[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I aspire to become an author and already have two story ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (966KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
966KB, 3264x2448px
I aspire to become an author and already have two story ideas and a typewriter I fancy using, but I feel so unmotivated to write when I sit down and write. I love writing so much but when I reflect on the story it sound stupid to me, then I think about later on and think sounds good. The cycle repeats that way. So, I ask for your advice /lit/, what do you think?
>>
write it, post it here, we can tell you if it sucks. Easy way to find out if you have any talent, and if feedback is positive that will probably be loads of motivation
>>
>>9591993
What parts of the story do you believe I should post, cause I have nothing so far because how unmotivated I am about writing it.
>>
Write in longhand, my mother was a pro for 40 years, that's how she did it. It works.
>>
>>9592005
first page would be good, anything you can be proud of
>>
>>9592058
Alright, I'll try that.
>>
>>9592064
good luck
>>
File: prof-jordan-peterson.png (80KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
prof-jordan-peterson.png
80KB, 460x259px
https://www.selfauthoring.com/

Use my website and sort yourself out
>>
This is an unfinished, unpolished, short story I wrote a few months back.

Fated Allies

Awoken by the smell of ash, April Mason lifted her head from her desk and looked to her left, towards the classroom door. It stood in the darkness of the room, seemingly eerie. April was lost in her gaze at the door.
After a minute or so, April snapped out of her gaze.
"Did I fall asleep in class?"
She questioned into the darkness.
She noticed a vague light out of the right side of her field of view. Turning to the source, she was greeted to a desk engulfed in flames. She sprung up out of her desk and scanned the room, searching for something to put out the fire, She remembered that there was fire extinguisher right next to the teachers desk. At the beginning of the school year they were instructed on the use of such an instrument.
April rushed to the shiny metallic box the extinguisher sat in. Almost bashing herself into the wall, she skid to stop and grasped hold of the handle on the front of the box. She pulled on the handle and and took hold the extinguisher and nozzle. Rushing back to the desk, she squeezed the trigger of the nozzle. A white, foggy mist flooded out form the nozzle, putting out the fire.

That was an excerpt from a short story I wrote a while back that i'm quiet proud of and is an excellent example of my field of writing.
>>
>>9592179
There is more to it but I deiced to write only this much of it as an example.
>>
>>9592179
Is English your first language?
>>
Better question:

If I'm just trying to make some money as a "FREELANCE WRITER" where would be the best place to do so? I need a job, but I don't want to leave my house. I enjoy writing and reading, and I (God help me) wrote some stuff about video games once and got paid for it. That was in my late teens though, and now almost a decade ago.

What do I do
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.