[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people do this? It's not that conservatives are going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Shak_9780345546562_epub3_113_r1.jpg (178KB, 1308x485px) Image search: [Google]
Shak_9780345546562_epub3_113_r1.jpg
178KB, 1308x485px
Why do people do this? It's not that conservatives are going to jump on the theatre wagon as soon as they hear of badmouthing of jews on stage. But why are they going out of their line to blatantly cut the parts they don't like and change the tone of the play completely to their own end.
>>
>>9595901
because of the jewish conspiracy to breed out white masculine heterosexual conservative males like us, man.

Take the redpill and praise Lord Kek! DEUS FUCKING VULT
>>
>>9595901
When I went to High School, one of my assignments was, "Write an alternate ending to The Great Gatsby"

Out of fear of crushing children's creativity, we don't teach deference to the masters anymore. There's this idea that all ideas are equally important and equally valuable

So of course these assholes grow up thinking that of course they're smart enough to tamper with Shakespeare
>>
>>9595901
oh come on, OP. anti-semetism is not acceptable in 2017, and some boring play by some DWM (dead white man) isn't sacred, it needs to change with the times, and in 2017, that shit is NOT OK
>>
File: Shak_9780345546562_epub3_113_r12.jpg (218KB, 1297x495px) Image search: [Google]
Shak_9780345546562_epub3_113_r12.jpg
218KB, 1297x495px
>>
>>9595901
>>9595906
>implying all ideas aren't equally important
>but your idea that what we have of the MoV is even the original manuscript is important
>also the idea that your uneducated ass knows better than anyone with formal theater training what should and shouldn't be done with shakespeare
>>
>>9595909
Honestly, nobody even knows it's racist, and even if they did, nobody would care. Furthermore if someone somehow would care, and would want to watch it just because it somewhat racy, he'd not understand a single word said. It's a shitty stage play, nobody watches anything but netflix these days. It's that they still go out of the way and cut the stuff they don't like and even include pure fanfiction it is beyond me.
>>
>>9595931
Don't you see that's part of the problem. You do stuff like this and you're soon called out as jew doing his tricks.
>>
>>9595905
this isn't funny, fuck off back to redit
>>
>>9595979
He's obviously redpilled, idiot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.