[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK did thia young man write some of the greatest lines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: download (8).jpg (4KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
4KB, 203x248px
How the FUCK did thia young man write some of the greatest lines of poetry ever put to paper at such a young age AS WELL as being a self-taught artist?
>>
>>9596895
There weren't liberals around back then
>>
>>9596899
?
>>
>>9596899
nothing to do with it
>>9596895
He was gifted and driven.
>>
>>9596895
He didn't waste his time posting on /lit/
>>
File: james-joyce-2.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
james-joyce-2.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
How the FUCK did thia young man write some of the greatest lines of prose ever put to paper at such a young age AS WELL as being a self-taught fartist?
>>
>>9597125
He had Nora.
>>
File: 1492404941471.jpg (605KB, 680x633px) Image search: [Google]
1492404941471.jpg
605KB, 680x633px
>The first months of 1821 marked a slow and steady decline into the final stage of tuberculosis. Keats was coughing up blood and covered in sweat. On first coughing up blood, he said "I know the colour of that blood! It is arterial blood. I cannot be deceived in that colour. That drop of blood is my death warrant. I must die."
>>
>>9597195
I might cry
>>
>>9597125
Why do Irish people love those hats?
>>
>>9597195
Holy shit what a man
>>
he took the red pill

DEUS VAULT
>>
How the FUCK did thia young man write some of the greatest lines of poetry ever put to paper at such a young age AS WELL as being an arm's dealer?
>>
File: saddon.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
saddon.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>9597195
stealing from the other thread in case you guys missed it
>Keats was convinced that he had made no mark in his lifetime. Aware that he was dying, he wrote to Fanny Brawne in February 1820, "I have left no immortal work behind me – nothing to make my friends proud of my memory – but I have lov'd the principle of beauty in all things, and if I had had time I would have made myself remember'd. "
>>
>>9597460
Imagine what we would have written had he lived longer...
>>
This living hand, now warm and capable
Of earnest grasping, would, if it were cold
And in the icy silence of the tomb,
So haunt thy days and chill thy dreaming nights
That thou would wish thine own heart dry of blood
So in my veins red life might stream again,
And thou be conscience-calm’d–see here it is–
I hold it towards you.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 203x248px
>>9597435
>mfw pic related almost killed him
>>
>>9597435
I would've killed to have his education. Motherfucker
>>
>>9598434
elaborate
>>
>>9597435
his secret was anal sex
>>
File: Lotreamon-P001.jpg (20KB, 220x274px) Image search: [Google]
Lotreamon-P001.jpg
20KB, 220x274px
How the FUCK did thia young man write some of the greatest lines of poetry ever put to paper at such a young age AS WELL as being a self-taught artist?
>>
He had actual talent
>>
>>9598458
but was it discernible?
>>
File: Cervantes_Jáuregui.jpg (413KB, 1443x1893px) Image search: [Google]
Cervantes_Jáuregui.jpg
413KB, 1443x1893px
How the FUCK did thia old man write some of the greatest lines of prose ever put to paper at such old age AS WELL as being an uneducated mierda?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.