just to "keep people fearful", people were solving REAL problems.
>>
>>9606486
>Not that it's a good example on your part picking the most domesticated animal on the planet

Domesticated, i.e. to serve our own needs. Obviously a dog can't serve our needs as well as ourselves can. So it is not accustomed to our own degree of non-racism and are in fact 'more racist' (because they are more 'natural') than humans, but a domesticated dog will not attack another of a different breed based on that breed.

I don't really get your argument. Are you saying we should rely on natural impulses sometimes but not others?
>>
>>9606542
>It's about scope.

Exactly, and can't that scope be expanded still?
>>
>>9606517
>functionalism
this is the 21st century, honey
>>
>>9606564
>Proof by contradiction?
This isn't proof by contradiction, though. This is you saying that the contrary B of a false conslusion A is necessarily true because of the falsity of A. This is not proof by contradiction, this is ignoring basic rules of logic according to which the truth of an argument derives from the relation of premises to conclusion within a proper form. The truth of B should be determined by a good argument (i.e. a series of true premises that lead to it), not by the falsity of A at the end of a bad argument.
>I can concede that people make categorical judgments but that's about the extent of how much I believe racism to be 'natural'.
That really is all there is to it--you admit that racism is natural.
>'truth'
No, it's simple: people naturally put things, including people, into categories. Race, family, neighbor, king, lord, etc.--there is nothing unnatural about the brain's ability to pick out patterns and act on information it derives from repeated encounters and experiences with members of categories.
I've never understood why people think that otherness is unnatural. You and I are different people. At the thought that I am in some sense an "I" to you, rather than an "other," I shiver. It makes me immensely uncomfortable because it makes me think that you are delusional, or believe in reincarnation, or subscribe to some metaphysical framework that you haven't explained to me but which colors your every thought, or something. Sorry-that's just my literal reaction to reading your post: a shiver.
>>
>>9606555
>but I'm still not clear on what that has to do with racism being unnatural.

Well I was initially saying 'natural' in quotes. Yes people will perceive threats which is natural, but the reasons for why they view things as threats is dependent on knowledge. So this is why I say racism isn't 'natural', because knowledge can recontextualise that which is 'naturally' seen as a threat as a non-threat.

>I'm in favor of radically questioning the form and function of particular laws

Apparently any law that leads to suppression of natural impulses? Do you think law wants to suppress fight or flight?
>>
>>9606566
Defining Anglo Canada and French Quebec in terms of "multiculturalism" is quite a stretch of the term, and actually fairly absurd. And it's probably only used by your real leaders in the US to shoehorn in real multiculturalism and further blur the line between brown third world peasants and Europeans.

>The big anti-racism push globally was, in itself, largely a response to the horrors of fascism.
And fascism was a response to jewish bolshevism, which killed upwards of 60 million Russians. You would appear to be the poster boy for the exact social programming people are talking about in this thread. Try to educate yourself instead of mimicking the talking points that have been handed down to you. You'll get further in life and may eventually figure it out one day.
>>
>>9606605
> but the reasons for why they view things as threats is dependent on knowledge
[citation needed]
>Apparently any law that leads to suppression of natural impulses? Do you think law wants to suppress fight or flight?
In some cases, sure, it does. Why wouldn't it? Soldiers are bound by law to put themselves in harm's way on behalf of the state.
>>
>>9606503
Some of the best evidence of racism up here in Canada is we have had studies done showing that if you put a non-english name atop a resume, it will get less responses than a resume with an English name, and it will get staggeringly less responses, as much as a third less. I have no doubt the anti-racism stuff is done to serve a legitimate end to try and end racism.

I've noticed Asians have become so dominant in schooling that any place with affirmative action in the US discriminates against Asians more than any other group. Simply because the presumption is any group that is dominant must be dominant because they're discriminating against the others. This is absolutely absurd logic and we're seeing Asians who sweat blood and tears to make it in North America working at drycleaners and in Resteraunts being treated the same as the race of slave owners simply because they've seen success.

At the same time I say all that, while this isn't racism, but sexism, I notice how its been years since women were dominant in the school system, yet there are no scholarships to encourage men specifically to enroll in schools. Women already dominate schools, but since they don't dominate the workforce, people still consider them the more oppressed gender, and don't care much that men are now failing at school, and still throw more efforts at women. Trudeau and Trump recently got together in an effort to get women into business.

Male victims of domestic abuse make up 43% of the population because strength has been made into an irrelevant factor in domestic abuse cases. A man who batters a woman will be shunned by the community and punished by the legal system, so strength is a fairly insignificant factor in domestic abuse cases. Still, there is not a single male-only domestic abuse shelter here in Canada, there are many woman-only shelters, and the one man who ran a male-only shelter committed suicide after facing widespread condemnation.

I bring up sexism because I believe it's related to racism, but I believe we're in uncharted territory of relative equality these days, and as people see more and more how the assumptions of the 60s are breaking down, that people that are ahead got these because of oppression, that we need to encourage women to go to schools because they were discriminated against in the past, being challenged more and more by reality, I believe it's inspiring this far right reactionary movement. Which sees clearly through the lies of the left, the lies of the civil right movement, but at the same time is blind to some of the real discrimination going on.
>>
>>9606605
>moving goalposts
>linguistic deconstruction
Just how little self-awareness do you pseuds have? This is why the right wing hates you, not because they are hicks and rednecks, but because you are unable to argue in good faith.
>>
>>9606579
I'm saying that the races shouldn't be mixed, especially forcefully and against the will of the people who are then attacked and lose their livelihoods if they openly disagree with these forced multicultural policies.
>>
>>9606622
Who should get to decide who breeds with whom?
>>
>>9606584
What you don't understand is *why* this is happening and *whose* interest it is to expand it. That's the problem here. I don't like it or want it to happen regardless, but the main problematic factor is that a certain people are levying these policies against us to further their own interests. And those are malevolent interests.
>>
>>9606593
Like I said, I'm not really determining a 'truth', just addressing the inadequacy of the 'race is tribalism' argument.

>you admit that racism is natural.

This is misleading. Racism is as natural as not being racist, because it is based on patterns and information, as you say.

>repeated encounters and experiences with members of categories.

This isn't the only way to derive information and can lead to confirmation bias. Also misleading.

>You and I are different people.

Yeah but here we are having a constructive dialogue. I don't distrust you because you're an other. The point -- as I mentioned in another post -- is about 'scope'. There's no reason (again, as far as I can tell) that ideas of otherness stop along racial lines. And the point, in terms of liberal 'free' society, is that the scope extends to all who participate in that society, so long as they are rational agents (and thus equal) and acting within the law.
>>
>>9602730
>everything is someone else's fault
Typical millennial.
>>
>>9606610
>[citation needed]
I've been trying to prove that with analogies. Cats and cars. When I'm a kid I might be afraid of a spider because I'm not certain of what it can do, it just looks terrifying. When I'm an adult I gather it in a jar and put it outside.

>Soldiers are bound by law to put themselves in harm's way on behalf of the state.

So now you're for laws that suppress natural impulses? Why specifically are you focused on race?
>>
>>9606608
>You would appear to be the poster boy for the exact social programming people are talking about in this thread. Try to educate yourself instead of mimicking the talking points that have been handed down to you. You'll get further in life and may eventually figure it out one day.

I'm on /lit/ because they have advice on how to really read through the history of literature more than anything, but my conclusions I've come to only through a combination of years of social programming on the part of our schools and years in contrarian internet communities attempting to deprogram people.

Beyond what I've said about Canadas multicultural traditions so far, I will note that Canadas multiculturalism is tied largely to the history of the British commonwealth that includes China and India. John A. Macdonald, Canadas founding father, was noted for hating the Chinese immensely, but he called for chinese laborers to be allowed to build the CPR, the railway that stretched across Canada guaranteeing British Columbias place in the confederation, as they cost 1/3rd the price as an anglo-saxon laborer and were willing to do harder more dangerous work. Indian laborers played a good role in helping supply manual labor, especially to the province of British Columbia. There were other times, like the gold rush, where Canada was willing to let people who weren't Aryans into the country, and they simply stayed here. We had a significant native population, given we basically invaded the lands of the Natives with a more dominent culture and better technology.

Multiculturalism was mostly meant to address the Canada/French divide, but other divides also existed, such as with the Chinese and Indian populations of Canada. Trudeau Sr. was a liberal guy and one of the most influential and controversial people in Canadian history because he played a role in some of the most formative decisions Canada ever made.

I think my point was, less that he made the right decision, I don't believe I'm quite well read enough, nevermind smart enough, to say that, but I just want to respect the concerns he had to deal with. The idea that say, Canadas multicultural tradition didn't happen as a means simply to keep the population weak, that's a conclusion that's more misleading than not. Nor was it a Jewish conspiracy as people in this thread are suggesting. It was meant to address real concerns, and I'm not sure if I believe we're going in the right direction with multiculturalism, but trying to distill its promotion down to trying to keep the population weak, is wrong, is some pseud shit, and I'm utterly against it, because you must understand something bad in order to replace it with something better.
>>
>>9606649
>Racism is as natural as not being racist, because it is based on patterns and information, as you say.
Now you're moving the goalposts. "It's not important because other things are natural too." Fuck off.
>This isn't the only way to derive information and can lead to confirmation bias. Also misleading.
This isn't about science, this is about how people behave in their day to day lives.
>Yeah but here we are having a constructive dialogue.
Clearly not, retard.
>I don't distrust you because you're an other.
I distrust you because I assume that you are human.
>The point -- as I mentioned in another post -- is about 'scope'. There's no reason (again, as far as I can tell) that ideas of otherness stop along racial lines. And the point, in terms of liberal 'free' society, is that the scope extends to all who participate in that society, so long as they are rational agents (and thus equal) and acting within the law.
I don't understand how anything here is supposed to follow from anything else. You are being very vague.
>>
>>9606630
Assortative mating has long been the norm in Europe. That doesn't have to go away, but what should be stopped and reversed is the browning of European nations. Maintaining the European racial stock is essential since Europeans have been responsible for 98% of the world's innovation and are the only people with unique phenotypes, i.e., hair/eyes that aren't brown and black. These things will be destroyed through mass immigration over time, and we can't let that happen.
>>
>>9606657
Correction:

>The idea that say, Canadas multicultural tradition didn't happen as a means simply to keep the population weak, that's a conclusion that's more misleading than not.

Should be

>The idea that say, Canadas multicultural tradition happened as a means simply to keep the population weak, that's a conclusion that's more misleading than not.

I'm by no means, by the way, somebody brainwashed by the left, I'm somebody who feels they're on a journey of self-improvement and understanding the left, with what I think is the goal of understanding them enough to dunk their heads under the water and drown them, but I will see if I become converted with them as I read more.
>>
>>9605698
I can almost smell the BO and musk of corn chips through this photo.
>>
>>9606655
>I've been trying to prove that with analogies.
You've been doing a bad job.
>So now you're for laws that suppress natural impulses?
As I say I operate on a case by case basis. I am not in favor of completely eliminating my country's armed forces, no. I am also not in favor of running up to the nearest black person and calling him a nigger.
>Why specifically are you focused on race?
>hurr
Because the only discussion happening ITT is about race, retard.
>>
>>9606614
>I have no doubt the anti-racism stuff is done to serve a legitimate end to try and end racism.

'End racism' is misleading. The law is trying to end discriminatory practices based on things -including- race.

>Which sees clearly through the lies of the left, the lies of the civil right movement, but at the same time is blind to some of the real discrimination going on.

Yes absolutely, but I think justice eventually sorts itself out after teething problems.
>>
>>9606666
Are you American?
>>
>>9606622
>the will of the people

Which people? The ones who want the races to mix?
>>
>>9606637
>What you don't understand is *why* this is happening and *whose* interest it is to expand it.

It's the capitalist interest and I'm aware they're malevolent.
>>
>>9605698
HNNNNG

plz post more pics of yr house anon
>>
>>9606663
I think you should take a 10 minute break and then resume the conversation without the outburst. I've been cordial.
>>
>>9606673
>Because the only discussion happening ITT is about race, retard.

Baby boomers aren't a race.

But what I mean is that you wouldn't have this conversation about any other law that deals with 'suppression', only race, yes?
>>
>>9606657
>Canadas multicultural tradition
Stop being a slave to these government talking points. Canada, like every country in the western world that was until recently > 90% white, is being overrun by 80 IQ peasants and Asian colonizers. Wake up, dude. Pull your head out of the sand instead of wasting your time writing long diatribes about Canada's "multicultural tradition". This isn't random, it's highly coordinated and its cancerous value system was implanted inside of you as a child, which is why you're here trying to rationalize it to me as if I wasn't just as brainwashed as you were a few years ago.
>>
>>9606679
Yes.
>>
>>9606682
The white people whose nations are being invaded by brown people.
>>
>>9606727
What about the white people who don't mind brown people and in fact get along with them? Talking about 'the will of the people' is pretty spooky.
>>
>>9606697
Can't handle being called a retard? Go back to le leddit. Fuck off, you've been moving goalposts for the past ten minutes. You should've taken your own advice a while back.
>>9606703
I already mentioned the military example, didn't I? I don't see what you're getting at. Interacting socially with people involves a degree of suppression. I don't grope every pretty girl I see in the street because I suppress the instinct to mate sometimes, as most functional people manage to do. What's your point? I'm confused as to why the concept of suppression causes you so much trouble. I understand that it's a double-edged sword that serves as a precondition of social cohesion, you seem to think that it's always bad and it doesn't play a role in society. Am I wrong? What's your issue with the idea that people suppress emotions and don't always act on their impulses?
>>9606722
So...why are you talking about Europe so much? What about American breeding?
>>
>>9606691
No, guy. This isn't about abstract systems that are out of control, it's about people. Institutions are reflections of the people who created/are in charge if them. Since jews are now in charge of most western institutions (think media, banks, NGOs, gov lobbying groups, etc.) they are being used to further jewish power and dilute demographically and genetically the white people who are only ones capable of potentially stopping them.
>>
>>9606738
>Can't handle being called a retard?
I can handle it fine, it just reads like you are losing control of the conversation. I haven't moved any goalposts -- I'm still talking about 'natural' in the same way I have been all thread.

> I don't grope every pretty girl I see in the street because I suppress the instinct to mate sometimes, as most functional people manage to do.

So you're saying that not being racist is being functional? I agree.

>What's your issue with the idea that people suppress emotions and don't always act on their impulses?

You're the one arguing against certain laws because they suppress natural racist impulses in people, or are you just picking up on someone else's conversation and you haven't bothered to read back through the chain?
>>
>>9606711
Something that has been part of my countries tradition since I was in diapers is a tradition to myself. Very rarely have traditionalists successfully turned back the clock.

I've contributed to Chinese cultural events like the Chinese Night Market myself. I have been invited to Langar from the Sikhs. I've recently in the last few days witnessed some native culture. For me it is normal, it is traditional, and for me to change from this norm would be very liberal.
>>
>>9606744
>Institutions are reflections of the people who created/are in charge if them.

And in turn people reflect the abstracted institution. It's not a one-way street.
>>
>>9606733
If there are people that retarded to want to produce children without a sense of identity, they have the chance now and whites will probably be better off in the long run offloading those genes. People have been brainwashed into multicultural = good, mixed race = good, ways of thinking. It's not natural to hold such a POV for a man. Women are different, but men are the ones who build the walls, protect children, and safeguard their heritage from being mongrelized and therefore destroyed.
>>
>>9606738
>What about American breeding?
What about it? The people who founded America were European, you know that, right? It's not necessary to separate the two since we have the same interests.
>>
File: 186.jpg (28KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
186.jpg
28KB, 330x357px
>>9606753
>I haven't moved any goalposts -- I'm still talking about 'natural' in the same way I have been all thread.
Could've fooled me.
>So you're saying that not being racist is being functional? I agree.
Is this non-trivial?
>You're the one arguing against certain laws because they suppress natural racist impulses in people, or are you just picking up on someone else's conversation and you haven't bothered to read back through the chain?
Obviously I'm doing the latter, I've just been on you about your use of the word 'natural.'
>>
>>9606761
From stagnant pools came life, and in stagnant pools the white man wishes to stay.
>>
>>9606771
>It's not necessary to separate the two since we have the same interests.
Do you really believe what you're saying?
>>
>>9606755
Your virtue signaling is almost barf-inducing. Now let me do some: I've been to over 50 countries in my life; it's nice that those people have their own countries, whites deserve the same.
>>
>>9606780
If whites want their own cultures then they never should've stolen the 3rd world's.
>>
>>9606757
Sorry, but this is completely nonsensical.
>>
>>9606780
>Enslave blacks and steal from Muslims for 500 years
>They fight back
>OMG WTF
WHy are white people so thin skinned? Is it because they don't have melanin?
>>
>>9606773
>Obviously I'm doing the latter, I've just been on you about your use of the word 'natural.'

I specified what I initially meant when I included quotes around 'natural' because I thought the conversation was moving away from what I was getting at. That's basically the opposite of moving the goalposts.

We've since clarified (we as in 'the thread') what we mean by 'racism is natural' and the conclusion found is that fight-or-flight response to outside threat is natural.
>>
>>9606761
I only hear about this on the internet. Most of the people I know in real life are attracted to people who sort of look like them, i.e., are racially and culturally similar. This whole meme about that general tendency being upended seems so ridiculous and exaggerated.
>>
File: 1291066357709.jpg (78KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
1291066357709.jpg
78KB, 450x319px
>>9606791
>We've since clarified (we as in 'the thread') what we mean by 'racism is natural' and the conclusion found is that fight-or-flight response to outside threat is natural.
Where?
>>
>>9606786
Men define laws, but men also adhere to them. We are sites of institutions in that they can't be functional without us, but also we understand what that abstracted institution is and act accordingly to what is expected of that institution.
>>
>>9606774
The white man has produced by any measure the most functional and prosperous societies and civilizations the world has ever known, the ones everyone else is rushing to get in to. Calling those creations a "stagnant pool" only inclines me to highlight you as one of the inconsiderate nonwhites currently squatting in said "stagnant pool" and pretending you have any right to be there and share in creations that weren't your own. A good example of why these people must be removed.
>>
File: DELETE.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>>9606789
>Is it because they don't have melanin?
>>
>>9606780
How is talking about having experienced multi-culturalism on 4chan "virtue-signalling" when I know full well it won't be appreciated any more than your story of visiting 50 countries, which I can't particularly afford to do?

I'm just trying to emphasize changing to what you want will mean changing from what I'm used to from when I was a child. What you propose seems decidedly liberal to me, and by extension, it probably seems decidedly liberal to most of my peers.
>>
>>9606798

>>9606593
>>9606555
>>
>>9606785
Stolen? You meant civilized, built infrastructure for, gave medicine to, amd on and on? You've been brainwashed by anti-white rhetoric, and you likely wouldn't be alive if not for white inventiveness. You certainly wouldn't be typing on a computer without it. So just stop.

You see? Non white will never share the hospitality white think they have for them. They are hostile.

Btw, a little side note, many of the large colonial companies like the British east india company were operated by jews, just like they operated the transatlantic slave trade.
>>
File: what is your point.png (4KB, 371x131px) Image search: [Google]
what is your point.png
4KB, 371x131px
>>9606825
>>
>>9606808
Where would the white man be without trade?
>>
>>9605904
Its a motion it doesn't do shit aside showing that our politicians are retards.
>>
>>9606828
If Jews aren't white then why are they so rich?
>>
>>9606829

>>9606791
>>
>>9606838
Wut
>>
>>9606789
Jews operated the slave trade (Lehman Brothers, Monsanto, etc.) and their Muslim cousins enslaved more people than whites could ever dream of.

But you know who ended slavery though? Right. I hope whites itt see the anti-white hostility their low IQ brown pets really have for them.
>>
File: 1495949734936.png (698KB, 648x798px) Image search: [Google]
1495949734936.png
698KB, 648x798px
>>9606828
>Btw, a little side note, many of the large colonial companies like the British east india company were operated by jews, just like they operated the transatlantic slave trade.
>fuck these guys that were smart and made money
wew how can a person be this mad
>>
>>9606839
Here we are again, where you say
>We've since clarified (we as in 'the thread') what we mean by 'racism is natural' and the conclusion found is that fight-or-flight response to outside threat is natural.
and I ask you who
>we (we as in 'the thread')
are and you redirect me to 2 posts that I made, leading me to believe that you're just telling me that I'm right. I ask you again: what is your point? That I'm right?
>>
>>9606794
It is. Outbreeding rates among whites are very low and the ones that do breed out aren't really ones we'll miss.
>>
>>9606840
The white man has all the money, if Jews aren't white then why are they so rich?
>>9606842
Lehman Brothers is a bank, not a slave company. Same for Monsanto.
>>
>>9606842
Christian Crusaders killed millions of innocent Muslims in the Middle Ages
>>
>>9606802
As long as you understand that the problem isn't capitalism or the vague entity commonly referred to as "the system," but the jews who are currently in control of that system.
>>
>>9606855
You fool
The Jews are the capitalist system
Judaism IS CAPITALISM
SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE
>>
>>9606820
Liberal in what way?
>>
>>9606833
What?
>>
>>9606870
The white man got all his wealthy by buying New York from the natives for three dollars. Johnathan calls it 'trade' in his Yankee dialect.
>>
>>9606862
In the sense of "open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values."

Multiculturalism is what people grew up with, and has become traditional to many, regardless of if it's a good idea or not.
>>
>>9606838
Jews are tribal and nepotistic. They have become a rich elite due to usury and promoting their own within institutions.
>>
>>9606872
You don't know what tradition is. Calling something 'traditional' doesn't make it so.
>>
>>9606877
Ok, white people are like that, too, doe.
>>
>>9606843
Using the arms of the state to do bad things then blaming said bad things collectively on others isn't a reflection of jewish intellect, it's a reflection of their psychpathic nature.
>>
>>9606844
The point is that fight-or-flight is natural, and that this response depends on what one perceives as a threat (based on information like anecdotal or statistical).

Finding someone of a different race threatening is as natural as not finding someone of a different race threatening. The fight-or-flight response isn't being suppressed; it just doesn't kick in because there is no perceived threat.

The way you (or whoever else) has said 'racism is natural' supposes that the natural response is the true response and that all else is suppression (or functionality). But the response to a person of a different race is no more natural whether it's a functional one or an antagonistic one. The natural impulse hasn't been suppressed, it just has not been triggered.

In any case it was a throwaway comment and the bulk of the argument is here and unchanged whether racism is 'natural' or not:
>>9606323
>>
>>9606855
Wait are the Jews the capitalists or are they the communists?
>>
>>9606849
Educate yourself. Lehman Brothers got its start in the slave trade. Same with Monsanto, the jewish company now poisoning our food. Why would you assert otherwise before looking these facts up is incentive for you to retire from this thread.
>>
>>9606852
And Muslim crusaders killed millions of Christians, and are currently crusading and killing more of them now. The post-christian liberal type this time.
>>
>>9606896
Two sides of the same coin. Goyim being led by the Jews. One through workers and one through money. Communism rots the body, liberalism rots the soul.

National socialism/monarchical feudalism/fascism/aristocracy are the antidotes
>>
>>9606889
>The way you (or whoever else) has said 'racism is natural' supposes that the natural response is the true response
No it doesn't. You're the one implying a moral dimension here. The rest of us are just trying to say that racism occurs naturally as a response to stimuli and experiences. Anything you say about suppressed fight or flight reflexes is just gibberish to me, you're making assumptions about how people assess threats without offering any data or concrete arguments to make me believe that your assumptions are good.
"Throwaway comment," yeah, you should be thrown away--into the garbage.
>>
>>9606870
White societies become prosperous through trade. Functional is odd since all white societies have a history of civil war (and war between themselves, including the two bloodiest) ... unless what you mean by functional is that white societies move all this dysfunction to the institutions where people can fight with words instead of swords.

White societies, by their reliance on trade for prosperity, have essentially become large trading zones themselves, meaning that the internationalism inherent in trade makes its way into those zones. And the institutions that preserve functionality regulate these zones, so that anyone can trade there as long as they adhere to the laws of those societies.

This is what we have today: the culmination of white society.
>>
>>9606908
So the Jews are essentially dividing and conquering themselves. Interesting.
>>
>>9606898
>Monsanto
>slave trade
>founded 1921

hmmmm
>>
>>9606859
This is not true. Jews are parasites, they do not create these systems; they scheme their way in, promote their own within to take them over, then manage them in theor own interests at the expense of the host they live among.
>>
>>9606898
Look, buddy, I don't know where you're from but in my neck of the woods we know tht bankers are good people who never sold slaves.
>>9606907
Typical Western doublethink.
>>9606924
the jew is the kapital, you fool!
>>
>>9606914
Fight-or-flight occurs naturally. That's it. The same thing would have occurred between similar-looking tribes of the same race. Again, it's about 'scope' -- what one considers 'outside'.

>as a response to stimuli and experiences

Including misinformation and cognitive bias.

>you're making assumptions about how people assess threats

No I'm addressing past arguments in this thread. Maybe you didn't make them.
>>
>>9606882
Negative. Whites are meritocratic. They promote the best man for the job, not their cousin Shlomo. This is why white institutions are so functional and why white can organize successful operations in a mass scale and other groups cannot. This is a feature of the high trust European society, but that high trust is bad when combined with tribal outsiders who don't think similarly.
>>
>>9606933
>Again, it's about 'scope' -- what one considers 'outside'.
I don't understand what this is supposed to tell me about your problem.
>Including misinformation and cognitive bias.
So what?
>No I'm addressing past arguments in this thread. Maybe you didn't make them.
Then fucking link to them, then, you retard. FUck, it's 1:00 in the morning, help me out here, you queer.
>>
>>9606935
>This is why white institutions are so functional and why white can organize successful operations in a mass scale and other groups cannot.

But aren't the Jews effectively organising the extermination of the white race? A genocide on the largest scale ever seen?
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>9606946
>1 in the morning
>Living on the least coast
>>
File: 1448556695470.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1448556695470.gif
2MB, 245x246px
>>9606935
Whites have produced the most unequal society of all time: modern Western society. Jews are white.
>>
>>9605169
One looks like a mr skeltal. The other one looks healthy, but older than she actually is.
>>
>>9606935
>They promote the best man for the job, not their cousin Shlomo.

Jesus I thought white people cared about their families. Apparently not! What a barbarous race.
>>
>>9606917
No, trade is only one factor in why a white society could become prosperous and many of the wars you speak of were the result of, for example, court jews in London working with court jews in France to pit European nations against each other. This is how the Rothschilds made their fortune and a prime example of why jews are sick people who must be removed.

I agree about white nations becoming international trade zones, but this is not some inevitability; it's the result of the international jew trying to diminish the power of the state and the national people's of the west and place power in his internationally controlled institutions like the UN, EU, world bank, IMF etc. They did the same thing in Russia through the Soviet Union.
>>
File: 1462069028969.png (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1462069028969.png
5KB, 275x183px
>>9606957
This is the only part of the country that really matters. The rest of the states are holding New England back. You all know it, too.
>>
>>9606923
I said the Monsanto *family* in my first post on the subject. Their wealth came from the slave trade. Stop wasting my time with things you can easily google.
>>
File: 1450924447080.jpg (263KB, 1024x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1450924447080.jpg
263KB, 1024x1052px
>>9606974
How about you post a document, breeder?
>>
File: delet-this-right-now-3527580.png (95KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
delet-this-right-now-3527580.png
95KB, 500x378px
>>9606959
>>
>>9606970
>No, trade is only one factor in why a white society could become prosperous

The other being the Jew.

White societies are only allowed the prosper because the eternal Jew allows them to prosper. And when they are exhausted they are allowed to fall back to their natural barbarous state. There is no outside-the-Jew.
>>
File: crazy jew eyes.png (89KB, 311x300px) Image search: [Google]
crazy jew eyes.png
89KB, 311x300px
>>9606979
>>
>>9606981
Is the Jew the body without organs?
>>
>>9606953
... using institutions they didn't create. Jews can't create, they can only destroy. Think Hollywood. Jews didn't create Hollywood, but they took it over and began using it as a tool to create anti-white/race mixing/holocaust propaganda with. Same thing across the board.
>>
>>9606852
Muslims began the conflict that evolved to the crusades.
>>
>>9606987
Jews and polytheists provoked Muhammad to military action, though.
>>
>>9606986
>Jews can't create
Then why is the ZOG economy so productive? If fiat currency is so worthless, why does Jew-money keep the economy afloat?
>>
>>9606978
Pick your own, I insist.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Monsanto+slave+trade&qs=n&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=monsanto+slave+trade&sc=2-20&sk=&cvid=B1488246AE3F4A458152DC28B5B1A6E4
>>
File: 1458421969476.png (257KB, 582x395px) Image search: [Google]
1458421969476.png
257KB, 582x395px
>>9606999
I WANT YOU TO DO IT FOR ME, YOU FUCKING RETARDED FAGGOT TRIPLE NIGGER
>>
>>9606986
Jews are masters of using the letter of the law rather than the spirit. The white man may consider himself a master but if he cannot outwit the Jew with the letter then he does not have the spirit. The strength of the white man is neither self-determined nor pre-ordained; it is a fabrication allowed by the Jew when convenient.
>>
>>9607009
The white man has kicked your parasitic ass out plenty of times and will do so again.
>>
>>9607015
The white man can flip the table over as much as he likes but when he wants to set it up again you know who he will call.
>>
>>9607019
You may escape it, but your kids are gonna get the gas for good this time, Moshe. The kind they won't come back from or be able to lie about for 70 years.
>>
>>9602730

I actually read it. It's a pretty good summation of right-wing nationalism. Very short.
>>
>>9605934
>The problem is biological
No it's not biological you IQ-spouting imbecile, the Arabs were once ahead of the rest of the world scientifically, then Islam got way too prevalent and really fucked them over from then until now. In the same way that European christians killed many European pagans (who they previously were themselves) and did all sorts of other awful shit in the name of their faith, they aren't genetic savages but they were driven to barbaric behavior by way of the religion they believed in. The fact that Pagans and pagan-convert Christians were both genetically the same should prove this to you. It's culture you moron, if Christianity hadn't been introduced then Rome might still be here as you said, the fact it fell doesn't mean that those Romans were "biologically weaker" than those who invaded, but that they were CULTURALLY weakened at poised for a takeover. its culture that makes people better or worse than others. faggot
>>
>>9607219
Your understanding of history is specious at best. Arabs are an inbred lot of functionally retarded desert nomads who were never ahead of anyone scientifically. The reason why some mistakenly advance the notion that they were is due to the fact that they overran various Indo-European tribes present throughout the middle east to Iran (literally Aryan). Those people's along with the Greeks preserved various texts and this is often misattributed to Arabs/Muslims.

Furthermore, the pagans you're referring to were forced to convert to Christianity by the sword of Charlemagne, who was, from what can be determined, financially enticed to spread the jewish slave religion of Christianity by the many jews residing in his court.

The jewish cultural poison of Christianity that brought down Rome is nearly identical to the jewish cultural poison that is currently bringing down the west. Because this is what jews do, they spread cultural poison.

Other than these corrections to your uninformed narrative, I don't know what you're even trying to say you intellectual peasant.
>>
>>9602730
Watch out Carl Schmitt, Lauren is showing you what writing is
>>
test
>>
>>9605691
>Communism is right wing!
The shit they put in these pumpkin spice lattes
No wonder you pseuds are this fucked in the head
>>
>>9602868
Tfw you're not allowed to criticize Islam in Canada. That feel when your right to critique is illegal.
>>
>>9603904
The Rich weren't paying taxes to begin with.
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.