[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lines from books that hit you right in the feels >Sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 800beauty.jpg (36KB, 218x327px) Image search: [Google]
800beauty.jpg
36KB, 218x327px
lines from books that hit you right in the feels

>Sometimes I see something so moving I know Iā€™m not supposed to linger. See it and leave. If you stay too long, you wear out the wordless shock. Love it and trust it and leave.
>>
>>9592940
Absolutely reddit. Kys.
>>
>>9592946
what book is that from?
>>
>>9592952
From delilo is a gay faggot by Joseph mcelroy
>>
Currently reading this. I haven't loved a book this much since Moby Dick. Is all DeLillo this good?
>>
That sounds gay.
>>
I liked this book a lot although it did drag at times. I thought the end was pretty mediocre. Now that I think of it, I could have done without the last quarter or so.
>>
>>9592989
I really loved Underworld. I like everything I've read so far. Libra and Underworld are easily his most absorbing.
>>
>>9592989
after the baseball scene it falls off a cliff
>>
>>9593784
completely disagree

its good but the opening is not at all the best part, i vastly preferred the ending but I enjoyed the book so much I was reading it at least 100 pages a day.
>>
>>9593784
baseball scene would be great as its own novella
>>
>>9594144
> guy who thinks baseball scene is the best part
> also clueless as fuck

not surprised
>>
>>9594260
>>\s
>>
I like the scene where the main character, is sitting at his fireplace holding that shitty ball and thinking about failure in general.
I also enjoyed the cold war electricity power outage moment.
>>
>>9592989
White Noise I thoroughly enjoyed, but Point Omega was kind of a disappointment though. I have to read Underworld and Libra next
>>
>>9595658
Read Mao II, it's everything Point Omega was supposed to be.
>>
>>9595676
Or I guess I should Point Omega is just a recycled Mao II
>>
>>9595676
I'll have to find this Mao II now as well.
>>
I thought of all those kots and koshkas mewling for moloko and
getting none, not any more from their starry forella of a mistress. That was
everything. I'd done the lot, now and me still only fifteen.ā€
ā€• Anthony Burgess, A Clockwork Orange
>>
End Zone is still his best book fight me
>>
DeLillo before he got old was god-tier... Atleast the 3 novels i've read. Well 2. Only liked the first third of Amerikana.

If you enjoy DeLillo watch his Documentary on Youtube, just type in "DeLillo Documentary". It's stunningly good.
>>
>>9592940
fuck off ideologue
REELS > FEALS!!!!
>>
>>9596925
His documentary is great but Zero K is amazing. Read it twice, it's really good and I keep thinking about it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.